2.20 star(s) 25 Votes

manpman

Dec 10, 2017
View attachment 2578043

No update exe for now, problems with packing the studio files into a installer.

If you have trouble starting the game, start the game once through the launcher (InitSetting.exe), this will check for errors and fix them as well before starting the game.

This is the readme for the pack, detailing the contents:​

Code:
Release 2
<--------------------->

No donations // no ad-maze // no upfront payment
If you paid for this, you were scammed!
If you like the game, please buy it!
If you enjoy the mods, please consider donating to the modders on patreon where possible.

If you have trouble starting the game, start the game once through the launcher (InitSetting.exe), this will check for errors and fix them as well before starting the game.

[B]IF YOU'RE MOVING FROM ANOTHER REPACK:[/B]
I don't recommend just extracting this over another repack, due to potential conflicts. Please extract this to its own folder and move over your chara, cap, studio and save folders.

[B]WANT YOUR CARD OR SCENE INCLUDED IN THE NEXT REPACK?[/B]
Feel free to DM me on discord (ScrewThisNoise#3544) with the card(s) and/or scene(s), and I'll see what I can do for the next release. (See community links for server link)

[B]What is included in the base game?[/B]
- Base release game
- All preorder extras
- Newest official update as of 07.10
- Premium Miko DLC
- Premium Succubus DLC
- Premium Sister DLC
- Premium Bondage DLC
- Paradise Expansion

(*) = Optional mod
(**) = Utility

[B]Changelog:[/B]
[url]https://betterpaste.me/?5cf8ec4a9ea82f00#AxjYVgHE2zLhWMq75wHGTP2BJNGgkuxTiaENP9E99o8W[/url]

DISTRIBUTION LOCATIONS:
These are locations where either I distribute new packs and updates, or partner-sites and services do so.
------------------>
Anime-Sharing:
- [url]http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/members/screwthisnoise-181111/[/url]

F95Zone:
- [url]https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion-ai-girl-ai-discussion-thread.34853/[/url]

Nyaa:
- [url]https://sukebei.nyaa.si/user/screwthisnoise[/url]

Otomi-games.com:
- [url]https://otomi-games.com/koikatu/[/url]

COMMUNITY LINKS:
------------------>
Discord Fan-Server
- [url]https://discord.gg/F3bDEFE[/url]

Pastebin
- [url]https://pastebin.com/QRRKtC45[/url]
There are two download options, Full for newcomers, Update for people that already have my previous packs (So they don't have to download all of it over again). If you experience ANY problem after using the update pack, please use the full pack before reporting any problems.

Share this pack as you want, re-host it or whatever.. All credit goes to the modders actually making this possible
Feel free to tell me if you reupload the pack anywhere else! :)

I'd very much appreciate it if you would all think about supporting me on patreon, but keep in mind that I won't paywall my packs, this is just for supporting me making my packs better :)
how to unpack the file? do i need hjsplit?

kalosstar

Jan 20, 2022
Apologies I have the current issue:
[04:24:11] Application startup - StandaloneUpdater v0.22.0.0 Amd64
[04:24:11] Following language files are present but they are not specified as supported in LanguageManager: de, fr, ja
[04:24:11] Arguments: C:\zaxs\[ScrewThisNoise] RoomGirl Paradise BetterRepack R2.1
[04:24:12] [SelfUpdater] A new KKManager version is available: 0.22.0.1
[04:24:13] Looking for update sources...
[04:24:14] Found 6 sources
[04:24:21] Starting update search...
[04:24:21] Start loading zipmods from [C:\zaxs\[ScrewThisNoise] RoomGirl Paradise BetterRepack R2.1\mods]
[04:24:21] Finished loading zipmods from [C:\zaxs\[ScrewThisNoise] RoomGirl Paradise BetterRepack R2.1\mods] in 5ms
[04:24:25] [eus2.betterrepack.com] Failed to download Updates file Updates1.xml - Failed to download file
[04:24:25] [eus3.betterrepack.com] Failed to download Updates file Updates1.xml - Failed to download file
[04:24:26] [eus3.betterrepack.com] Failed to download Updates file Updates2.xml - Failed to download file
[04:24:26] [eus2.betterrepack.com] Failed to download Updates file Updates2.xml - Failed to download file
[04:24:26] [eus3.betterrepack.com] Skipping Sideloader Modpack because of conditions
[04:24:26] [eus3.betterrepack.com] Skipping Sideloader Modpack because of conditions

Any ideas why my game is failing to update?

ghosh911

May 23, 2018
Apologies I have the current issue:
[04:24:11] Application startup - StandaloneUpdater v0.22.0.0 Amd64
[04:24:11] Following language files are present but they are not specified as supported in LanguageManager: de, fr, ja
[04:24:11] Arguments: C:\zaxs\[ScrewThisNoise] RoomGirl Paradise BetterRepack R2.1
[04:24:12] [SelfUpdater] A new KKManager version is available: 0.22.0.1
[04:24:13] Looking for update sources...
[04:24:14] Found 6 sources
[04:24:21] Starting update search...
[04:24:21] Start loading zipmods from [C:\zaxs\[ScrewThisNoise] RoomGirl Paradise BetterRepack R2.1\mods]
[04:24:21] Finished loading zipmods from [C:\zaxs\[ScrewThisNoise] RoomGirl Paradise BetterRepack R2.1\mods] in 5ms
[04:24:25] [eus2.betterrepack.com] Failed to download Updates file Updates1.xml - Failed to download file
[04:24:25] [eus3.betterrepack.com] Failed to download Updates file Updates1.xml - Failed to download file
[04:24:26] [eus3.betterrepack.com] Failed to download Updates file Updates2.xml - Failed to download file
[04:24:26] [eus2.betterrepack.com] Failed to download Updates file Updates2.xml - Failed to download file

Any ideas why my game is failing to update?
Mine too...any idea?

