2.20 star(s) 25 Votes

ScrewThisNoise

Modder
Jun 24, 2019
It's a shame so much are rating 1 star a game freshly released, they didn't even paid for it and for a newcomer the game can't be that bad, just for those having played a lot to HS2, I guess.
Kenzato,

oh, oh, oh, I am not a first time illusion player. My evaluation:

1/5 - Squandered potential
While this game shows some good ideas, they are mostly rather poorly implemented. The game lacks a definitive hook to carry it, making the gameplay seem kinda slugish. To address this, Illusion added a time manipulation toggle, which actually made it a bit more fun to play, but still, the root of the problem is in the game design.
Futhermore, the move to IL2CPP has led this game into a very weird place modwise. Modding tools for IL2CPP is just not in place yet, so even basic modding is way more complicated than it needs to be, so advanced mods like Sideloader, OverlayMods, UncensorSelector, ExtSave... is months off, if this game will ever receive it.

To add to that, the game is behaving rather weird, performing rather well on some, seemingly random, hw, while performing rather poorly on stronger hw more often than not, making for a strange situation where the performance you get is more up to luck than what hw you actually have.

While this game has potential, and that may be realized through updates and expansions, experience from earlier illusion games, EmotionCreators to be more exact, tells me that Illusion will cut their losses rather quickly, meaning this game will probably be discontinued by the time modding becomes a realistic prospect, so no aid coming from the community for this one.

In conclusion, I'd plead for people to give it a chance, if illusion actually listens and work to turn it around, that will be worth praise, even though I find it exceedingly unlikely such a thing will happen.

ZmaZ

Jun 29, 2018
There are some new animations on each map:
  • Idol has to use the "seduce" action when talking to the guys when she's in front of the mirror.
  • Nurse has animations for being examined on the bed near the doctor, and animations for jumping the patient's bones on the bed.
  • Office lady has to go the boss while he's at his desk, "use color", and then boss has to initiate the sex scene.
  • Unemployed girl has sofa animations that require the guy to walk up to her to start the sex scene.
  • Dealer has to go to the poles and dance, then a guy has to go to the poles to watch to get the options for those animations.
  • Schoolgirl has to go up to the teacher while he's at the podium and talk about being nervous presenting in front of class.
It's not a huge amount, but honestly it's not a bad thing if Illusion does reuse all of the animations from previous games in addition to creating some new ones, because it sucks more when they can clearly reuse animations but choose not to (like there haven't been any 4P and 5P animations since PlayHome despite there being no technical barrier).
I cannot trigger in this scenario Schoolgirl has to go up to the teacher while he's at the podium and talk about being nervous presenting in front of class.
So could you tell me steps to trigger it ?

Apr 29, 2018
I cannot trigger in this scenario Schoolgirl has to go up to the teacher while he's at the podium and talk about being nervous presenting in front of class.
So could you tell me steps to trigger it ?
Have the schoolgirl walk up to the teacher at the podium, get their relationship to at least "friend", then under the communication options you'll have to scroll all the way down to "Do naughty things" (right below "ecchi"), and that'll trigger the podium-specific animations.

HahaBooba

Jan 15, 2018
oh, oh, oh, I am not a first time illusion player. My evaluation:

1/5 - Squandered potential
While this game shows some good ideas, they are mostly rather poorly implemented. The game lacks a definitive hook to carry it, making the gameplay seem kinda slugish. To address this, Illusion added a time manipulation toggle, which actually made it a bit more fun to play, but still, the root of the problem is in the game design.
Futhermore, the move to IL2CPP has led this game into a very weird place modwise. Modding tools for IL2CPP is just not in place yet, so even basic modding is way more complicated than it needs to be, so advanced mods like Sideloader, OverlayMods, UncensorSelector, ExtSave... is months off, if this game will ever receive it.

To add to that, the game is behaving rather weird, performing rather well on some, seemingly random, hw, while performing rather poorly on stronger hw more often than not, making for a strange situation where the performance you get is more up to luck than what hw you actually have.

While this game has potential, and that may be realized through updates and expansions, experience from earlier illusion games, EmotionCreators to be more exact, tells me that Illusion will cut their losses rather quickly, meaning this game will probably be discontinued by the time modding becomes a realistic prospect, so no aid coming from the community for this one.

In conclusion, I'd plead for people to give it a chance, if illusion actually listens and work to turn it around, that will be worth praise, even though I find it exceedingly unlikely such a thing will happen.
Squandered potential is probably the perfect description for it really. This game had the promise Of being Illusion's first step into persistent quasi-open-world games since AA2 - with multiple characters (male and female, unlike KK) all going about their lives, as opposed to the linear KK, and straight up scene selectors like HS. The problem is that it's implemented incredibly shallowly - without so much as a virtue setting from AA, to guide your character in a way less direct than holding their hand the entire way. I just hope this doesn't discourage them from in-depth games in the future.

Mar 17, 2019
Squandered potential is probably the perfect description for it really. This game had the promise Of being Illusion's first step into persistent quasi-open-world games since AA2 - with multiple characters (male and female, unlike KK) all going about their lives, as opposed to the linear KK, and straight up scene selectors like HS. The problem is that it's implemented incredibly shallowly - without so much as a virtue setting from AA, to guide your character in a way less direct than holding their hand the entire way. I just hope this doesn't discourage them from in-depth games in the future.
when game developers are tired of making real games and just want money, games like KK Sunshine and Room Girl come out of it.
I doubt there will ever be another good game from Illusiom unless they're flopping hard with Room Girl, which I doubt

bishinsenso

Dec 13, 2018
when game developers are tired of making real games and just want money, games like KK Sunshine and Room Girl come out of it. I doubt there will ever be another good game from Illusiom unless they're flopping hard with Room Girl, which I doubt.
So you are pretending that Honey Select 2 doesn't exist when that is literally that and not KK Sunshine nor Room Girl.

nanogenesis

May 8, 2022
1080Ti, and it runs at 60fps, using 50% gpu at 720p on all Low settings. My native is 1440p where I'm sure I can't even hit that fps.

For comparison HS2 actually runs at 60fps with 1 highpoly body (i use the futa one) + generic body and shadows enabled (need dxvk) at around 78% usage on 1080p which I bump upto 1440p using FSR1.0 and it looks really good. Where my RTX4090 bros at.

tcyz

Dec 15, 2020
wtf?
The uncensor is 64 MB... no idea what you downloaded.
Lol let me rephrase that. The previous uncensor is 300mb unpacked excluding the backup abdata. This one is less than 30mb unpacked. What is the extra stuff from the other file?

Yukemoto

Jun 19, 2020
A little help with the Patch for increasing speed and other QOL stuff, please? How and where do I install it? What do I do after? Thanks in advance.

Yukemoto

Jun 19, 2020
When the modders figure out how to manually adjust and cheat behaviors and automate more actions, this game could be a gem. As it stands despite being absolutely based on THE SIMS, they've executed that inspiratuon in the most "we don't value your time" way possible.

afds12G

Nov 17, 2018
Lol let me rephrase that. The previous uncensor is 300mb unpacked excluding the backup abdata. This one is less than 30mb unpacked. What is the extra stuff from the other file?
The little One is Virus Target immediately after download
the previous uncensor of 300mb is a 3d model in abdata
with no virus detected

alankky

May 14, 2020
Sorry i don't know why when I made it in 7z it will have virus warning. I have made it in zip file now and it should be fine...very sorry for that mistake I need to check my z zip software.

2.20 star(s) 25 Votes