2.50 star(s) 94 Votes

Teflonmike

Jul 15, 2019
Not a bad little update... Just a bit disappointing given the long wait. Let's hope it's not another 7 months for the next chapter.

mammonite

Nov 1, 2017
nice little update . now this game grew on me good. tips to those new comers trying out . take advantage of the TAB button it will guide you the way.

Reactions: Papa Ernie

Hestk

Jun 7, 2017
I have to say, this game really makes you work for it. It's both nauseatingly frustrating and yet rewardingtly different. Using flash is an interesting choice too, it takes me back to the good ol' days.

It seems like you spent a ton of time on the details too, I specially like how the furniture is both rendered and vectored depending on the situation. There are some inconsistencies though, to the careful eye you can tell at what intervals certain sections of the game were made at separate moments of the development.

Still, if you can grind through the tough intermissions of finding the right thing to click, and just enjoy to story for what it is (slow passed) you'll find really good potential here, which is hard to say for a flash game no doubt.

Reactions: Papa Ernie

Yogi8156

May 23, 2018
I love this game but I was sort of wondering if you thought about starting the game over in Ren'py. The reason I am saying in because Adobe will no longer be upkeeping flash.

badsantagirl

Apr 22, 2018
Play this game before next year, because Adobe will kill flash, the last several offline players also released with a time bomb.

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Play this game before next year, because Adobe will kill flash, the last several offline players also released with a time bomb.
saw someone on git hub has started working on a community driven flash player. No idea how far they are into it tho, i do think flash game development is going to end soon sadly and im not sure what this dev will do

combige

Jun 30, 2017
Omg, so realistic lighting and interiors, even authentic panel blocks of Baltic region. Adding wallpapers gluing and nice car (not "Audi Q5"/"Range Rover"/"BMW 6", if you know what I mean) - how can I not play it?

Reactions: fortuna95

Fatneck

Aug 19, 2020
For my First post. This game looks great. Though Awkward game mechanics. I tried playiong this when it came out. Then it was pretty much unplayabel. This is better actually, only it lost me again when i have to configure a router. I believe the dev took care in choosing Nerdworks. I mean the artworks are awesome, and i do like a cjhallange. But if i want to learn how to configure a router, i look up How to's and stuff about ip- adresses. I defenetly am not going to play a lewd game to learn this.

Yoda03

Jun 14, 2017
What is the sequence for the feet's massage in the episode 7, please ?
Abigail always says I hurt her.

2.50 star(s) 94 Votes