2.50 star(s) 24 Votes

ICDI ..elvesK..

Jul 31, 2023
i really can't take any pic for Chen Ke even buy a camera , rent a studio and come over here to take some help from another for it and try ( if that's take pic from Zhou Ling and her ex if i'm not missunderstanding )

AkiranGaming

Jan 4, 2024
How can I increase my massage score to 400, please help me out, buddy?
I believe you need to massage her several times, maybe 4 times, in the afternoon or early evening. What does your massage stat show on your stats?

Unfortunately the hints they give are a little off, like saying doing something in the afternoon and it is actually midnight, or saying you need a camera and you already have one.

Reactions: gnas1611

gnas1611

Apr 11, 2024
I believe you need to massage her several times, maybe 4 times, in the afternoon or early evening. What does your massage stat show on your stats?

Unfortunately the hints they give are a little off, like saying doing something in the afternoon and it is actually midnight, or saying you need a camera and you already have one.
my massage stat is 100 . I've tried to enter her room at all times of the day, but I can't massage her. 1713017019770.png

Last edited:

AkiranGaming

Jan 4, 2024
my massage stat is 100 . I've tried to enter her room at all times of the day, but I can't massage her. View attachment 3536355
Try going to the first girls room in the afternoon/early evening, maybe between 15:00-20:00, and see if it gives the massage option. You maybe able to do it with the second girl as well. I'm sorry, but it has been a while and don't recall exact times.

Reactions: gnas1611

gnas1611

Apr 11, 2024
Try going to the first girls room in the afternoon/early evening, maybe between 15:00-20:00, and see if it gives the massage option. You maybe able to do it with the second girl as well. I'm sorry, but it has been a while and don't recall exact times.
Thank you very much. I'll give it a try and let you know later. Thanks again.

Abyz

Jun 30, 2022
So were do I get sleeping pills or do the molest part..?
You get more scenes as you progress with the roommates. There isn't a particular "giving pill" scene. You just need sleeping pill bought once. Your favour decrease by 50 i think, if they wake up though.

2.50 star(s) 24 Votes