2.20 star(s) 25 Votes

JetEnduro

Aug 18, 2017
Have anyone tried the limits of doctor? Seems like its the only role that can legitly gain relationship with other characters.

Maxtor

Jul 20, 2017
It was a fresh install from scratch of 1.1 completely bypassing R1 standard
Thats so odd... hrmm GPU drivers up to date as well?

Also check Screwthisnoises/ Better repacks discord as well if there might be anything helpful there

tcyz

Dec 15, 2020
I got no issues with the framerates or the such within the game, my usually silent gpu fans just go haywire and pretend to be a vacuum cleaner.

View attachment 2079424
Some scenarios are causing our GPU to work harder than others. The park for example has some serious optimization issues. Twice now, playing the confession chat "mini-game" there pushes my 6900 to go from upper 60C to over 90C within 30 seconds.

3 0 1 2

Mar 10, 2021
Can anybody help me out? When I try to update the game via KK manager I get this msg. This never happened to any of the previous games. I tried redownloading and reinstalling KK manager but same thing
The Updater and KKManager are just placeholders, waiting for one of the timelines where RG gets sideloader, zipmod support etc... (nobody is sure yet how the mod support will look in our future ;) )
Both tools aren't supposed to work with RG right now, there are no mods to update (yet).

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
Some scenarios are causing our GPU to work harder than others. The park for example has some serious optimization issues. Twice now, playing the confession chat "mini-game" there pushes my 6900 to go from upper 60C to over 90C within 30 seconds.
Holy fuck, you can cook yourself a dinner with those heats.

Blumph

Sep 4, 2019
Holy fuck, you can cook yourself a dinner with those heats.
P. standard behavior when the framerate isn't capped; going into a normally 'low-stress' screen like menus or in this case a simplistic minigame - the engine decides this is the *perfect* time to render at 450FPS.

Madmunchkin

Nov 8, 2017
90°C is still within the normal parameters for an AMD GPU because CPU and GPU from AMD have and had always warmer operating temperatures than NVIDIA and/or Intel. If it's like nukexdevil said and you are talking about the core temperature then it's totally normal too.

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
He has a point.

It runs better than previous illusion games (while also looking better), therefore your claim of it being "the worst" is factually wrong.

RG runs "just fine" if you turn down some settings - like Global illumination, and suddenly your FPS will not suck anymore

Game is still badly optimized, but can be made to work just fine.
My POINT was that it was poorly optimized.
his claim was that it is the Best optimized illusion game which is not true. Not a single other illusion game has lagged my PC like this one.
And it "looking good" is purely a post Process thing. Lighting and some upscaling. That's it. Pretty basic stuff that shouldn't kill a GPU.

bishinsenso

Dec 13, 2018
My POINT was that it was poorly optimized.
his claim was that it is the Best optimized illusion game which is not true. Not a single other illusion game has lagged my PC like this one.
And it "looking good" is purely a post Process thing. Lighting and some upscaling. That's it. Pretty basic stuff that shouldn't kill a GPU.
Yet it runs just fine on old GTX 780 and Phenom II CPU on my rig.

tcyz

Dec 15, 2020
90°C is still within the normal parameters for an AMD GPU because CPU and GPU from AMD have and had always warmer operating temperatures than NVIDIA and/or Intel. If it's like nukexdevil said and you are talking about the core temperature then it's totally normal too.
Yes, I was using the core temperature in my example because the fan curves operate based on that temperature. For reference, the core temp never sat above 67C under any circumstances in this game except the scenario I mentioned where a simple mini-game involving just 2 characters pushed my fans to the max until it was over.

kamsae

Sep 17, 2018
without those 'others' there would be no more illusion games. if anything, not enough people pay. if their games were more profitable their hands would be untied to push more new features and polish into new titles.
Well obviously.

But the thing is, it's more often that gaming companies will put more effort into something if they feel like they have to. As long as people keep paying for the same recycled content, as a company why would they put the effort to go all out on something? It's a very anti-consumer way of thinking, but it is what it is.

May 17, 2019
how do i access free mode? i installed the patch. still dont see it
If you mean the Free H mode, just have the character masturbate/ sex to unlock the mode.
To unlock the specific map, you have to have the character do Ecchi (doesn't matter if it's masturbation or sex) stuffs in that map.

The mode, then, can be found in the "Extra" in the Main Menu.

Untitled.jpg

FutaBoy

Jan 29, 2019
It's nice to see how the uncensor, which I made it originaly for HS2 and I wanted to port it for Room Girl too, is spreaded around without my knowledge. And the best thing is, I didn't received any credits too. :mad:

jm0n

Dec 6, 2017
i was asking if you can interact with the character the same way as in koikatsu, like can you grab the breasts/ass during sex

bishinsenso

Dec 13, 2018
It's nice to see how the uncensor, which I made it originaly for HS2 and I wanted to port it for Room Girl too, is spreaded around without my knowledge. And the best thing is, I didn't received any credits too. :mad:
Sure, though no one profits from it monetarily nor do you lose anything monetarily.
Your uncensor ended up being choosen as first one to be adapted for Room Girl.
That speaks both about its quality along your inaction to do it yourself.

You say now with your words that you would have done it yourself yet 3 days passed since game launched when no one ported uncensor until Cur144 did on own initiative.

I could take your word for it, but then your inaction speaks volumes more.

2.20 star(s) 25 Votes