2.20 star(s) 25 Votes

Himbeertony

Mar 5, 2019
I can't get the translation to work at all. The game is still in Japanese for me no matter what I do.

Could someone give me a step by step description on how to change it to English? Thanks!

Sep 3, 2019
does anyone know and info on a new illusion game? maybe next year?
At this point no one know I think. There used to be Illusion blog who inform their progress or giving any upcoming game info, but years ago they block any foreign IP address (and many JP IP address accessed from VPN) so no info for us. Right now I don't see any link to their blog on their main page so I just assume they close it down.

From their main home page they have 30th anniversary event but AFAIK it's just they sell some watch, soundtrack and 30% discount for all their games. No info about new game whatsoever.

Reactions: throwaway21345
Sep 3, 2019
yeah i saw that. what an ugly watch. they could have done so many interesting options i dont get it.
For a company that created, arguably, the best looking and most advanced real-time 3D hentai game, their taste on picking merch for their most precious anniversary is really lacking, to say the least LOL.

I'd rather buy the soundtrack than the overpriced watch. At least I'm sure I can recognized some of the track. I've played so many Biko 3 and Rapelay in the past I can hear the soundtrack from miles away LOL.

Super242

Mar 20, 2020
figured id mention it there is a complete edition of roomgirl on dlsite

Sep 13, 2021
My favorite part about playing a new Illusion game after skipping the past few is how I can still recognize animations they're still recycling from Artificial Girl 3.

Aeduaard

Jul 29, 2019
Soo between room girl, honey select 2 and ai shoujo which is more fun to play? I mean at first I contend with room girl but it feel dead inside like the girl are emotionless in honey select 2 I feel like there's no gameplay at all it just all cunny and coom and for ai shoujo I have mixed feelings soo between these 3 which the best at gameplay wise and the girl's are human and not just mindless fuckbot.I can only fit one game right now because my hard drive are a bit full so I'm asking others for their opinion

Tinklesan

Nov 18, 2020
Is there any way to put a tie inside a suit? It's really strange that the current suits outfits have no tie.

Last edited:
Jan 17, 2022
Hey people any idea how to open/extract these files?
I managed to open Part 1 (ScrewThisNoise_RoomGirl_BetterRepack_R1.4_SPLIT.7z.001) with 7zip and was able to extract it, however the other 3 flag up a "Cannot open flie" error message when I try extract them.

Part 2 (ScrewThisNoise_RoomGirl_BetterRepack_R1.4_SPLIT.7z.002)
Part 3 (ScrewThisNoise_RoomGirl_BetterRepack_R1.4_SPLIT.7z.003)
Part 4 (ScrewThisNoise_RoomGirl_BetterRepack_R1.4_SPLIT.7z.004)

Can't seem to open or extract them with any unpacking software.

Please Help

kasztan

May 6, 2018
I managed to open Part 1 (ScrewThisNoise_RoomGirl_BetterRepack_R1.4_SPLIT.7z.001) with 7zip and was able to extract it, however the other 3 flag up a "Cannot open flie" error message when I try extract them.

Please Help
All parts should extract at once if they are in the same folder when you unzip the first one.

Tinklesan

Nov 18, 2020

Please Help
You only have to extract the 001, it combines all the files into one, then you go to the folder you just created and extract the complete file.

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
I guess I better look around for some of Illusion Games Stuff asap.
Better save a copy of some of their stuff.

SpockBauru

Modder
Nov 6, 2018
Room Girl MaterialMod v0.2.0 Final
Now with Studio support!

WARNING 1: Only Compatible with the new Sideloader (included on BetterRepack RoomGirl DEV R2.2)
WARNING 2: Not compatible with cards made with old MaterialMod. You will need to make new cards.

Release Highlights
- Studio support: New cards made with MaterialMod will work on RoomStudio.
- Compatible with the new Sideloader.

Prerequisites
- BepInEx 6.0-pre.1 (usually already comes with Repacks). Install BepInEx_UnityIL2CPP_x64_6.0.0-pre.1.zip:
- Sideloader r19.1 for RoomGirl:
Warning: Do NOT use the old ExtendedSave with the new sideloader! Delete the old RG_ExtendedSave.dll before install!

Installation:
1) Install the prerequisites.
2) Extract the folders `BepInEx` and `UserData` to the game folder (where `RoomGirl.exe` is) and overwrite if asked.

Download:

A big thanks to Bogus for making RG_ExtendedSave and 変態さん@奇行種 (Hentai-san) for making Sideloader and the new ExtendedSave.

DISCLAIMER: The end of an era
With Illusion going out of business (< >), modders see no reason to continue making mods for this game in hope that things will be ready for the next one, because there will be no next game.
This will be my last mod for RoomGirl.
Now it's time to turn off the lights, curtains down and close the door. The show is over.
Goodbye, have a nice fap ^-^

View attachment MaterialMod v0.2 Final_edit.mp4

Someone

Jun 3, 2017
It happened, this game was such a total fail that killed the company.
Well... probably they were never swimming in money. But look like this shitty game was the final blow.
Also this is kind of a blow for the devs. Illusion character creator and models are used a lot as an alternative to DAZ. And to make anime style hentai games.

Reactions: csfirzen
2.20 star(s) 25 Votes