2.50 star(s) 94 Votes

kartz312

Jul 8, 2017
ive ran all the cables for the computer and internet and put the ip address in. what goes into the fields that need filling in to access the internet?

Yoda03

Jun 14, 2017
I am also stuck with the router ... I was able to click on the jack in front of me and then when I clicked on the router again: nothing.
What should I do to continue?

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
Yeah thanks you, Now, i have no clue what to do after installing the cable. probably something with the computer but idk
All the cables connect to PC. Do the same what you do in real life - it's so easy!

dinto

Aug 2, 2017
This game makes me angry.Since 5 minutes I try this stupid keyboard connect and it fits nowhere purely. This game mechanics is just annoying as fuck

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
This game makes me angry.Since 5 minutes I try this stupid keyboard connect and it fits nowhere purely. This game mechanics is just annoying as fuck
Who connect your keyboard in real life?

It seems that 90% of users here never played an adventure game, just wow!

Dejmen

Jun 8, 2017
anyone know how to get rid of the newspaper ? saved right before the nap and now i have to start over :(

edit: of course ... trash can in the basement ^^

dinto

Aug 2, 2017
thats because its aint a usb lol its old skool its the green circle connection on the back of the mobo at the top
True 20-30 years ago (?) There was such a primitive technich really times.

This should be an erotic novel no fucking how do i get my first apartment click and point simulator.if you want to install such a trash necessarily in the game, then you should connect it with the girls. An example at the PC: The MC help the daughter to connect the PC, so come with her into the conversation u. build a small erotic scene.i

Last edited:
Reactions: Major Wanker

Goldhammer

May 9, 2017
take a screenshot of the paper beside the keyboard, then click the monitor and click both the Router.txt and the Slimjet Browser shortcut. type 192.168.50.4 in the address bar of the browser, then click the arrow key to the right of the address bar to access router settings. In the router settings page, choose "PPPoE", then type the "Access Number" in the paper as the user name, then the "Personal Password" in the password field, then the "Connection Identifier" in the "Service Name" field. Also click the buttons beside both "keep alive" and "DHCP server" (so that it is enabled). Click save settings at the bottom. You will know everything works if you click the home button in the browser and see "Snoople"
HOW do you do that, i can even not power up the monitor and the pc,
i can connect all the cables, but not the cable from wall to router??

2.50 star(s) 94 Votes