2.20 star(s) 25 Votes

ToumaKamiyan

Jul 28, 2018
Do you already have mods in production to remove the censorship of futanaris? And do you think that in this game the futas will just be something visual like in the old illusion games or in fact the characters could use their futa skills, with the right even to enjoy? After all, it is much more interesting for futas to enjoy, especially when creating trap characters.

AnnDie

Nov 11, 2019
bro how do you download part by part and then play it? like i download the 4 parts and then extract them..then im lost

Jan 13, 2018
So I made a futa character to go with the female character I made. One problem: she is freakishly taller and lankier than how I made her in character creator. Anyone know why this is the case, or are "male" coded characters just given different animation rigs to work with?

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
So I made a futa character to go with the female character I made. One problem: she is freakishly taller and lankier than how I made her in character creator. Anyone know why this is the case, or are "male" coded characters just given different animation rigs to work with?
Different body model. You have to wait for more mods to be ported from older games. This game is rather bare bone right now.

SpockBauru

Modder
Nov 6, 2018
I dont usually use torrent at all. Could you recommend me what torrent downloader i should use?
use this after that go download it nyantorrent should be okay . i hope can help
Don't use uTorrent, it has random issues with the tracker we use. Use qBittorrent instead:

Reactions: KorySky

$hadow

Sep 20, 2020
VaM is the way to go. This game has no options to adjust the body. Legs are to long hands are to smal (anatomy). Face options? wtf? Virtamate you can use real photoes of faces and adjus the charater as you like. Make a scene and so on... Learning curve is hard though. imo.

2.20 star(s) 25 Votes