2.20 star(s) 25 Votes

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
i just recently got back into playing this game again forget a lot i learned way back when
when adding more girls to buildings not sure what im doing wrong but it aint workin out for me to well
so i wanna full house and tryin to add girls to all the places I click on hot springs inn and then the empty char box to add new and so i go through all that stuff then comes to saving i exit the creator and go to game and try to add my new girl to the hot springs inn and she isnt there few my creations ended up in buildings that are already maxed for some reason and
i just cant seem to place the girls where i want to and wondering what am i missing?

nutka

Dec 30, 2022
OP states “1. Extract twice and run.”. Well, it runs, but in Japanese. Steps to run in English are very appreciated.
1st time I run RoomGirl.exe. It was in Japanese. Somewhere in this thread there is a SS with InitSetting.exe. Well, 1st time it run, but now the 2nd time after reading the post with the SS it gives an error.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If it's MTR translation, do I need permanent internet connection? Or is the game allready pretlanslated? Again: Many thanks in advance for answering!

Heiroqazdr124

Aug 24, 2024
IL2CPP is the reason you're seeing very little mods and the ones you do see are mostly clothing. It's not like HS2 which has had it's ass modded off, this one is very difficult to mos and most modders won't put in that much work on a game that's a flop.

enter112233

Apr 17, 2024
There are no mods for it. RG cards are almost compatible with HS2, except for the new head model, but there is a mod for it in recent HS2 repacks. So you can port the card to HS2, adjust it and export to Blender.
Any link to this RG head mod ? or maybe a little guide on porting RG char to HS2

aboba54

Feb 22, 2021
Any link to this RG head mod ? or maybe a little guide on porting RG char to HS2
It comes with Better Repack. I don't have HS2 installed now so Im not sure, but you can try to drag and drop the RG card to HS2 female character editor and it will load the values. If nothing happens than just write down the slider values from RG and manually set them in HS2, the body model is the same.

plucha

Jun 22, 2021
guys did u enjoy this one? the graphics and location based interaction is nice i think. but there are so many downsides. like how girls are locked into certain places, and how we cant do anything until an action finished by the other npc, it almost feels like turn base and so restricting.

2.20 star(s) 25 Votes