EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Pgrcz4.jpg

Overview:
Welcome to the halls of Latin House!

The best dorm (that you can afford) at the greatest college (that would accept you) in the entire country (Not counting the parts that aren't here). Okay, maybe we're overselling it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2019-05-07
Release Date: 2019-03-07
Developer: Winter Wolves
Publisher: -
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
VNDB:
Length: Medium (10 - 30 hours)
Genre:

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
All: - - - -

Extras:

Thanks to @superelmo for 'cleaning' the files and @The_Krypt_Angel for walkthrough.

event-max-izabelle.jpg event-rakesh-anne2.jpg mp1v7K.jpg dUeH2n.jpg jSFDK_.jpg YCXjmd.jpg event-anne-izabelle2.jpg event-max-izabelle01.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Melvis

Sep 29, 2017
I played this some time ago, my biggest issue was that Winter Wolves takes the 'route' design way too strictly. The affection stats are actually meaningless, you can have required number of relationship points with a girl/guy but if you made the wrong choice in any interaction with them at any point you'll get the forever alone ending. There's no sandbox even though it pretends there is, you basically have to pick your target and just pursue them the entire game.
WW takes the worst aspect of 90's Japanese visual novels and runs with it.

Hotkillerz

May 1, 2017
my only issue does this inculde the cheats. as i remeber playing the paid version on my old pc and lost it and that had a cheat button to get stats just right to get the right romance.

Malkovichi

Aug 23, 2018
2DCG, Male protagonist, Female protagonist, Vaginal sex, Anal sex, Teasing, Romance, Gay, School setting, Lesbian, Multiple endings, Dating sim, Simulator, Interracial
I need to take a breath. Variety is beautiful. :love:

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
ah I remember playing this years ago it was decent tho the whole scheduling thing got tedious. I mainly wished the female protag had a shot with both female dormies not just the one.

Reactions: ShocLite12

ShocLite12

Oct 24, 2017
Ah. The second visual novel that I played. Good times. My major critique of the game was the male protagonist. I tried to play through his routes, but his attitude was so annoying that I had to stop.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
so..i'm playing as Max and 5 minutes in..i'm thinking..his name REALLY needs to be named Rob...i'm having 1980 flashbacks o_O they made a game about my "fun years"...HAHAAAA..hopefully as i keep playing that dosnt change...would be nice to be me for once..:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: DOM76210

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
took a bit of time to figure how the hell to play..once i did though..its actually frikkin brilliant in its own quirky way...quite enjoying this game.

Reactions: Djoki996

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
so..i'm playing as Max and 5 minutes in..i'm thinking..his name REALLY needs to be named Rob...i'm having 1980 flashbacks o_O they made a game about my "fun years"...HAHAAAA..hopefully as i keep playing that dosnt change...would be nice to be me for once..:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
if you use the console variable pname="insert new name here" it changes the name label for the mc on the text box but it doesn't effect dialog unfortunately

doidera

Jun 11, 2017
There's sex scenes but no nudity in this game, but is very nice! The school management system is very fun

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote