2.60 star(s) 28 Votes

Hieronymous

May 3, 2017
Honestly, I'm stuck at Chen Ke with "talk to Chen Ke", but she's at 400 lust and 800 favor, and I talk to her everyday, even Monday/Wednesday/Friday, until it says "Chen Ke is getting off work" or something like that and always I have "return" as the only option when she's leaving work to go home or whatever. Can't progress the Zhou Ling storyline beyond talking to Chen and even there, I'm brickwalled.
I think that one is you have to enter Zhou Ling's room when's she not inside it to snap a photo of her photograph of her with her boyfriend. Because he's the same guy also dating Chen Ke.
Then show the photograph to Chen Ke.

I had issues at that same point because the game is very picky on the time to enter her room to get that tiny job done.

Reactions: Jedi_Ninja81

Jedi_Ninja81

Dec 5, 2020
I think that one is you have to enter Zhou Ling's room when's she not inside it to snap a photo of her photograph of her with her boyfriend. Because he's the same guy also dating Chen Ke.
Then show the photograph to Chen Ke.

I had issues at that same point because the game is very picky on the time to enter her room to get that tiny job done.
No, I did that part... I even showed Chen the evidence, but the "tips" is telling me to talk to her and I do, but nothing else happens. No follow up on what the plan to bust Zhou's "boyfriend" or anything or to even wait a certain number of days for a response.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
I'm stuck on two parts:
Xia Qing -- Blowjob 0/5 I cannot figure out how to trigger this.

Chen Ke -- Walk 0/5 Same as above, I am never given an option to walk with her.

Jedi_Ninja81

Dec 5, 2020
I'm stuck on two parts:
Xia Qing -- Blowjob 0/5 I cannot figure out how to trigger this.

Chen Ke -- Walk 0/5 Same as above, I am never given an option to walk with her.
I finally worked out my problem with Chen Ke. For Xia, buy a movie on your computer in your room and wait for 22:00 in her bedroom. For walking with Chen, it's the same deal with going to play billiards with her on Monday/Wednesday/Friday.

Reactions: Klones12

honalu

Aug 24, 2021
very good game, at first I do like the first release model, but now I love the remake version, thanks Ititnenon, you did great!

manyman6969

Dec 7, 2022
I finally worked out my problem with Chen Ke. For Xia, buy a movie on your computer in your room and wait for 22:00 in her bedroom. For walking with Chen, it's the same deal with going to play billiards with her on Monday/Wednesday/Friday.
how did you get past the talk to chen ke?

Jedi_Ninja81

Dec 5, 2020
how did you get past the talk to chen ke?
I stumbled it surprisingly by accident, but some time after showing Chen the photo evidence, I went to Zhou's room at 22:00 a few days later and it triggered the next scene. After that, it let me take Chen out to bowling on Monday/Wednesday/Friday when she gets off work.

Reactions: bizzajoke

Klones12

Oct 5, 2020
Screenshot_20240514-193630.jpg
Someone explain to me how to do this event since I have tried it in several ways and it does not activate or at least it tells me the time or day of the week that I can do it and thanks in advance to whoever helps me

Klones12

Oct 5, 2020
I stumbled it surprisingly by accident, but some time after showing Chen the photo evidence, I went to Zhou's room at 22:00 a few days later and it triggered the next scene. After that, it let me take Chen out to bowling on Monday/Wednesday/Friday when she gets off work.
Bro can you help me with my problem xd if you have already gone through this nonsense

Screenshot_20240514-193630.jpg

Klones12

Oct 5, 2020
Finalmente resolví mi problema con Chen Ke. Para Xia, compre una película en la computadora de su habitación y espere las 22:00 en su habitación. Caminar con Chen es lo mismo que ir a jugar al billar con ella el lunes, miércoles o viernes.
[/CITA]

Hermano podrías decirme como resolviste la misión del Che Ke con Zhou Ling, estoy atrapado en la parte de la foto xd y no sé como seguir con su historia

2.60 star(s) 28 Votes