PrototypeMan

Jan 2, 2023
hey, just wanted to ask, is it possible that this walkthrough will branch of different ways? i followed your steps but sometimes, there's no event at all or no choices to increase anything... thanks in advance![
This walkthrough can get any ending: High Affection (Love) + Low Dom -> Past in the Past End, High Affection + Mid Dom + many creampies -> Pregnant End, High Affection + High Dom -> Wedding (White Marriage) End, Let Konno come in your room in September when she (!) have High Affection -> Konno End, Blackmail heroine without High Dom -> can get another 3 Ending, Blackmail heroine and start Love Slave route with High Dom -> Wedding (Ideal Future) End, Assault Heroine or Konno - +2 Ending, Chill to end of October - +1 Ending.

Wait, there's a Yandere route? Please gib wisdom to this foolish brain of mine
Violation (Blackmail) Route -> force her to Breakdown path -> she`ll start to love MC as Yandere.

Last edited:

Adlai

Oct 24, 2019
3) Sex pet End Fiery love Scandal (Love Slave end)
Achieved by not choosing Strike during sex scene, and also not creampie her. Keep the needle gauge to the rightmost
Creampies make *no* difference. Just have to have the needle in the right zone.

Jun 8, 2017
I got the True Love (and preg variant) and the Love Slave route. Certain narrative scenes can only be triggered on certain weeks/days, so if you miss them, you might not get enough chances to raise both DOM and Love to the max for one of the wedding endings (I didn't get that one). I wish the UI would tell you how many Dom or Love points you get before reaching the next threshold since if you are trying to raise both, not seeing how many points each response grants and also not being able to see Yume's stats until the end of each week makes it a bit harder. Also, if anyone is reading this before playing, high DOM affects only the blackmail route, and there isn't a route for just high DOM only (the game ends with a bad end). Also, any entries you learn about Yume will stay unlocked on her profile for subsequent playthroughs, so there is no need to look for them in the apartment again. I wish the game had a New Game+ mode where your maxed stats carry over to you.

Reactions: Moon Blaster
Sep 5, 2020
This walkthrough can get any ending: High Affection (Love) + Low Dom -> Past in the Past End, High Affection + Mid Dom + many creampies -> Pregnant End, High Affection + High Dom -> Wedding (White Marriage) End, Let Konno come in your room in September when she (!) have High Affection -> Konno End, Blackmail heroine without High Dom -> can get another 3 Ending, Blackmail heroine and start Love Slave route with High Dom -> Wedding (Ideal Future) End, Assault Heroine or Konno - +2 Ending, Chill to end of October - +1 Ending.

Violation (Blackmail) Route -> force her to Breakdown path -> she`ll start to love MC as Yandere.
i tried to go on yandere path, do i need to max her breakdown path? bro i just got stabbed by her :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: PrototypeMan

Mori Enjoyer

Apr 7, 2023
anyone else's heart drops when they finish trespassing? i mean by the sfx of the door opening/closing, feels like she can walk in at any moment

Reactions: XrosMega
Jan 23, 2023

So there isn't a pregnancy wedding end?

3.60 star(s) 11 Votes