2.20 star(s) 25 Votes

SleepW4lker

Feb 9, 2020
Hmm, It could be that the cards are just in wrong location. Do you see them in character creator or if you create new character does it become available in registration?

is newest and has most seeders.
I can't edit character cards because I can't place female cards. I can only edit male characters because some of them are already registered by default. Look, is this the correct location?
F:\downloads\RoomGirl-R1.4\UserData\chara\female

SleepW4lker

Feb 9, 2020
Are you using correct cards? The female cards are tied to slots based on voice so for example only students can be assigned to seminar etc. If you downloaded HS2 cards they need to be converted by loading them in the character editor.

If you think the problem is with the installation then I would suggest on downloading from
Solved problem :) The link that you gave me worked !! I can add girls and guys !! By the way, according to your comment, can HS2 letters be converted to the RG? using the editor? how does this work? There is some tutorial that you can share. Of course, it is not very complex to do

Dec 20, 2017
Ok now a question there is a pack named R 1.5
So we have to update it?
there is also an dlc and even a pack with R 2.1
So we have to update to 1.5 to get RoomGirl PD? and than install 2.1 from this thing?
IDK how to update this game

zuzuzuz

Nov 18, 2020
hello anyone know what cause this issue? ive been read through 70 pages of this discussion and found out 2 people have the same problem like me. someone said it was because of their graphics setting so try to reset my graphic setting but there is still no difference... my CPU is intel core evo i5 gen11 with the latest updated intel iris xe GPU. by the way i tried to install hs2 too and it doesnt have this "glowing" thingy bug so i guess it only affect my RG character (i downloaded both games from betterrepack). i hope someone can help this issue thank you!

2.20 star(s) 25 Votes