2.50 star(s) 24 Votes

Jedi_Ninja81

Dec 5, 2020
Honestly, I'm stuck at Chen Ke with "talk to Chen Ke", but she's at 400 lust and 800 favor, and I talk to her everyday, even Monday/Wednesday/Friday, until it says "Chen Ke is getting off work" or something like that and always I have "return" as the only option when she's leaving work to go home or whatever. Can't progress the Zhou Ling storyline beyond talking to Chen and even there, I'm brickwalled.

Hieronymous

May 3, 2017
Honestly, I'm stuck at Chen Ke with "talk to Chen Ke", but she's at 400 lust and 800 favor, and I talk to her everyday, even Monday/Wednesday/Friday, until it says "Chen Ke is getting off work" or something like that and always I have "return" as the only option when she's leaving work to go home or whatever. Can't progress the Zhou Ling storyline beyond talking to Chen and even there, I'm brickwalled.
I think that one is you have to enter Zhou Ling's room when's she not inside it to snap a photo of her photograph of her with her boyfriend. Because he's the same guy also dating Chen Ke.
Then show the photograph to Chen Ke.

I had issues at that same point because the game is very picky on the time to enter her room to get that tiny job done.

Reactions: Jedi_Ninja81

Jedi_Ninja81

Dec 5, 2020
I think that one is you have to enter Zhou Ling's room when's she not inside it to snap a photo of her photograph of her with her boyfriend. Because he's the same guy also dating Chen Ke.
Then show the photograph to Chen Ke.

I had issues at that same point because the game is very picky on the time to enter her room to get that tiny job done.
No, I did that part... I even showed Chen the evidence, but the "tips" is telling me to talk to her and I do, but nothing else happens. No follow up on what the plan to bust Zhou's "boyfriend" or anything or to even wait a certain number of days for a response.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
I'm stuck on two parts:
Xia Qing -- Blowjob 0/5 I cannot figure out how to trigger this.

Chen Ke -- Walk 0/5 Same as above, I am never given an option to walk with her.

Jedi_Ninja81

Dec 5, 2020
I'm stuck on two parts:
Xia Qing -- Blowjob 0/5 I cannot figure out how to trigger this.

Chen Ke -- Walk 0/5 Same as above, I am never given an option to walk with her.
I finally worked out my problem with Chen Ke. For Xia, buy a movie on your computer in your room and wait for 22:00 in her bedroom. For walking with Chen, it's the same deal with going to play billiards with her on Monday/Wednesday/Friday.

honalu

Aug 24, 2021
very good game, at first I do like the first release model, but now I love the remake version, thanks Ititnenon, you did great!

manyman6969

Dec 7, 2022
I finally worked out my problem with Chen Ke. For Xia, buy a movie on your computer in your room and wait for 22:00 in her bedroom. For walking with Chen, it's the same deal with going to play billiards with her on Monday/Wednesday/Friday.
how did you get past the talk to chen ke?

2.50 star(s) 24 Votes