2.00 star(s) 5 Votes

cho'gall

Jan 23, 2019
Here we have yet another example of many, "I WISH YOUR MOM WOULD HAVE SWALLOWED THAT HORRIBLE NIGHT, BUT HERE YOU ARE" that has no ideas for creating a worthy story with shit Ideas For a Game so we get personal experiences from a dev. Obvious junk is clear when reading the description but why does this moron and the other like minded fools that use the cuck ntr crap think to put in the most idiotic shit things in description like now he MIGHT BE A THREAT TO YOUR GIRL OR GIRLS??? NO MIGHT BE IS NOT NEEDED CLEARLY THIS MOTHER FUCKER IS NO THREAT WHEN IT IS 100% HE TAKES YOUR GIRLS AND FILLS THEM ALL FULL OF HIS CUM AND GIVES 0 FUCKS THAT YOU KNOW OR DON'T..... Why the fuck would he when you clearly can't satisfy them or they never would give them the time of day and would tell them to fuck off they have a real man and not some creepy ass cunt going around behind their supposed to be buddy and they are a fucking loser trying to fuck their dude's girl cause they cannot go and get with any other chics cause they have 0 game and can't pick up chics without being around them first for however long and then taking advantage of something to move in and try to ruin others lives!
This game and everything to do with cheating is fucking pathetic. Just break it off and go fuck whoever instead of lying and hurting someone too good for you in the first place if you can't have balls if a guy to say we should be single and not be together anymore because..... I this is like so many other waste of time games and right away I mean not only is the whole thing from beginning to end a complete pile of dogshit and it's obviously just another dev showing a real life ordeal they have had happen to them and think it is a good idea to play off into making it a game. WRONG PAL just like everything else you do in life because you got a huge break and a lucky one time win the night YOU SHOULD'VE BEEN SHOT ON HER FACE OR DOWN HER LOUD MOUTH AND THROAT BUT INSTEAD THEY OR HE HAD THE STUPID IDEA TO CREAMPIE THE CHIC AND SO MANY SUFFER AND DON'T GET THE CHOICE WE DO AND CLICK THE X NEVER DEALING WITH THIS AGAIN AFTER THE 2ND BIGGEST MISTAKE MADE HERE!
View attachment 3889509 View attachment 3889511
cunt this font made my eyes start bleeding, there's no way anyone is reading the whole comment. grats

2.00 star(s) 5 Votes