Quiinto

May 9, 2018
Can npc initiate sex with other npc just like in AA2? Or do i have to take control one of em and command them to do so everytime?

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
The first real tutorial (at the office) being untranslated is kind of a fuck.
"LMAO, work it out."

Kinda weird since the 'assign a person' tutorial is english? I guess that part just isn't done yet?
Also, even weirder that the game doesn't seem to open with a premise or anything?

Koikatsu at least opens with "your aunt got you a place at an all-girls school. Go fugg, lol."
This one, as far as I can tell, i'm playing The Sims with some office workers?
Not even the character I made, who is a student. Some other lady.

I dunno what's going on, really.

mats1974

Aug 22, 2019
SAVE DONATOR CAR CLOTHES AS NEW OUTFIT - THEM LOAD CARD YOU USE IT - LOAD SAVED OUTIFT CLHOTHES + ACESSORIES - CHANGE CLOTHES AGAIN

Reactions: Tinklesan

Kuromarutaur

Jun 19, 2020
Can npc initiate sex with other npc just like in AA2? Or do i have to take control one of em and command them to do so everytime?
Unlike AA2 NPCs here have zero AI, they can only pretend to talk to other NPCs, they cannot have sex, fight, like or hate each other.

boboloko

Mar 27, 2020
i can kinda see why people dont like these recent illusion games. they feel... dead. everything from the clothing options to what you can do in the game has been slashed. where once you had a to click and wiggle now all you need to scroll until you see a pink flash. dialogue gone and dead too.

game screams budget cuts.

Stromko

Dec 28, 2018
Yeah I do get a sense that Illusion isn't moving things forward as much as they could, seems like there's a lot of low-hanging fruit, like meaningful content additions that they seem to just ignore. Like they could unlock a lot of the existing poses for girl/girl for instance, since a lot of them still look great even sans dick, already have appropriate voice acting, and there's barely any available now. Or, make futa not completely nerfed due to it turning off voice acting.

So many quality of life changes needed that would seem a lot easier than adding new maps with cramped little rooms where you can barely see the action, or adding a ton of graphical options that to an extent do make the game look better, but like 90% of them barely make any difference and drive your GPU into the demoncore zone. It's probably one of the top h-games out there, don't get me wrong, but it could be so much more if they could work on tangible improvements rather than remixes and bolted on framekilling shaders.

Speaking of which, I've noticed in the studio mode, a lot of the lighting settings can be reduced without effecting anything significant in terms of visuals. However, you will need to actually save the scene, quit the studio, and restart for the performance gains to materialize. Doing this I can bring my GPU usage on a 3080Ti from 90 - 100% down to 40 - 50%, which makes a lot of difference in how much noise and heat this thing puts out, and really no appreciable difference to how the girls look, the still glisten and glow and all that in a very nice manner when things are set up right.

Unfortunately the lighting settings will go back to maximum when you switch maps, or even if you just switch time of day (which I suppose amounts to the same thing technically speaking). I suppose this makes some sense as the lighting can be quite different based on the map, but it would be great if the program would just remember your preferences. I don't know if vignette and depth of field are costing me many frames or generating much GPU heat, but I do know I don't need them turned on, ever, personally.

GenericSurfacePilot

Nov 3, 2019
4P (3M1F) : 3 male and 1 woman in onsen .It's difficult because people are not in place.I recommend mods movementcontrol.(becarelyfull mod in betterpack conflict with this mod)
4P (2F2M): new map 2 badguy in new restaurant.( command is Eat........).I can't find another way.
3P FFm/MMF: I recommend mods actionpath or you must comply with the conditions Irritability woman(full red bar) call 2 bad guy.I forgot about MMF.
Golden heart in back street alley? : Homeless and girl can do it. You control girl to chat homeless or horny girl chat with your homeless near his location.I not sure about other guy.
Could you elaborate? I have the 3 guys on the Onsen and one girl there but no option to initiate 3M1F comes up at all. Same thing with 2F2M on the restaurant where I can manage to get the homeless dude and the client sitting on tables and one girl talking to each. In both cases they are all friends with each other, do they need to be lovers? Is there something else I am missing?

Edit: RG_ActionPatches doesn't seem to work to initate 3P, I am guessing the mod needs an update

MixxSasa

Feb 15, 2023
Could you elaborate? I have the 3 guys on the Onsen and one girl there but no option to initiate 3M1F comes up at all. Same thing with 2F2M on the restaurant where I can manage to get the homeless dude and the client sitting on tables and one girl talking to each. In both cases they are all friends with each other, do they need to be lovers? Is there something else I am missing?

Edit: RG_ActionPatches doesn't seem to work to initate 3P, I am guessing the mod needs an update
2F2M it work for 2 bad guy.Girl must have had sex with a bad man.Call 2 bad guy.talk with 1 girla and another bad guy has command Eat together or Eat somgthing.Still can't find a way to have sex with clients and homeless men in 2F2M.
3M1F everyone in onsen. They don't conversation before use command to sex scene.It's difficult because people ten to talk to each other or get out of the onsen.

2.20 star(s) 25 Votes