2.20 star(s) 25 Votes

nukexdevil

Aug 13, 2019
ughh why is free H mode always locked in these games... it's so annoying having to wait for a completed save file
It is not locked, you just need to apply the patch.

The Free H option is "just there" in the main menu since then.

Dec 7, 2018
ughh why is free H mode always locked in these games... it's so annoying having to wait for a completed save file
My god just play the fucking game, it took me literally less than 2 hours to get my favourite girl from complete stranger to girlfriend. And less than 15 minutes to go from "just booted up the game" to "fucking a chicks asshole in the toilet and becoming her sexfriend" the second step already unlocks free-h mode already. So just go in, bang a chick and boom, there's your free-h mode.

Reactions: Danlorn

barsik

Aug 21, 2017
Probably some more options to be found, but that's all I've bothered to find so far. Also bizarre that drinking coffee drains stamina, not sure if that's a bug or this game takes place in some kind of decaffeinated hellscape.
Thanks for the info and that bit, including waking up also takes energy is just so weird.

And after a bit more with the game, I just hope there's more to it. So far plays like an unfinished early access game without any point to it.

Mar 17, 2019
I wasn't expecting much from the game and Illusion still managed to disappoint me.
It really feels like an unfinished Patreon game with 70% of the content missing.
and then they want $70 for it... what a scam.
I really feel sorry for the people who spent money on this.

• Sad
Reactions: keyrioss
Mar 17, 2019
oh and my question again since it seems to have been ignored...
Now does the game have built in POV or not and if so how to enable it?

Jagged

Nov 28, 2017
The visuals and character customization look slightly improved. But otherwise, it's basically just an update to Honey Select 2, running on the same engine. HS2 obviously has way more mods, but they can be transferred over to RoomGirl.

KmonX

Nov 17, 2018
is the situations purely vanilla nothing dark stuff in here? played for like an hour and honestly quite un interesting xD

Reactions: alex2011

ShadowxHit

Oct 8, 2017
Gotta admit, this game is so lifeless and one of the worst AI system illusion has created. Theres no sense of proper interaction feedback, npc reaction, indepth relationship building etc. Its good for players who dont care about gameplay and just want a quick fuck game.

They missed so many opportunities here, could have implemented a basic sims like needs system both for AI and as an incentive for player to do things like take a shower. It doesn't need to be as complex as the sims. Hell if it was at least AA2 level of AI then it could at the very least be decent. That way you can see stuff like cheating etc play out among other dramas.

Reactions: alex2011 and redjeb

xellos616

May 5, 2020
Fans have been waiting for this game not because it is good, but as a base for mods and game developers for renpy.

mats1974

Aug 22, 2019
did you find a solution?
Install upadte room girl 2.0

copy 3 cards HS2 cards to user data - female to test
launch game go to female creator
measures and clothes will be diferent cause dont have all mods from hs2 system

Reactions: Deadwade

mats1974

Aug 22, 2019
I don't understand....
meaning hs2 measures and items must be equal on both games.
only import data like assets and hairs styles, body shape,
existed on the 2 games.
hs2 card can be loaded and edit as room girl card, customized with existent clothes and hair for example.

HVSS

Oct 6, 2018
Install upadte room girl 2.0
Mega
copy 3 cards HS2 cards to user data - female to test
launch game go to female creator
measures and clothes will be diferent cause dont have all mods from hs2 system
Y'all <removed>s really expect me to download an exe file

2.20 star(s) 25 Votes