2.60 star(s) 28 Votes

klotet999

Mar 17, 2019
I apparently made the wrong choice and got locked out of the promotion path at work. I'm pretty far along with the rest of the girls, but it looks like I'm going to have to start over. Does anyone know the choices needed along the way to unlock access to everyone?
use save in save editor online and change li -1 to li 1 worked for me

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
Roommates-ITITNENON-1.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

FirminoisGod

Dec 12, 2019
Has the english gotten better in more recent updates? The Engrish was so strong with the first update that I immediately deleted it after playing the intro.

AkiranGaming

Jan 4, 2024
use save in save editor online and change li -1 to li 1 worked for me
I'll try that, thank you.
Has the english gotten better in more recent updates? The Engrish was so strong with the first update that I immediately deleted it after playing the intro.
I don't know about better, but at least some of the text that was in Chinese is now translated, so at least you have some idea what they are saying, lol.

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
I don't know about better, but at least some of the text that was in Chinese is now translated, so at least you have some idea what they are saying, lol.
I have not played the new version, I will judge by the old version.

I played the Chinese version and the English version, while using a translator for both versions. If you take the more popular English version, everything was terrible from English to Russian... But the translation from Chinese to Russian was very good :)

So I forgot about the English version and played the original.

AkiranGaming

Jan 4, 2024
I think the real question ... is it completed now with version 1.2 or has it been reopened and can we expect more updates in the future?

Mharryson69

May 22, 2022
I can't purchase anything. The only thing I might(MIGHT) have purchased was the first Yoga book. I can't buy anything else. I click on them and return and nothing happens my Massage tutorial, Yoga tutorial, virtual reality, Beer, nor screwdriver never show up to my stats or are usable in game(midnight drinking). Anyone know what is going on? Or can tell me WTF I'm doing wrong?

AkiranGaming

Jan 4, 2024
I can't purchase anything. The only thing I might(MIGHT) have purchased was the first Yoga book. I can't buy anything else. I click on them and return and nothing happens my Massage tutorial, Yoga tutorial, virtual reality, Beer, nor screwdriver never show up to my stats or are usable in game(midnight drinking). Anyone know what is going on? Or can tell me WTF I'm doing wrong?
I think I had a similar issue in the dev's other game. Try clicking on the right side of the screen, outside the laptop, kind of as an enter or continue.

Reactions: Mharryson69

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I think the real question ... is it completed now with version 1.2 or has it been reopened and can we expect more updates in the future?
Zero clue, dev does not respond on the only 2 sites where this game is, that is Itch.io and Steam.

hinosit

Aug 6, 2018
Im stuck too would appreciate help please
use a save file on this page look for the initials of the character with whom you do not progress and where it says event change it to a higher value, example:

before change: lq_event 5

after change: lq_event 6

You download the file and change it to the original (no need to close the game).
The game sometimes does not register events and it becomes impossible to advance

2.60 star(s) 28 Votes