2.50 star(s) 94 Votes

Splatter_1

Mar 30, 2018
HOLY Jesus H Christ WTF is wit the 1 hour of click shit in my new room? I mean really.... and then I messed up and my only save is before I even STARTED with the wallpaper. I am NOT going through ALL of that shit again game deleted. Fuck this shit

Reactions: Camel

D3ssel

Nov 15, 2016
Jesus... Is not only that this game is grindy and boring as hell. The grind part makes no sense whatsoever. And more often than not it's actually a PAIN to discover what to do next. Like selecting how to carry the wallpaper stuff up? And turning that into a mini-game that will make no sense to some?
Remember guys: no matter what genre, games should ALWAYS be fun. Just by reading most of the comments here, it's clear that something went wrong.
I sincerely urge the creator to rethink the whole thing. There are certainly several good things there (the plot, character art, writing, etc), which are severely hindered by the actual gameplay, all the required clicks, and even the engine implementation (ESPECIALLY the save game system).
Might look into this in a semester or two. Hopefully, the creator will rethink what he is doing by then. If not, oh well... Best of luck ^^
*In time: a quick fix for most of the problems here would be the simple option to skip the minigame if so desired. Just saying...

Scrot

Definitely not Scrot
Apr 30, 2018
Where the hell do you start laying the laminate flooring? I have clicked on every square inch of the bedroom floor???
for those who need where to start laminating floor here is a with the first tile right under the door

Reactions: Bellyme

CavDaKnight

Jun 1, 2017
Jesus...still doing room remodelling in these updates? Unless the mom or daughter is flashing you or you are slipping them the schlong on breaks, this game should just be re-tabbed as a construction simulator and be done with it.

Scrot

Definitely not Scrot
Apr 30, 2018
Jesus...still doing room remodelling in these updates? Unless the mom or daughter is flashing you or you are slipping them the schlong on breaks, this game should just be re-tabbed as a construction simulator and be done with it.
the game just ended and i didin't see a pair of boobs :/ thats a fucking shit 50000000000 clicks and what i deserve??? 0 no reward at all :/ the only thing i won is a full night of nightmares cause a fucking creepy zombie that showed up on game i can swear too you that i'll have nightmares cause of him

Jeepster

Apr 17, 2018
....so when can i expect to bang someone living there on the fresh floor i just laid out LOL.... gave up during painting to read about no sex... :(

Ned Kelly

Sep 14, 2018
I've just done like a lot of other peeps have in their comments and deleted the fuck out of this mind numbing game and won't ever download another update. Although, maybe I will just so I can delete the fucker again, deleting it once just doesn't seem enough!

I'm pretty sure its built by an 11 year old wood work student that thinks this might pass as entertainment!

Scrot

Definitely not Scrot
Apr 30, 2018
the lament flooring doesnt want to work
you just need put the first tile and click them like square you can't have white spaces between the walls or the tiles is hard as fuck
you can't click elsewhere the game don't respond to that but for you know where to click just press tab until you find a little square in the door then you but your mouse over if you have dificult to put the another tiles do the same the more easier that way is like cheat but the game is also hard as fuck for no rewards at all the only reward you receive is that fucking creepy zombie xD

JimMorrison19

Dec 14, 2017
Putting every single piece of wall paper up in that room is an incredible waste of game time. It's boring as hell. I will try to contain my frustration and finish the wallpaper, but if the game doesn't start advancing more quickly after that I will just forget about it. I got the room wallpapered. Now I am trying to figure out how he can install his ceiling light without getting electrocuted. I am having great difficulty finding anything to click except the wires hanging down. I waded through the posts and found out how to do that. Now I am in the basement trying to figure out which breaker to turn off. I will eventually figure it out, but this game seems fairly bereft of rewards for the painful grind. After getting the room fully renovated which is boring and a major contributor to carpal tunnel syndrome the protagonist has a conversation with his roommates and drives away. There are absolutely no rewards for all that boring effort. Here's a suggestion for the developer. Games are supposed to be fun. Try adding some to yours and minimizing the mind numbing grind.

Reactions: seba0

Scrot

Definitely not Scrot
Apr 30, 2018
I don't know why but I'm excited for the next update
yeah xD but if i was you i don't be that happy cause next update you are going on changes xD more work xD and still no really good scenes xD when i pass all that and reach a really good scene then i'll put save here xD

2.50 star(s) 94 Votes