2.20 star(s) 25 Votes

Stubber

Dec 30, 2019
I dream that one day they'll make an Artificial Academy / Sims like game where you can but don't have to control anyone.
That they wander about, make and break relationships all by themselves and that you can just watch in on them fucking about literally and figuratively.
Hey bud.
But you can (in AA2). Of course with some (and many) limitations, but you can.
Setup more-less fast speeds, short timing limits, set on AUTO-PC mode and go...
Yes, you cannot see a group of personas (in one time), cannot see them fuck in fuck-mode (only globally and only in shared academy zones); you need manually periodically check budda's statue for see and update (in your memory) relations statuses...

If you ask me, that will be much more interesting if they make full random persona's generation without any manually access (and personality and model, clothing etc); chars don't have fixed main personality but only main persona's tendency with random probabilities of actions as another personas (more humanity). But they can make open for creators possibility of adding custom clothing textures. And of course need add more gameplay senses and targets without simply fucking digital dolls (that's so boring), but for going to that you can use a girl's fucking.

But that never be realized, because this is about (game) art but not about money :(.

akyryz

Jun 19, 2018
At first glance, the game resembles The Sims, but it is not like one. The characters controlled by the player will not go out doing whatever they want however they can have dreams. Most actions are limited and they are based on what the Koikatsu characters already do but given to the player rather than AI. You don't need to feed them and you can't go around freely doing whatever you want in the beginning. The character has inclinations, either single romance or multiple romances, not both, unless you play it in Free mode. Anyway, Koikatsu was a good game. I haven't played it, but I've seen good reviews. If this game is similar, it can be successful too.

It's funny how Rapelay was considered the one of the most offensive game in the old days and now it's not even top 10 in the most fucked up game you can play.
It was just the story. A guy raping a family made of girls... But it was the only game you could make them climax in a row without going through the whole circle again. Anyways, if you put any child in any adult situation or if you include any raping situation, it's already considered offensive and nowadays, it's getting even worse or better, depend on your point of view.

I forgot Illusion was still around.
I even had made a great POV camera mod where you cold see both 1st and 3rd camera at same time... but I kinda don't want to have anything to do with illusion anymore. lol

It really takes a great force of will power to break this circle! lmao

Im just glad I’m not the only one highly disapointed and tired of these tech demo, bland af, harem simulator shit we get every single time.
And the normals texture of those boobs!? OMG they look flat!

Last edited:

Dalbert33

Dec 21, 2020
I will wait for game to be released then.....but nice of you to warn people not to expect a full game

Jezabelstein

Apr 22, 2020
At first glance, the game resembles The Sims, but it is not like one. The characters controlled by the player will not go out doing whatever they want however they can have dreams. Most actions are limited and they are based on what the Koikatsu characters already do but given to the player rather than AI. You don't need to feed them and you can't go around freely doing whatever you want in the beginning. The character has inclinations, either single romance or multiple romances, not both, unless you play it in Free mode. Anyway, Koikatsu was a good game. I haven't played it, but I've seen good reviews. If this game is similar, it can be successful too.

It was just the story. A guy raping a family made of girls... But it was the only game you could make them climax in a row without going through the whole circle again. Anyways, if you put any child in any adult situation or if you include any raping situation, it's already considered offensive and nowadays, it's getting even worse or better, depend on your point of view.

I even had made a great POV camera mod where you cold see both 1st and 3rd camera at same time... but I kinda don't want to have anything to do with illusion anymore. lol

It really takes a great force of will power to break this circle! lmao

And the normals texture of those boobs!? OMG they look flat!
Become elon musk 2.0 (prepare to sacrifices everything in life and be a machine literally), buy Illusion, invest billions in adult games

(I can safely bet my bank account it's not gonna happen anytime soon)

Lucato

Aug 25, 2020
One of the voices in Room girl's preview is the same voice as the one in Ai Shoujo. Could be nice to continue the story that they got off the island and are now living together.

Jun 30, 2017
One of the voices in Room girl's preview is the same voice as the one in Ai Shoujo. Could be nice to continue the story that they got off the island and are now living together.
RG do not related to AI Shoujo, also Illusion reused voice anyway, they don't have that much money to hire voice actor

akyryz

Jun 19, 2018
I wouldn't so confidently claim it's "like the sims" before we play it. Will be funny if it turns out to be more like emotion creator
I don't think it's like the sims or emotion creator but more like koikatsu with a lot of reused animations where instead of the AI, it's you, the player, controlling the characters. You know? More like an animation player. Each animation changes the status of the characters which unlocks new ones. Like a skill tree where you cannot have all the skills at once.

Last edited:

cesid

Nov 2, 2019
You get AI with NPC and controlled characters. There is the trait "controlled by the player" in the character creator itself.
No idea what happens if two characters controlled by player interact between each other, Artificial Academy was simpler since you controlled one at time and switched at the end of the day.

akyryz

Jun 19, 2018
There is the trait "controlled by the player" in the character creator itself.
Oh? Where? Isn't it a translation issue?

You get AI with NPC and controlled characters. There is the trait "controlled by the player" in the character creator itself.
No idea what happens if two characters controlled by player interact between each other, Artificial Academy was simpler since you controlled one at time and switched at the end of the day.
Yes, there is a side menu on the right part of the screen where you can quickly switch characters and issue commands.

I'm not entirely sure but I think that at the beginning, the characters will come and go but you are locked at a "job room".
Eventually you will unlock their "home room" and from there, you will be able to visit other places with them.

Here's an example:

You don't pick a character, instead you choose a work place and assign characters to work there. Let's say you choose the hospital. The characters you assigned to work there will appear to work from time to time. As they work, some "clients" or in this case, some patients will appear as well and you can choose to interact with them or not. If you choose to interact and do your job, you get the good girl status but if you don't, you get the bad girl status. So, if you have a bad girl for instance, you can have multiple partners, etc. And that's pretty much the whole game. But of course, as you unlock their status and relationship, you are able to visit their home and go out in a date, clubs, etc.

Last edited:

6DarkRaven9

Nov 14, 2017
Frankly, it's kind of a bad argument because most of the actual content is always in studios anyway. I am way more pissed that they can't come up with good and proper gameplay, ffs vanilla KK was worse and less interactive than AA2 in all regards.
I remember AA2 you could have rape without needing a DLC like KK. Also it wasn't restricted to a single voice and location and you needing the janitor to help. AA2 had vanilla, ntr, cheating, rape, yuri, and more. KK only had vanilla and harem.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Was going to get hyped, till I remember its Illusion. Going to wait and see. Especially since it'll no doubt be another vanilla experience with harems and shit.

Mar 17, 2019
I remember AA2 you could have rape without needing a DLC like KK. Also it wasn't restricted to a single voice and location and you needing the janitor to help. AA2 had vanilla, ntr, cheating, rape, yuri, and more. KK only had vanilla and harem.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Was going to get hyped, till I remember its Illusion. Going to wait and see. Especially since it'll no doubt be another vanilla experience with harems and shit.
we should not expect much, but at least we will get a few hours of fun out of it if we are lucky

2.20 star(s) 25 Votes