2.50 star(s) 24 Votes

AkiranGaming

Jan 4, 2024
It does not show up as you can buy it.
Then you probably have not unlocked it. You may need to talk to them more or complete other tasks. It has been a while, so don't recall exactly what is needed, but looking at the hints on the girls should help.

Endri

Jan 2, 2018
Then you probably have not unlocked it. You may need to talk to them more or complete other tasks. It has been a while, so don't recall exactly what is needed, but looking at the hints on the girls should help.
Literaly just say molest Zhao at night nothin more am so lost and when I try don't disrupt...

wonnajoinme

Apr 3, 2024
Can`t progress with Chen Ke
I booked a studio, buy camera, but when i go there it says "I need a camera". But i already have 3 of them

Does anyone know what to do?

Last edited:

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Can`t progress with Chen Ke
I booked a studio, buy camera, but when i go there it says "I need a camera". But i already have 3 of them

Does anyone know what to do?
After booking the studio
wait until Saturday afternoo and the studio will appear on the map

Jan 17, 2022
How the heck do you even go on with Liu Qian and Chen Ke?

Mine tells me that Liu Qian needs "Massage in the Living Room" but I've tried talking to her during Saturdays and even during Midnights when she's at the living room sofa but got nothing.

Chen Ke's clue just said "Talk to her" and I kept talking to her, daily, mondays-fridays and it did not even trigger.

wonnajoinme

Apr 3, 2024
How the heck do you even go on with Liu Qian and Chen Ke?

Mine tells me that Liu Qian needs "Massage in the Living Room" but I've tried talking to her during Saturdays and even during Midnights when she's at the living room sofa but got nothing.

Chen Ke's clue just said "Talk to her" and I kept talking to her, daily, mondays-fridays and it did not even trigger.
Liu Qian - Until sex you should always have a beer with you.
Go to the living room after midnight, as you did before. Then there will be a choise to give a massage. Later a handjob etc.

Chen Ke's clue just said "Talk to her" - it depends on the other characters.I believe you shold firstle talk to Zhou Ling about photo and later you will proceed

2.50 star(s) 24 Votes