2.20 star(s) 25 Votes

ScrewThisNoise

Modder
Jun 24, 2019
It seems like MMF really is the negative influence. I tested it by having the idol become a sex friend and lover with the two guys in her area, had both of them become friends, and all three of them have max satisfaction and charm, but still couldn't get the 3P option. I suppose next step is to try and get all three of their dissatisfaction up, but that feels like more of a hassle than it's worth.

On the other hand, FFM can be achieved without hiring a gigolo, didn't really keep track of what the requirements are, but at the very least all three have to be friends with each other.

Oh man, a modern Biko with character customization would be very welcome. I still have the installer for Biko 3, but I don't think it'll work well on modern systems. I remember its performance was terrible on an Phenom II x6 1090T despite it working smoothly on much older hardware, was probably reliant on some instruction sets that went the way of the dodo.
A modern Biko would be fucking awesome, I'd eat that shit straight up, but can you imagine the sheer shitshow? :LOL:

Jan 6, 2019
Oh man, a modern Biko with character customization would be very welcome. I still have the installer for Biko 3, but I don't think it'll work well on modern systems. I remember its performance was terrible on an Phenom II x6 1090T despite it working smoothly on much older hardware, was probably reliant on some instruction sets that went the way of the dodo.
that hardware sounds old imo, but it's not the hardware that makes the performance terrible (although it's definitely one factor of it), but Windows 10 is fucking suck at older Direct3D, hence FPS issues in Illusion's older game before Honey Select 1

ScrewThisNoise

Modder
Jun 24, 2019
Can you make a better repack version of Sexy Beach 3? The versions of the game do not run on Windows 10. If possible, please make a better repack version of this game. Thank you
The pre-Unity games are a nightmare... I want to make repacks for several (Looking at you BattleRaper2, Premium Play Darkness and RealPlay), but it's quite the time investment and I'm quite strapped for time I'm afraid. I will give it a spin when time allows, whenever, or if, that may be.

ScrewThisNoise

Modder
Jun 24, 2019
It's nice to see how the uncensor, which I made it originally for HS2 and I wanted to port it for Room Girl too, is spreaded around without my knowledge. And the best thing is, I didn't received any credits too. :mad:
I didn't know at the time, that's my bad, I've updated on my discord. If I add it to my repack I will most definitively credit you. I never took credit myself, not did I insinuate I made it, didn't even sign the uninstall instructions in the pack.

My apologies for not knowing that you made the mesh

ScrewThisNoise

Modder
Jun 24, 2019
Sure, though no one profits from it monetarily nor do you lose anything monetarily.
Your uncensor ended up being choosen as first one to be adapted for Room Girl.
That speaks both about its quality along your inaction to do it yourself.

You say now with your words that you would have done it yourself yet 3 days passed since game launched when no one ported uncensor until Cur144 did on own initiative.

I could take your word for it, but then your inaction speaks volumes more.
he has a valid point, I didn't know he was the creator of the original mod that got ported, that one is a miss on my side. The creator is entitled to proper credit at the very least, and I erred in not figuring that out before posting it.

Reactions: DaSpudly

boneknocker

Nov 4, 2019
if i enter the park map the games deosnt load. it freezes at 6% and thats it.
someone with the same problem and maybe a solution?
because in that map beside for poor optimizing (even play at performance setting) that map also having memory leak problem. many people get game froze or totally crash if you go to another side of the fountain (or a water fall).

nukexdevil

Aug 13, 2019
It's nice to see how the uncensor, which I made it originaly for HS2 and I wanted to port it for Room Girl too, is spreaded around without my knowledge. And the best thing is, I didn't received any credits too. :mad:
There is no credits, because no one knew where it came from, it just appeared on some JP discord and the link got thrown around.
So, idk, your complaint should be directed at the person who ported this thing.

he has a valid point, I didn't know he was the creator of the original mod that got ported, that one is a miss on my side. The creator is entitled to proper credit at the very least, and I erred in not figuring that out before posting it.
You cant know everything, not your fault.

Mods will always be distributed and redistributed once they are released, but in the end it is the Job of the one who ported it to "give credit" - for example by putting in a .txt into the archive.

It is, as it is - Modders dont give credit to Illusion for the game either, or the mods they rely on, the tools etc.... so... yeah. (Or all the stolen assets from other games put into these games nowadays... Koikatsu is full of Genshin Impact stuff, AIS/HS2 have stuff from Archviz etc in the studio... so much about that.)

As long as modders steal assets from other games, I wouldnt be bothered too much, as a normal user.

Last edited:
Reactions: bishinsenso and Syq

3 0 1 2

Mar 10, 2021
Does anyone know how to trigger 3p(two dudes one girl)? I can't seem to figure it out.
Invite two bad friends to the map, then initiate it with a girl.
(I think MTL calls it desperately multiple etch)

AFAIK no other method has been found yet

boneknocker

Nov 4, 2019
I got no issues with the framerates or the such within the game, my usually silent gpu fans just go haywire and pretend to be a vacuum cleaner.

View attachment 2079424
did you monitor your gpu and cpu with msi after burn ? the only reason why your gpu fan went louder is because it run at 100%. because of awkward game optimizing make your gpu too hot. you may feel ok with framerate but your gpu fan will get a short life instead. and i think you can guess what happen on the gpu when the fan no longer work like it should be. sory to say this but nothing can be fix (on the game) mate.

*ps* i suggest you should use MSI after burner to control your gpu fan asap. set your fan control with "user define" not "auto" nor "manual (which is for expert)" . it will stable your fan speed and in most case it will reduce noise. leaving you fan spinning at max speed is bad idea.

Last edited:

Ejmega

Jan 5, 2022
Invite two bad friends to the map, then initiate it with a girl.
(I think MTL calls it desperately multiple etch)

AFAIK no other method has been found yet
I see, Thanks! Do you know of a way to consistently make bad friends? I dont often get options that have negative impacts

Apr 29, 2018
that hardware sounds old imo, but it's not the hardware that makes the performance terrible (although it's definitely one factor of it), but Windows 10 is fucking suck at older Direct3D, hence FPS issues in Illusion's older game before Honey Select 1
Oh, for sure, that was what I was using back in 2011 and running Win7, it was just the last system I tried to play Biko 3 with since I don't think I've tried with my current rig.

Does anyone know how to trigger 3p(two dudes one girl)? I can't seem to figure it out.
When you unlock a girl's home by getting her satisfaction high enough, she can call two guys (50 coins each) who are willing to have 3P with her.

Yukemoto

Jun 19, 2020
How the does one install the patch, I think I toasted my install by extracting it into the wrong place (main folder)
All I get is a white screen now

3 0 1 2

Mar 10, 2021
Wow, you can lie to others about their partner cheating, so it's easier to convince them to have sex with you. :ROFLMAO:

MarkWar

Jun 3, 2018
How work the "other char 2" in office? i can cal for 50 money one of the friends, but the second friend e the supplier what cab do?

2.20 star(s) 25 Votes