2.50 star(s) 94 Votes

John Woodbridge

Honorable member with ethical values
Donor
Jun 3, 2017
Great review of this terribly designed game.
Your comment and Jason95821 review seem to be written by someone forced to play the game. Poor of you ! If I may say, this game is effectively so different than other "simple click straight-to-sex adult games". It opens a new kind of games based on strategies to apply, thinking instead of furiously seaching for sex scenes and has a true story to develop for earning some gorgeous reward, ... Of course you also have to know basics in furnitures building and some skills in do-it-yourself activities. :cool:

Last edited:

John Woodbridge

Donor
Jun 3, 2017
how to hell do i start with connecting the computer, i cant find the magic button to click xD
You have first to connect all 4 cables (hdmi, mouse, keyboard and A/C outlet) which are in a brown box near desk. After that, you can power on the machine. :)

• Haha
Reactions: fortuna95

John Woodbridge

Donor
Jun 3, 2017
this game is sooo annoying. at some point, i just hit Alt+F4
Sorry but I wouldn't say annoying but only difficult to play, need patience and several tries to progress. I also consider that the SAVE function could be drastically improved in terms of User's friendly access.

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
At time this was really frustrating (especially when I accidentally hit Home and lost all my moving progress) but overall it's a fun experience. Not your typical game by any stretch. The renders are excellent and the story looks like it will be quite fun. Can't wait to start making a move on the mom, great character. Sortof annoyed that you can't get the job at the strip club, thought that would have been an interesting route what with the daughter being in dance class and all. At times the "clikc" locations were a bit hard to find but once you get into the swing of things it's actually not that difficult. If you are looking to renovate a room and setup your computer and networking, this is the game for you!! LOL :p:D;)
Loved the massage at the end, actually worth the grind in my opinion.

Reactions: Papa Ernie

Blackvoodoo

Feb 17, 2018
Ich spiele die Version 0.5.4
Wie hänge ich die Lampe auf? Stuhl habe ich hingestellt, Lampe habe ich in der Hand, steige auf den Stuhl und lange an das Kabel. Dann sterbe ich und Spiel ist aus.
Wenn ich auf dem Stuhl stehe komme ich nicht runter, ich weiß das ich den Strom abstellen muß, nur wie?

I'm playing version 0.5.4
How do I hang the lamp? I have put the chair down, I have the lamp in my hand, I get on the chair and long on the cable. Then I die and the game is over.
When I stand on the chair I can't get down, I know that I have to turn off the power, but how?

John Woodbridge

Donor
Jun 3, 2017
Ich spiele die Version 0.5.4
Wie hänge ich die Lampe auf? Stuhl habe ich hingestellt, Lampe habe ich in der Hand, steige auf den Stuhl und lange an das Kabel. Dann sterbe ich und Spiel ist aus.
Wenn ich auf dem Stuhl stehe komme ich nicht runter, ich weiß das ich den Strom abstellen muß, nur wie?

I'm playing version 0.5.4
How do I hang the lamp? I have put the chair down, I have the lamp in my hand, I get on the chair and long on the cable. Then I die and the game is over.
When I stand on the chair I can't get down, I know that I have to turn off the power, but how?
When you try to connect the lamp electrical cable to the ceiling outlet, afterwards you must very quickly touch the arm of Michael before he get shocked. Then he doesn't die and you can continue the gameplay. :cool:

Reactions: Rikuah

Bex2012

Aug 4, 2019
Hi everyone,

after 10 tries, i give up with the foot massage. My bar on the left side fills everytime complete up to the end but he dont give the paper for the breast massage to her. Whats going wrong or someone can give me a savefile after the foot massage?

Phuckya

Jun 25, 2018
With zero indication as to what I'm supposed to be clicking on at any given time, this is the most frustrating game I've ever played.

BBCDUDE

Mar 5, 2019
This game sucks.... Get stuck not knowing where to place the pc..... i keep clicking random spaces hoping i'll accidentally find the right space... but no, nothing

• Angry
Reactions: fortuna95

Teflonmike

Jul 15, 2019
Hmmm.. Might be me but I can see nothing that wasn't already in the last version. i.e. ends with daughters panties getting wet. Maybe this release is just bug fixes etc ?

Redsky

Nov 26, 2016
I get Depressed playing the game (i feel shame even call it a game),dont waste your time people.
Stay away from this trash

2.50 star(s) 94 Votes