areanvs

Jul 8, 2020
I'm not sure if this is just bugged, but I can't seem to find the water heater. I'm survey level 9, any advice on where it is?

Ex-s Gundam

Aug 15, 2018
just wanted to ask, after reaching "Loves" level in affection early on, do i still have to go affection up all the way until the route branch to get the pure love route? or can I start go getting some "Dom ups"? thanks in advance!

PrototypeMan

Jan 2, 2023
just wanted to ask, after reaching "Loves" level in affection early on, do i still have to go affection up all the way until the route branch to get the pure love route? or can I start go getting some "Dom ups"? thanks in advance!
You "need" to start build up "Dom level", because we have so small window for mistake, that having "High Love" and "High Dom" ending without guide is close to imposible.

• Haha
Reactions: Ex-s Gundam

Whooohooo

May 1, 2021
Hm, I can't figure out how to get her favourite food knowledge, do I have to walk?
if you mean to choose the right answer when ask about it... you can guess it from early cam cutscene
if you want it to show on profile.. snoop around her closet more

I have the same issue. Is this fixed in the latest update of the EN version?
mine still the same as of 2.0.4 en

now wondering if i can go very pure route - just walk to the ending without any more camera ?

Ex-s Gundam

Aug 15, 2018
Maybe this guide is not good for reading (because i collected this for own needs), but info can help to get such needed ending.
P.S.: Affection for Konno route is collected here, but not separated or "pinned" as her.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
hey, just wanted to ask, is it possible that this walkthrough will branch of different ways? i followed your steps but sometimes, there's no event at all or no choices to increase anything... thanks in advance![

BlackElite

Sep 18, 2018
Lesbian couple? More like virgin couple. By charming (High Affection) them enough to let them pleasing in morning and MC, and close friend. No experience, no toys, straight up blowjob/titjob/kissing/cunni. And, of course, game will give us a middle finger after some time, by saying "that was just a dream".

Because in the same time Konno is ready to break friendship, if that means MC as her boyfriend. Just like Yume is ready to distance from Konno, for her own Love.
You know, there's a popular phrase, "all is fair in love and war", and both Konno and Yume is ready to let go of their friendship for love

BlackElite

Sep 18, 2018
You "need" to start build up "Dom level", because we have so small window for mistake, that having "High Love" and "High Dom" ending without guide is close to imposible.
Oh noooooooo
I reached 4th week of October with yellow dom and red affection! I guess I have to restart all over again... Dang I was so close to unlocking all the switches, from Konno ED to pure love ED, as well as 4 Blackmail materials... Aahhhhh I don't think I want to restart a new game... T_T

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
do you get to fuck konno? i cant seem to see an option for it
There is a scene when you try to "Trespass" where you meet Konno in front of her house and she asks you what you are doing. After she leaves, go into the room and then Konno will show up cos she was suspicious of you.

3.60 star(s) 11 Votes