2.50 star(s) 94 Votes

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
This game might be a contender for worst game play on this site. This game was recommended in a "hidden gem" thread somewhere. Has to be the authors alt account.
I see there are a lot of games you have most definitely not played if this think this is even remotely close to the worst gameplay. There are activities (like painting the room) that a lot of people find annoying. Whether that's true or not (sounds like it is for you), there are some amazing lewd scenes, if you're patient enough to get to them. IMO, the skill of Nerdworks both in creating completely original and attractive models and in portraying intimate acts is quite exceptional.

But not everyone is willing to do the work to get to those and proceed through them. So I think it all depends on your perspective. It seems clear this isn't a game for you, but that doesn't mean it's "the authors alt account" because someone else thinks this is a hidden gem. I play a lot of P&Cs in general anyway, so I'm definitely used to gameplay of this type. It doesn't bother me, but anyone who dislikes P&Cs will absolutely not like the game, regardless of the rewards for progressing through minigames.

Lordildo69

May 4, 2018
I see there are a lot of games you have most definitely not played if this think this is even remotely close to the worst gameplay. There are activities (like painting the room) that a lot of people find annoying. Whether that's true or not (sounds like it is for you), there are some amazing lewd scenes, if you're patient enough to get to them. IMO, the skill of Nerdworks both in creating completely original and attractive models and in portraying intimate acts is quite exceptional.

But not everyone is willing to do the work to get to those and proceed through them. So I think it all depends on your perspective. It seems clear this isn't a game for you, but that doesn't mean it's "the authors alt account" because someone else thinks this is a hidden gem. I play a lot of P&Cs in general anyway, so I'm definitely used to gameplay of this type. It doesn't bother me, but anyone who dislikes P&Cs will absolutely not like the game, regardless of the rewards for progressing through minigames.
I have no complaints with modals and story and after looking through the CGs the build up seems very good as well. It's the click all over the screen and hope you find the correct 4x4 pixel location I have an issue with. I also liked the lets watch the sick figure climb up the 4 flights of stairs 10 times section.

The game with literally the same name as this one does it better.

I'm a big fan of these grindy slow burn games as well, but at least dip feed me consistent content to maintain my erection.

Reactions: yrban7477

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I have no complaints with modals and story and after looking through the CGs the build up seems very good as well. It's the click all over the screen and hope you find the correct 4x4 pixel location I have an issue with. I also liked the lets watch the sick figure climb up the 4 flights of stairs 10 times section.

The game with literally the same name as this one does it better.

I'm a big fan of these grindy slow burn games as well, but at least dip feed me consistent content to maintain my erection.
Yes, I understood that. Your previous post made it clear that you don't like the point-and-click mechanics and that you don't have a problem with the other aspects of the game. It's up to you whether you're willing to put in the work in this game to get to the lewd scenes or not. That's your choice, of course. The game you cite, Room for Rent, is not a point-and-click, however. It's a sandbox-hunt-for-event, which absolutely is not the same thing. P&C mechanics aren't for everyone — and clearly not for you — but whether that other game "does it better" is highly subjective. ("Oh, clicking on this room at this time does not do anything right now? OK. What room haven't I clicked yet?" could be seen by some as equally annoying.)

As an aside, I think trying to stay erect throughout a game is unwise. Most likely, you will have to fap at things that aren't even remotely lewd, and you might get raw from the constant rubbing. Maybe don't start your fap until you actually see something erotic. Just a suggestion. Shrug.png

mileduets

Mar 13, 2018
This game might be a contender for worst game play on this site. This game was recommended in a "hidden gem" thread somewhere. Has to be the authors alt account.
The strength of this game is not in its game play, but in its attention to details with the renders and in the story telling. Look at how eyes wander, look at the gestures and facial expressions, follow the witty dialogue, the slow build up of the seduction of the daughter and the mother. This game needs to be appreciated slowly, not by rushing through it. The gameplay is absurd at times to a degree that it's amusing again... You either love this game or hate it. For me it's one of the favorites on this site.

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018

3 hours ago
as you can see at the status bar, it's almost done ... just a play trough, checking for bugs, updating the launcher and so on ... so with a little luck and if i didn't find something major broken, i should be able to upload the update tomorrow ... stay tuned

2.50 star(s) 94 Votes