2.20 star(s) 25 Votes

Jiri Novak

Sep 23, 2023
Downloads don't work. All in one mega link is no longer available. And the other four parts are corrupted. Unable to unpack.

SleepW4lker

Feb 9, 2020
Yes in a way because you have many male character that you can control but if you use the cheat mode you don't need to worried about.
But don't they have their own decisions? They won't try anything with any girl if I'm not the one controlling them?

KzTo

Oct 1, 2017
But don't they have their own decisions? They won't try anything with any girl if I'm not the one controlling them?
Player has to initiate all sex and relationships as selected character and sex is done in focused scene akin to HS. So npcs can interact with each other only for small talk and you will never see sex in the background.

Personally I think that is this game's biggest downfall as instead of living dating sim akin to AA3 we have glorified HS3 with more loading and waiting.

Btw, there is also the free h mode for playing the scenes in selected location with selected characters.

Reactions: SleepW4lker

SleepW4lker

Feb 9, 2020
Player has to initiate all sex and relationships as selected character and sex is done in focused scene akin to HS. So npcs can interact with each other only for small talk and you will never see sex in the background.

Personally I think that is this game's biggest downfall as instead of living dating sim akin to AA3 we have glorified HS3 with more loading and waiting.

Btw, there is also the free h mode for playing the scenes in selected location with selected characters.
ahhh what a shame. :(

KzTo

Oct 1, 2017
Ahh. Has anyone had this problem of not being able to add character cards to the game? They cannot be registered in any work slot.
Are you using correct cards? The female cards are tied to slots based on voice so for example only students can be assigned to seminar etc. If you downloaded HS2 cards they need to be converted by loading them in the character editor.

If you think the problem is with the installation then I would suggest on downloading from

SleepW4lker

Feb 9, 2020
Are you using correct cards? The female cards are tied to slots based on voice so for example only students can be assigned to seminar etc. If you downloaded HS2 cards they need to be converted by loading them in the character editor.

If you think the problem is with the installation then I would suggest on downloading from
No, you don't understand, it won't let me put any of the female or male cards, not even the vanilla ones. It doesn't work. When you click on register, a tab should open to select the cards, but it doesn't work.

SleepW4lker

Feb 9, 2020
No, you don't understand, it won't let me put any of the female or male cards, not even the vanilla ones. It doesn't work. When you click on register, a tab should open to select the cards, but it doesn't work.
And about the link you provided, which repack should I download? There are several from Room Girl... I'll try to see if they work. Thanks in advance :)

KzTo

Oct 1, 2017
Hmm, It could be that the cards are just in wrong location. Do you see them in character creator or if you create new character does it become available in registration?

is newest and has most seeders.

2.20 star(s) 25 Votes