2.20 star(s) 25 Votes

SleepW4lker

Feb 9, 2020
Hmm, It could be that the cards are just in wrong location. Do you see them in character creator or if you create new character does it become available in registration?

is newest and has most seeders.
I can't edit character cards because I can't place female cards. I can only edit male characters because some of them are already registered by default. Look, is this the correct location?
F:\downloads\RoomGirl-R1.4\UserData\chara\female

SleepW4lker

Feb 9, 2020
Are you using correct cards? The female cards are tied to slots based on voice so for example only students can be assigned to seminar etc. If you downloaded HS2 cards they need to be converted by loading them in the character editor.

If you think the problem is with the installation then I would suggest on downloading from
Solved problem :) The link that you gave me worked !! I can add girls and guys !! By the way, according to your comment, can HS2 letters be converted to the RG? using the editor? how does this work? There is some tutorial that you can share. Of course, it is not very complex to do

Dec 20, 2017
Ok now a question there is a pack named R 1.5
So we have to update it?
there is also an dlc and even a pack with R 2.1
So we have to update to 1.5 to get RoomGirl PD? and than install 2.1 from this thing?
IDK how to update this game

zuzuzuz

Nov 18, 2020
hello anyone know what cause this issue? ive been read through 70 pages of this discussion and found out 2 people have the same problem like me. someone said it was because of their graphics setting so try to reset my graphic setting but there is still no difference... my CPU is intel core evo i5 gen11 with the latest updated intel iris xe GPU. by the way i tried to install hs2 too and it doesnt have this "glowing" thingy bug so i guess it only affect my RG character (i downloaded both games from betterrepack). i hope someone can help this issue thank you!

LocanTV

Apr 17, 2021
View attachment 1939065

Overview:
Simulate life in 3D!
All the freedom you need to create your own hyper-realistic 3D character!
Become a part of her life and control everything to your liking in the ultimate life simulator!
Watch over her, guide her, and give her the best life that you can!​

Thread Updated: 2023-01-09
Release Date: 2023-01-04
Developer: Illusion - -
Modder: ScrewThisNoise -
Censored: Yes
Version: R1.4
Language: Japanese, English (MTL)
Shop:
Other Games: Here
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
All in one
: MEGA
Win Split
Part 1:
- - MEGA - -
Part 2: - - MEGA - -
Part 3: - - MEGA - -
Part 4: - - MEGA - -
Update Only: - - MEGA - -

Extras:CHARACTER SHARING THREAD

MrDarkEast thanks for the link

View attachment 1939066 View attachment 1939067 View attachment 1939068
Mega link down
can we have pixeldrain links?

ukigumi

Jul 24, 2022
View attachment 1939065

Overview:
Simulate life in 3D!
All the freedom you need to create your own hyper-realistic 3D character!
Become a part of her life and control everything to your liking in the ultimate life simulator!
Watch over her, guide her, and give her the best life that you can!​

Thread Updated: 2023-01-09
Release Date: 2023-01-04
Developer: Illusion - -
Modder: ScrewThisNoise -
Censored: Yes
Version: R1.4
Language: Japanese, English (MTL)
Shop:
Other Games: Here
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
All in one
: MEGA
Win Split
Part 1:
- - MEGA - -
Part 2: - - MEGA - -
Part 3: - - MEGA - -
Part 4: - - MEGA - -
Update Only: - - MEGA - -

Extras:CHARACTER SHARING THREAD

MrDarkEast thanks for the link

View attachment 1939066 View attachment 1939067 View attachment 1939068
excuse me, why when I download Update only File, chrome said it has virus and already blocked the download? thanks

Fibbers

Jul 28, 2020
It seems this has NTR, sexfriend stuff. Which led me to ask, which illusion soft game has better NTR? I was hoping for more dialogue related to NTR. 'Expose cheating' doesn't seem to do much or is not working as intended.

Hoide

Aug 6, 2018
It seems this has NTR, sexfriend stuff. Which led me to ask, which illusion soft game has better NTR? I was hoping for more dialogue related to NTR. 'Expose cheating' doesn't seem to do much or is not working as intended.
In my opinion the old games have better NTR. The thing with this game is interactions between your characters are like The Sims but feels so incomplete and weak, there are no drama or whatsoever in this game that makes it more immersive, for example even if your female character got into a relationship with someone, they could still get Sex Friends via talking Hobbies with someone and could invite them over or having a date with them to have sex with them like FWB because this is a Sims based game you have to control everyone in and intercourse are not automatic in this game, you must manually do it so cheating on your partner feels empty like changing clothes and the Sex Friends could even lie about your partner is cheating on you to make you depressed lol.

Reactions: Fibbers

Fibbers

Jul 28, 2020
In my opinion the old games have better NTR. The thing with this game is interactions between your characters are like The Sims but feels so incomplete and weak, there are no drama or whatsoever in this game that makes it more immersive, for example even if your female character got into a relationship with someone, they could still get Sex Friends via talking Hobbies with someone and could invite them over or having a date with them to have sex with them like FWB because this is a Sims based game you have to control everyone in and intercourse are not automatic in this game, you must manually do it so cheating on your partner feels empty like changing clothes and the Sex Friends could even lie about your partner is cheating on you to make you depressed lol.
I mean, I called my character's sexfriend in front of the boyfriend and when I initiated the fuck, the boyfriend was cheering for us. No relationship drop or anything. So weird. I hope modders will do something about this.

• Haha
Reactions: Hoide

Gaijin100

Jan 13, 2018
off topic. does anyone know where i can DL old illusion titles? i have some of them ( like rapelay ect ).

hongfire being dead killed lotta links

2.20 star(s) 25 Votes