2.20 star(s) 25 Votes

LightMax1

Apr 18, 2022
can anyone tell me minimum specs for this one?
Min Spec for Lowest Setting.
CPU: Intel i3 Gen 8 or above
Ram: 8GB or above
GPU: Nvidia GTX 1060 3GB or above
Storage: 30GB

Recommended Spec
CPU: Intel i7 Gen 8 or above
Ram: 16GB or above
GPU: Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB or above
Storage: 30GB (recommended SSD)

Avoid the highest setting because it's poorly optimized.

LightMax1

Apr 18, 2022
I have questions on characters relationship system/money, this can be possible cheat it with cheat engine or something? (Likely make it became friends or lover instantly without doing slow progressing In-game)

I just wanted use it for share it as save w/pre-setplay story and let people do thier own story with my characters setup.
----
Also I have small issues with uncensored patch (Anon files one) it is supposed to be at best uncensored as it color only part?

Idk about female part (haven't tested it yet) but male characters "D" just being in red color and bit custy mosaic on it's D textured or I was doing something wrong?
1664956041987.png

Just use cheat engine and find the 4 byte value of your coin, then adjust the value however you like.

If you can't find it. Here is the address. -> 233D4CA1D0C

Last edited:

nukexdevil

Aug 13, 2019
If you can't find it. Here is the address. -> 233D4CA1D0C
I dont think this is how this works.

The address of the value should change based on its location in the RAM, therefore other people must search for themselves.?

This uncen makes characters in game look like this. The body's has different color than the heads.
Use the other uncensor... the one you installed is the HS2 one - someone has been throwing this one around without warning people.

And this... is why most people should wait for STN to update the repack.

THIS is the uncensor that does not have this issue (been using it for a while now, dick looks a bit "cheap" but otherwise it is fine.):

I did change the filename only (to put Futa and cur into it), other than that it is as it arrived here.

Last edited:

keith111100

Jun 10, 2017
Is there any way to build relationship with other girl in different location?
I try going to the clinic expecting to talk with the nurse, but there's no option beside taking consultation with the doctor. Then i try going to the cafe, then control the nurse to also go to the cafe, they both appeared in the cafe but they dont have the option to talk with each other.
So, are we restricted to only talk and build relationship with the girls from their own location?

Baff

Mar 7, 2018
I try going to the clinic expecting to talk with the nurse, but there's no option beside taking consultation with the doctor. Then i try going to the cafe, then control the nurse to also go to the cafe, they both appeared in the cafe but they dont have the option to talk with each other.
So, are we restricted to only talk and build relationship with the girls from their own location?
Illusion said it in the manual, you can't build up with npc of others locations. Probably because dialogs are theme based, so to do it they have to introduce an all around list of replica dedicated only to interaction between npc of different areas. Not impossible, but does it worth it, Im not that sure because you can only call npc basically for sitting on a chair or a bed, without big context beside this.

Last edited:

alankky

May 14, 2020
I dont think this is how this works.

The address of the value should change based on its location in the RAM, therefore other people must search for themselves.?

Use the other uncensor... the one you installed is the HS2 one - someone has been throwing this one around without warning people.

And this... is why most people should wait for STN to update the repack.

THIS is the uncensor that does not have this issue (been using it for a while now, dick looks a bit "cheap" but otherwise it is fine.):

I did change the filename only (to put Futa and cur into it), other than that it is as it arrived here.
Sorry, I am newbie in RG and I should test it throughfully before posting here..my mistake..shall I delete the link in Mega?

Madmunchkin

Nov 8, 2017
I have questions on characters relationship system/money, this can be possible cheat it with cheat engine or something? (Likely make it became friends or lover instantly without doing slow progressing In-game)
CheatEngine works to set the value of the poker chips you have to max. With that you can buy stuff in the shop that makes things easier.

Reactions: honkuma

agemi

Oct 30, 2021
The only character that can have relationship with all the girls is the doctor, but I dont know how to grow up relationship since there only have one option 'do naughty thing'

nukexdevil

Aug 13, 2019
I guess it was a misquote, right? ;)
sorry, something went weird there.
Obviously you were not the one who wrote this, going to corret that - no idea how that happened.

On a side not: We cant even play the slot machine...? Illusion should at least let me gamble... when one of my chars is already sitting in front of it.

Sorry, I am newbie in RG and I should test it throughfully before posting here..my mistake..shall I delete the link in Mega?
I dont know - I would recommend replacing it with the working uncensor?
But in the end, this is your decision, but given that this will lead to more issues for more people... yeah, idk.

Last edited:
Reactions: bishinsenso

alankky

May 14, 2020
sorry, something went weird there.
Obviously you were not the one who wrote this, going to corret that - no idea how that happened.

On a side not: We cant even play the slot machine...? Illusion should at least let me gamble... when one of my chars is already sitting in front of it.

I dont know - I would recommend replacing it with the working uncensor?
But in the end, this is your decision, but given that this will lead to more issues for more people... yeah, idk.

Thanks for your advice. I just deleted the post. Sorry for inconvenience caused to all guys here.

It's my apology.

nukexdevil

Aug 13, 2019
It's my apology.
No need to apologise to me (for real, stuff like this happens when things are "messy", usually STN deals with all of these things long before others have to deal with it.), but thanks - I just hope the people who used it have made backups prior to installing it :censored:

Reactions: bishinsenso

keith111100

Jun 10, 2017
Illusion said it in the manual, you can't build up with npc of others locations. Probably because dialogs are theme based, so to do it they have to introduce an all around list of replica dedicated only to interaction between npc of different areas. Not impossible, but does it worth it, Im not that sure because you can only call npc basically for sitting on a chair or a bed, without big context beside this.
Well, what a letdown then, i hope Illusion expand this feature if there's going to be a DLC or expansion..

The only character that can have relationship with all the girls is the doctor, but I dont know how to grow up relationship since there only have one option 'do naughty thing'
I was hoping that at least every characters have one option to have sex with characters from different location, but Illusion decided, "no, you can't go there and bang those other girl, here, consult the doctor instead." :rolleyes:

Baff

Mar 7, 2018
I was hoping that at least every characters have one option to have sex with characters from different location, but Illusion decided, "no, you can't go there and bang those other girl, here, consult the doctor instead." :rolleyes:
I think you can with choice "etch", but of course with little introduce. Tbh making relationship is very quick enven betwee npc ofthe same zone, you often have only 2 choices of neutral dialog, making firend (once), confess (once), and that it. You better to imagine the main plot yourself.

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
maybe i just didn't play enough, but kinda sad you can't do funny things like make characters pee themselves. I remember, I think it was schoolmate? where you can follow a girl to stop her from hiding and peeing til they peed themselves, was hilarious.

2.20 star(s) 25 Votes