2.20 star(s) 25 Votes

KaizerIvan

May 12, 2018
Looks like nobody has posted this yet:

Here's a Plugin from Bogus (bogus#6764) on Discord that enables more social actions, so that
characters from different jobs can interact with each other now!
(I've made it bold and underlined, so the people who keep asking or complaining about it will actually notice it...) :ROFLMAO:

Bogus:

The mods was updated: https://f95zone.to/threads/room-girl-r1-3-illusion.124692/post-9233508
The sex scene didn't work for diff jobs, it's just black screen.

3 0 1 2

Mar 10, 2021
umm... so can characters from diff jobs have sex? Coz for me, it'll become black screen for this
The sex scene didn't work for diff jobs, it's just black screen.
It worked in the Girls' Rooms and the clinic when I tested, but yes in public places it turns black...
I've contacted the author.

Until it's fixed:
1st option, you could use the older version, I've attached.
The main difference is, that chars from different jobs can't interact by themselves, only on your command.

2nd option, avoid public places and save often ;)

mats1974

Aug 22, 2019
------------------CAME DOWNLOAD ------------------------------

ROOM GIRL 1.3

Room Girl [R1] [Illusion] - F95ZONE
torrent see page 72 from this tread
F95ZONE - illusion room girl - 1.3

version via BR PAGE

CHOOSE ROOM GIRL - TAB
CHOOSE NYAA TORRENT
CLIK COPY LINK BY RIGTH MOUSE AND PASTE AS TORRENT LINK URL IN YOU TORRRENT SOFTWARE
Release 1.3

Credits:
ScrewThisNoise
thank you ... for your all hard working...
specially you and all mooders

NOTES : LINKS TO : ONLY APPLIES TO 1.3 UPDATED VERSION

------------- HELP INSTRUCTIONS -----------------------------

PAGE 72 - clik image says TORRENT - IN SCREWTHISNOISE post WITH TORRENT TREAD IMAGE
F95ZONE - illusion room girl - 1.3

or go directly to Choose ROOM GIRL TAB / VERSION 1.3 /
FULL PACK - CLIK NYAA TORRENT

1. NYAA TORRENT - CLIK COPY LINK
  2. GOOGLE
  3. MEGA
OPEN TORRENT SOFTWARE AND PASTE AS URL MAGNET
by add : torrent via URL - BIT COMET for example
after open extract with 7 zip...

Last edited:

KaizerIvan

May 12, 2018
It worked in the Girls' Rooms and the clinic when I tested, but yes in public places it turns black...
I've contacted the author.

Until it's fixed:
1st option, you could use the older version, I've attached.
The main difference is, that chars from different jobs can't interact by themselves, only on your command.

2nd option, avoid public places and save often ;)
Alright, I'll give it a shot, I assume it's work on R1.3, right?

MistyShinny

Oct 24, 2022
Hi i have a strange problem, on my pc translation works, but when i use the same game on my steamdeck with a w10 build it didnt translate. When i load game on pc it shows universlib loadind lines but not on the steamdeck.

It s absolutly the same folder !

f4f4

Jul 4, 2018
what is the name of the Mod that allows you to go past 100 in character creation slides. And adds more options to go into more detail making a character. Is it even available for this game? I know nothing about how the mods work or where I have to put them. I basically like making them super thick and curvy, but Im limited in this game. Thanks

TheTantabus

Apr 10, 2021
what is the name of the Mod that allows you to go past 100 in character creation slides. And adds more options to go into more detail making a character. Is it even available for this game? I know nothing about how the mods work or where I have to put them. I basically like making them super thick and curvy, but Im limited in this game. Thanks
This game don't have any heavy mod (as the sliders), but highly probably in the future.
For start point info you can go to:
The mods currently available are in the mods channel from the Discord server or shared somewhere in this thread.

Reactions: f4f4

3 0 1 2

Mar 10, 2021
Anyone knows the difference between serious, playful and Unique nature in the char creator?
it's about of what type of action they prioritize:

SERIOUS chars WORK more - doing work task moves the personality further to SERIOUS

PLAYFUL chars like to take a BREAK - doing BREAK activities moves the personality further to PLAYFUL

UNIQUE chars are ECCENTRIC - those actions involve flirting and masturbating, making the char even more UNIQUE

night556

Oct 17, 2022
Has anyone had this problem before?
I tried to download the v1.3 - part 001zip from google drive and the MEGA but it keeps saying the file is corrupted

2.20 star(s) 25 Votes