3.50 star(s) 31 Votes

platypushperry

Engaged Member
Jul 20, 2022
For the ones wondering about the comment about " childhood friend" it says it once in the entire script at the beginning of the game, the rest of the game they call each other by name. The script is less than 4,000 lines, but if you factor in the Russki, it's only around 2,000.

If you want them to call each other sis/bro, you can open the script and do a simple replace/all.

If you don't like the one line of "childhood friends" here is a fix, copy/replace the file in the game folder, instead that one line will "say family"...
This script throwing error.

"`I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

File "game/script.rpy", line 1: expected statement.
Fc
^

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809
Sat May 20 14:42:56 2023`"

loveseekers

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2023
Hi everyone! We are the developers of this novel, thanks for your feedback and uploading the game. If you liked the game and you want to support us - you can buy the game on or . You will greatly support us, since we don't have Patreon yet and the game sales are our only income.

You can also wishlist our upcoming games:

- a 2D visual novel with a different artist, it's a classic CG/BG novel where you corrupt your Boss's Wife.

is our main big project right now - it's twice the length of Roommate Corruption, but it requires x5 the effort. It doesn't have any cheating/NTR content and focuses on the story of the characters, just a vanilla story.

- it was announced before we met our current 3D artist (the one doing Roommate Corruption). Our current artist will be updating the art from scratch.

Feel free to ask any questions!

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017

Seagal

Oct 10, 2017
Here's another "patch". I went through the entire script by hand, cleaned it up a bit, added some things, took some things out, and made sure there wasn't any inconsistencies with the brother - sister relationship.

Feel free to try it out or not. I made it for myself and thought I would share it here. Story works well the way it normal is also, but it's not cleaned up somewhat.

Pretty cute game, though. I liked it, but it would have been good have another chapter or two to add a little more buildup.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Here's another "patch". I went through the entire script by hand, cleaned it up a bit, added some things, took some things out, and made sure there wasn't any inconsistencies with the brother - sister relationship.

Feel free to try it out or not. I made it for myself and thought I would share it here. Story works well the way it normal is also, but it's not cleaned up somewhat.

Pretty cute game, though. I liked it, but it would have been good have another chapter or two to add a little more buildup.
your patch works great (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

TRKaiser

Apr 11, 2023
I saw another upcoming game that looked interesting called bride corruption from this dev...time to give this a run to see if the dev got that magic touch... kinda concerned me they were releasing like 4 games near each other but maybe they are all short games and maybe a build up for their confidence or to fund a bigger project.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 31 Votes