2.50 star(s) 94 Votes

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I meant the building with the flats.
This is what drew me in. I think its a real picture. For some reason i thought i could find something like that on DAZ but i think its more of a photo sample or something similar.
Even the apartment looks so nice. Never found that one either. Haven't checked his Patreon page.

So no. Not the game engine. I just hunt for ideas and this always reminds me of how pretty it looks.
Oh! I see. Yeah, it's probably patterned after a real building he's seen. IIRC he has done a lot of work on more unique models (either completely unique, rarely used, or greatly modified) for the game, both characters but also items or places in the world. I'm sure some of them (like Abigail and her daughter) are in other creations here or there, but they are very much less common than other models that get used over and over.

th3_fr4gil3

Jan 24, 2022
Does anyone know what this building is? I was looking for something like that but did not find anything remotely like that.
This is what i like on the game. Very unique.
Maybe he photographed it.
well tried to find source image in game but it's all .swf files so no joy.
you could do a screencap/snip while game is running then load into a chrome/ium browser and do a google image search (Bing sux arse).
there's a minigame called bubbles in game folder which comes from a .nl site, so original building and dev might be from the Netherlands.

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
Oh! I see. Yeah, it's probably patterned after a real building he's seen. IIRC he has done a lot of work on more unique models (either completely unique, rarely used, or greatly modified) for the game, both characters but also items or places in the world. I'm sure some of them (like Abigail and her daughter) are in other creations here or there, but they are very much less common than other models that get used over and over.
Well, i know that his landlord is Alexandra. I am not sure about the daughter.
But the building, street environment looks absolutely great. It's unique and fresh. Normally, we see just rendered buildings and it's the curse of the renders, but they don't look real.
So that's why i am so interested in it.
Even though i am making a game, it's not something i would use. But if i knew how to do it i could do it to other environments.
I hope that the update is coming soon as i really love the game.
The only thing i really hated was the wire on the wall thing. It's quite difficult to figure out.
Anyway, that was my question but it seems that's a secret.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
well tried to find source image in game but it's all .swf files so no joy.
you could do a screencap/snip while game is running then load into a chrome/ium browser and do a google image search (Bing sux arse).
there's a minigame called bubbles in game folder which comes from a .nl site, so original building and dev might be from the Netherlands.
Have to try Yandex. That is what i usually use. Though i did not think off that actually.

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
Nope, Dev is from Germany (just look at groceries at kitchen!) and buildings looking like from East Germany. That was my thought at very first minutes of playing before I knew the Dev.

btw: 6 months soon since the last update. Update not before end of September, I guess.

progress.jpg

~13% in 7 weeks and ~7% to go => ~4 weeks more!

Last edited:
Reactions: Abhai

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018

as you can see, i attended art class and made a painting just for you. ok, joking aside ... it is, well ... let's call it an artistic interpretation of what's coming with the next update. i was very hardworking last week and reached 170 finishend renderings for the update, but as you can see from the status bars, a few are still missing, so i'm pretty sure i reach the 200 at the end . long story short, i'm back at work to get it finally done. it's about time, i know, i know ...
1661940682395.png

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
Well, i still think this is a great game.
I just wish the author was on this board.
The task you have to do are like the landline, sometimes really difficult to solve if you don't know how.

Anyway, i still don't know if he created the environment by himself or from where he got it.
Guess, i will never know.

But i am looking forward for that update of his. Hopefully it will give some real playtime.

Reactions: Usain

Neoblack

Jan 27, 2019
1663248025048.png
Finaly moved 0.25% still 1.5% to goooooooooooooo.................................
how long it will take??????????
Dev,, pls pls pls .................

2.50 star(s) 94 Votes