2.20 star(s) 25 Votes

redjeb

Sep 29, 2022
Sorry i don't know why when I made it in 7z it will have virus warning. I have made it in zip file now and it should be fine...very sorry for that mistake I need to check my z zip software.
I just checked the file on virustotal.com
This one seems to be fine now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Atlon18

tcyz

Dec 15, 2020
The little One is Virus Target immediately after download
the previous uncensor of 300mb is a 3d model in abdata
with no virus detected
I thought the virus comments were a joke since nothing showed up on my scans. It's likely a false positive. Regardless I'll stick to the larger file I already had until I know more about the differences.

Nikephouros

Aug 15, 2018
1080Ti, and it runs at 60fps, using 50% gpu at 720p on all Low settings. My native is 1440p where I'm sure I can't even hit that fps.

For comparison HS2 actually runs at 60fps with 1 highpoly body (i use the futa one) + generic body and shadows enabled (need dxvk) at around 78% usage on 1080p which I bump upto 1440p using FSR1.0 and it looks really good. Where my RTX4090 bros at.
I don't have a 4090 but I do have a 2080 TI and it runs well fully maxed however it uses 100% of my GPU memory which is frustrating, cause RDR2 maxed out gets like 80% max I think

3 0 1 2

Mar 10, 2021
The uploader has replaced the file at its original location on Mega:
According to virustotal.com this one is virus-free now
-The male D is better , but the Futa D has the bumpy ball sack texture and looks contagious :D
-female uncensor is decent, so I'm a bit torn betweeen the two :unsure:

Guess since I usually don't use any Futas, I'm sticking with this version for now

May 17, 2019
anyone know how to get more money or coin ?

or how to cheat it i try use artmoney but can't work
Go to the shop and buy this one. This will increase all of your characters' money by 300.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It needs 100 Room Points (The top-right corner), and can be easily increased from the Satisfaction Gauge (The Blue bar).
[Just fast forward time and let characters doing their own stuffs for easy points]

There is another in the Adult Shop has the same stuff, which reward you 500 after each H-session, and only work one per purchase.

If you want to cheat, use CheatEngine, and search the Value Type 4-Bytes. Don't know about ArtMoney (Wasn't that program already outdated ???), though.

Last edited:

Valtorix

Mar 13, 2022
Another bust, huh?

The simulation aspect of it is just boring and rudimentary. Very restrictive about what characters you can put where. It really feels like they focused on making the game as pretty as possible while cutting back on everything else. Classic Illusion.

This is a reoccurring problem with Illusion. They either have their priorities wrong or they just don't seem to know what they really want to do. The result is games like Room Girl. A disappointing game that just looks pretty and has absolutely nothing else to offer.

I wasn't expecting much from the sim aspect of it, but I at least expected something new on the sex front. Unfortunately, like with all of Illusion's "realistic" games the past few years the sex parts of it were extremely underwhelming and left a lot to be desired because the positions are pretty much exactly the same as the games that came before it.
I remember thinking "the sim parts of it don't have to be perfect, but at least make the sex a bit more interesting this time around". Nope.

I'm done with these "realistic" Illusion games. I'll just wait for them to make another AA/KK-esque game or something.

honkuma

Oct 29, 2017
I have questions on characters relationship system/money, this can be possible cheat it with cheat engine or something? (Likely make it became friends or lover instantly without doing slow progressing In-game)

I just wanted use it for share it as save w/pre-setplay story and let people do thier own story with my characters setup.
----
Also I have small issues with uncensored patch (Anon files one) it is supposed to be at best uncensored as it color only part?

Idk about female part (haven't tested it yet) but male characters "D" just being in red color and bit custy mosaic on it's D textured or I was doing something wrong?

twink182

Apr 7, 2020
hate to do this bc i almost never post dumb questions on the internet but how tf do i get autotranslator working?

i feel like i've tried everything - clicking english in InnitSettings and running it from there, reinstalling the game, installing from R1 and updating to R1.1, running it windowed, turning off windows firewall, etc etc, nothing has worked.

did i miss something? am i stupid? probably

honkuma

Oct 29, 2017
hate to do this bc i almost never post dumb questions on the internet but how tf do i get autotranslator working?

I feel like I've tried everything - clicking english in InnitSettings and running it from there, reinstalling the game, installing from R1 and updating to R1.1, running it windowed, turning off windows firewall, etc etc, nothing has worked.

For me it's just work normally, Just taking sometimes to let the plugin translate things. (It would take like 2-3 seconds to make it translate into eng)

_ace_

Sep 12, 2018
Another game with a good character creator at least... Ill play the old games if i want to see sex scenes.

ScrewThisNoise

Modder
Jun 24, 2019
Squandered potential is probably the perfect description for it really. This game had the promise Of being Illusion's first step into persistent quasi-open-world games since AA2 - with multiple characters (male and female, unlike KK) all going about their lives, as opposed to the linear KK, and straight up scene selectors like HS. The problem is that it's implemented incredibly shallowly - without so much as a virtue setting from AA, to guide your character in a way less direct than holding their hand the entire way. I just hope this doesn't discourage them from in-depth games in the future.
one thing is it being shallow, the game can survive that, but it needs some kinda hook, and it's utterly lacking. With no hook, it becomes a fight to get users to play for more than one hour... The hook could've been some feature, a passable story or whatever, but it needs SOME hook.

ScrewThisNoise

Modder
Jun 24, 2019

i feel like i've tried everything - clicking english in InnitSettings and running it from there, reinstalling the game, installing from R1 and updating to R1.1, running it windowed, turning off windows firewall, etc etc, nothing has worked.

It seems to happen to some users, no idea why... here's the known fixes as of now:
1. Install the R1 to R1.1 updater (even if you already have R1.1. Basically it will make sure the mod files are present and accounted for)
2. Disable Windows defender firewall, alternatively whitelist the roomgirl exe, initsetting exe and winhttp dll.
3. Disable Antivirus or whitelist game folder.
4. Change Locale to Japanese.
5. Reboot computer

2 and 3 are related to how BepInEx works, some antiviruses see that as potentially malicious, so blocks it from taking place.

Baff

Mar 7, 2018
At the moment I can appreciate in my own way what the game offers, but even then I feel that it lacks some really easy to implement stuff.
The behavior of the npc's doesn't evolve much if at all with the evolution of the bars, what the maximizing brings is almost anecdotal, while raising the attributes of the character seems to be the main objective of the game.
I would say that we should at least wait for the next updates, because like the fact of unlocking the costum cards at D+1, it is possible that some functions are present but just not active due to an oversight of the developer and would arrive quickly.

Reactions: skipperno1
2.20 star(s) 25 Votes