2.50 star(s) 94 Votes

ADIDAS

Feb 3, 2018
Fuck this game, the first hour is spent painting ceilings, putting up wallpaper, installing light fixtures and laying laminate flooring...not to mention half a billion clicks to continue through the story. Don't make a game that is a chore to play please.

Matoyoshi

Nov 27, 2018
Fuck this game, the first hour is spent painting ceilings, putting up wallpaper, installing light fixtures and laying laminate flooring...not to mention half a billion clicks to continue through the story. Don't make a game that is a chore to play please.
I will still play through it just to see where it goes, but the whole tediousness could be relieved just by taking out a few steps. For instance, when you are actually moving in, we do NOT need to see him go up the stairs for every single trip and click to continue going up the stairs four-six time every single trip. We know he is going up stairs, all that extra time and clicks is pointless.

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
Nice the Pussy but the kittycat didn´t show me how to give a perfect foot massage. I understand not what the numbers of the massage icons are and how fast or slow or how to click the optimal point at the girls feet. The girl isn´t really full enjoying (first 2 actions she reacts with "?" going on the level efforts only in very small steps and reaches only between the lowest and second bulge the maximum. So I get not the worst but not the optimal ending. ( newspaper before in dump and all doors locked again; boobs enlargement printed)
I played all together around 9 sometimes boring not really full satisfational hours .:cry:

Matoyoshi

Nov 27, 2018
Ok, when, for the second time, it showed to click in a specific area to do something and no matter where I clicked it didn't work I decided to give up on this game. If the Dev ever learns to make a game without the tedious BS and removes it from this game, then I may come back.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Antwit

NanoNani

Jun 5, 2017
Nice the Pussy but the kittycat didn´t show me how to give a perfect foot massage. I understand not what the numbers of the massage icons are and how fast or slow or how to click the optimal point at the girls feet. The girl isn´t really full enjoying (first 2 actions she reacts with "?" going on the level efforts only in very small steps and reaches only between the lowest and second bulge the maximum. So I get not the worst but not the optimal ending. ( newspaper before in dump and all doors locked again; boobs enlargement printed)
I played all together around 9 sometimes boring not really full satisfational hours .:cry:

If you didn't screw up the order, did you click on foot until the bar fills up before moving to next? It's on the left side of the screen.

Do this:

Massage.jpg

I finished the game this is closest save point I got.

Last edited:

Lilith Studio

Sep 5, 2018
View attachment 265898

Overview:
"Room to Rent" is about a young man that moves into a shared apartment where a mother lives with her daughter. The gameplay will be more like in classic point and click adventures and focuses on one main story.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2019-10-19
Release Date: 2019-10-17
Developer: NERDWORKS -
Censored: No
Version: 0.5.4
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Download
Win: - - - -

Extras: CG (v0.5.4)
Thanks to Umariel for the share! Thanks to Fission Mailed for the CGs.

View attachment 265899 View attachment 265900 View attachment 265901 View attachment 265902 View attachment 265903 View attachment 265904 View attachment 265905 View attachment 265906 View attachment 265907 View attachment 265908 View attachment 265909 View attachment 265910 View attachment 265911
any guide

VoidSite

Jul 6, 2018
My dude stands on a chair with the lamp in his hand. All I can click is some Wires from the roof. If I do, I die.
Is there some trick to get off the chair and use the lightswitch first?

bnutty1999

Jun 15, 2018
how do i give her the paper with the breast enlargement on it after foot massage or when am i sapposed to give it to her

joe316

Dec 3, 2016
problems with the game i had
img cut off not fiting on screen
the dam clicking and more clicking and more clicking
and the car clicking were i needed to do somthing that involved the trunk i think and wallpaper or paint
no clue
oh and the main char looks like it should be on a store display showing off clothes ^_-
Great review of this terribly designed game.

2.50 star(s) 94 Votes