doidera

Jun 11, 2017
There is nudity but no explicit sex scenes.
You need to enable suggestive content at options.
Even with this option, there's no nipples or vaginas...

There's a sex scenes, like a hand on a tit, os hand's inside clothes, something like this, but, no nipples or nothing like this.

Except if this game has updated and now has nipples and pubic parts... But when I played, not have

り乇ᄊの刀 ズノ刀ム 尺ム刀ᄃ乇

ᄃ乇刀丂の尺乇り
Donor
Mar 8, 2017
Even with this option, there's no nipples or vaginas...

There's a sex scenes, like a hand on a tit, os hand's inside clothes, something like this, but, no nipples or nothing like this.

Except if this game has updated and now has nipples and pubic parts... But when I played, not have
This game has been prepatched with uncensor patch released at 2019-03-07. I assume you play it without that patch.

Suiko

Jun 7, 2017
- Oi, research says that if we put the "Low/No Sexual Content" tag then nobody will download our game. Any ideas?
+ Let's make up a tag named "Teasing", it's due to fool someone.
- GIVE THAT MAN A RAISE!

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
- Oi, research says that if we put the "Low/No Sexual Content" tag then nobody will download our game. Any ideas?
Winter Wolves games sell quite well and they all follow a similar theme for low/no sexual content.

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
So this worth it or nah? 10-30h during exam season is a bit much for just a great story and no scenes. Might as well go casually read LOTR again for a good story

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
boy i screwed up..got good grades..my bands popular and all my housemates liked me alot..yet..i ended up with no dame..no sex..no romance..holy crap...HAHAAAAAAA

Ichtyosaurus

Jan 28, 2018
Looks interesting, but also a little tedious. Might have to consider it, but I like the amount of variety in the game's content.

Samken

Respected User
Jul 20, 2017
For those looking for sexual scenes don't bother, the studio is fairly well known for it's low sexual content, even with uncensor patch applied. The best you'll find here are some nipples, or some full naked shots here and there, most of the scenes that do happen are implicit not explicit so...yeah...

huledyuu

Feb 16, 2018
It's a pretty fun game as long as you choose your target from the get go and raise stats accordingly. As some have already said, there's little to no sex here(just like other WW titles), but lighthearted story, fun characters and an actual college setting(not highschool pretending to be college) might win you over. The stat rising aspect is also good enough, not too distracting and not too meaningless.

Reactions: Keldin

Kimitiri

Jul 8, 2018
My only complain: there is no Max x Domenic gay route. Beside that, it's a funny game, actually.

Someone

Jun 3, 2017
Nothing happen until the end: the game.
If something actually happen. I haven't even finished this. Grinding and grinding and nothing interesting ever happen.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
For those looking for sexual scenes don't bother, the studio is fairly well know for it's low sexual content, even with uncensor patch applied. The best you'll find here is some nipples, or some full naked shots here and there, most of the scenes that do happen are implicit not explicit so...yeah...
Thanks Carlton.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote