2.20 star(s) 25 Votes

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Bruh whoever said that an illusion game has no sex is just trolling.
The scenes in Together BnB were ok, they could have put more effort into the scenes instead of broken bullshit cooking mechanics.
This game never got any sex related tags. At all. It is also listed as censored. In my opinion, it doesn't warrant a place here.

• Angry
Reactions: Shadowclonezero

cesid

Nov 2, 2019
They just forgot a tag. They should create fake ads of Illusion games "try not to fuck" instead of the old classic "try not to cum" because it is so common and easy that is impossible to miss it. This game is not an exception.

zxal22

Aug 10, 2021
Part 2
View attachment 1939065

Overview:
Simulate life in 3D!
All the freedom you need to create your own hyper-realistic 3D character!
Become a part of her life and control everything to your liking in the ultimate life simulator!
Watch over her, guide her, and give her the best life that you can!​

Thread Updated: 2022-10-20
Release Date: 2022-10-14
Developer: Illusion - -
Modder: ScrewThisNoise -
Censored: Yes
Version: R1.3
Language: Japanese, English (MTL)
Shop:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win Split
Part 1:
- - -
Part 2: - - -
Part 3: - - -
Part 4: - - -
Other:

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1939066 View attachment 1939067 View attachment 1939068
Part 2 link anonfiles is not work please fix thanks

Last edited:

Teye phoon

Feb 10, 2018
Have yet to play it, Like all Illusion games, I will give it at least 6 months for modders to "enhance" the game (sounds like it will be a lot longer for Room Girl) and the cycle of Illusion seems very real. This was being Hypes as Illusion's version of the Sims, and i thought that might be reaching a bit, but maybe just maybe we get LifePlay with a Illusion engine..... This thread seems to have dashed that hope as well. Illusion no longer make games, they make a tool for others to make VN's.

robertfierce

Donor
Nov 13, 2017
How to install with 14 years old version of winrar:
Right click - open with - select program - program files - win rar - win rar.exe

whoever named these files is a nob.

Horni_Rookie

Jun 8, 2022
DID you all try DOWLOAD CARDS via geme ?

CAN WE HAVE a F95zone CARD Share system
integrated inside game ?
Using :
insert server links - chosse servers data TO UPLOAD
My cards tab
Upload. VIA ICON

or download
insert server links - chosse servers data TO DOWNLOAD
donwload cards VIA ICON
for some reason my game can't connect to internet, my internet connection is fine tho

Yotsuyu

Nov 2, 2017
Have yet to play it, Like all Illusion games, I will give it at least 6 months for modders to "enhance" the game (sounds like it will be a lot longer for Room Girl) and the cycle of Illusion seems very real. This was being Hypes as Illusion's version of the Sims, and i thought that might be reaching a bit, but maybe just maybe we get LifePlay with a Illusion engine..... This thread seems to have dashed that hope as well. Illusion no longer make games, they make a tool for others to make VN's.
Illusion cycle for me nowadays seems to be; find out there's a new game > it's vanilla af life sim yet again > become sad panda > repeat.

What I would give for the old darker Illusion games to come back :cry:

Masterra

Feb 2, 2018
Hi, I was having issue to launch studio, infinite loading. I did not found any solution here so I want to share the one that I found on illusion discord.

Screenshot 2022-10-22 at 11-45-13 Discord - A New Way to Chat with Friends & Communities.png

It's a dll so I can't share it directly (and it's for the best, dll are dangerous, never take random dll from random people).
but have what you want, in roomgirl section and rg-mod-sharing.

Hope that will help other people like me, ho and sorry if my English is not the best, I am not native and learned it by myself.

edit : past the dll into Studio\BepInEx\plugins take note that is the studio folder, not the one in the main folder.
I will give the dll file, but keep in mine that is more safe if you take a dll file from the source instead of random people (like me).

Last edited:
2.20 star(s) 25 Votes