3.90 star(s) 8 Votes

Таскэ

Dec 23, 2018
I've previously made a comment of suggestions and such, and after playing a bit more I've found/come up with a few more things (some of which may be planned for post-alpha):

-The option to climb over low walls/fences/objects.

-Changeable difficulty within apartment (Normal and Hard). Normal is the same as it is, Hard would increase NPC detection range, increase speed of confidence falling, and disable the detection circle. If wearing the Blindfold on Hard, sight is completely darkened so that only Rika can be seen on-screen (opposed to Rika and what I assume is 4 feet around her).

-Buyable clothing at a shop within the neighborhood (like maybe on the other side of the bridge), opposed to being unlocked by default. Starting out, only the Casual outfit and Towel would be available, and the rest are purchased, with Yen being earned as 5% of points earned when going Home (or 10% on Hard to reward the extra challenge).

-NPC Suspicion at close range. When in close proximity to an NPC, if Rika does not have Bra/Panties/Socks on but does have dress or shirt and skirt on, a detection circle pops up and fills very slowly, hinting at their suspicion. This can also apply when exposed and walking behind an NPC.

-NPC Hearing. Simply NPCs being able to hear if Rika is masturbating too fast (since fast masturbation would cause moaning and/or squishy noises), which will cause them to move toward the source. NPCs can hear twice as far away on Hard.

-Vibrators that can be equipped within the wardrobe. Will automatically fill up Rika's lust whether she is naked or not. If she reaches full Lust with the vibrator in, she will automatically kneel down to cum, preventing movement for a time while letting NPCs detect her regardless of current clothing. In Hard difficulty, the vibrator will fill Lust twice as fast. Using NPC Hearing as described above, they could hear it if in close proximity and get suspicious (also as described above).

-Toggleable difficulty modifier (separate from Normal/Hard) to make it so the less Covered Rika is, there's a higher chance per step she'll drop her apartment key (it will start glowing 10 seconds after being dropped). When wearing any amount of clothes that prevent detection circle (or suspicion as described above) she won't drop it, but if she's completely naked it would be a 20% chance to drop per step she takes (as an example). After being dropped and recovered once, it won't drop again for the rest of that session.

-More restricting items (similar to blindfold). One I thought of would be ankle cuffs that take the shoes slot, with them on, Rika cannot move faster than a walk. Another would be Handcuffs (only available when Naked and meant for the Key modifier above) that prevent Rika from climbing things (as described above), prevent her from crawling or covering, and make grabbing the Key slower.

-Walk button. Probably don't need explanation here. Just a button to walk on PC opposed to jogging. Using the modifier of dropping the Key as I described above, Walking could halve the chance of dropping the key.

-More Challenge Ideas:

--With a Vibrator equipped, never allow it to completely fill Lust

--Allow a Vibrator to completely fill Lust while completely naked

--Leave the apartment naked, buy clothes, and return

--Leave the apartment wearing only Handcuffs, streak 100m and return

--Leave the apartment wearing only Ankle Cuffs, streak 100m and return

anon1010

Jul 8, 2019
I've previously made a comment of suggestions and such, and after playing a bit more I've found/come up with a few more things (some of which may be planned for post-alpha):

-The option to climb over low walls/fences/objects.

-Changeable difficulty within apartment (Normal and Hard). Normal is the same as it is, Hard would increase NPC detection range, increase speed of confidence falling, and disable the detection circle. If wearing the Blindfold on Hard, sight is completely darkened so that only Rika can be seen on-screen (opposed to Rika and what I assume is 4 feet around her).

-Buyable clothing at a shop within the neighborhood (like maybe on the other side of the bridge), opposed to being unlocked by default. Starting out, only the Casual outfit and Towel would be available, and the rest are purchased, with Yen being earned as 5% of points earned when going Home (or 10% on Hard to reward the extra challenge).

-NPC Suspicion at close range. When in close proximity to an NPC, if Rika does not have Bra/Panties/Socks on but does have dress or shirt and skirt on, a detection circle pops up and fills very slowly, hinting at their suspicion. This can also apply when exposed and walking behind an NPC.

-NPC Hearing. Simply NPCs being able to hear if Rika is masturbating too fast (since fast masturbation would cause moaning and/or squishy noises), which will cause them to move toward the source. NPCs can hear twice as far away on Hard.

-Vibrators that can be equipped within the wardrobe. Will automatically fill up Rika's lust whether she is naked or not. If she reaches full Lust with the vibrator in, she will automatically kneel down to cum, preventing movement for a time while letting NPCs detect her regardless of current clothing. In Hard difficulty, the vibrator will fill Lust twice as fast. Using NPC Hearing as described above, they could hear it if in close proximity and get suspicious (also as described above).

-Toggleable difficulty modifier (separate from Normal/Hard) to make it so the less Covered Rika is, there's a higher chance per step she'll drop her apartment key (it will start glowing 10 seconds after being dropped). When wearing any amount of clothes that prevent detection circle (or suspicion as described above) she won't drop it, but if she's completely naked it would be a 20% chance to drop per step she takes (as an example). After being dropped and recovered once, it won't drop again for the rest of that session.

-More restricting items (similar to blindfold). One I thought of would be ankle cuffs that take the shoes slot, with them on, Rika cannot move faster than a walk. Another would be Handcuffs (only available when Naked and meant for the Key modifier above) that prevent Rika from climbing things (as described above), prevent her from crawling or covering, and make grabbing the Key slower.

-Walk button. Probably don't need explanation here. Just a button to walk on PC opposed to jogging. Using the modifier of dropping the Key as I described above, Walking could halve the chance of dropping the key.

-More Challenge Ideas:

--With a Vibrator equipped, never allow it to completely fill Lust

--Allow a Vibrator to completely fill Lust while completely naked

--Leave the apartment naked, buy clothes, and return

--Leave the apartment wearing only Handcuffs, streak 100m and return

--Leave the apartment wearing only Ankle Cuffs, streak 100m and return
Small little thing that would be cool is if you could equip a remote vibrator and "accidentally" drop the controller in the middle of the road, plenty of ways this could be expanded and done but maybe for balance purposes whoever picks up the controller would just mess with it a little bit, think its broken/doesn't do anything then they drop it or leave it somewhere random for you to find again.

People have plenty of ideas for the game (me included) and from what I've seen so far most of the ideas are good, just gotta wait on the updates to roll out or maybe if people start to mod the game?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
E flashes her chest now, is there a button to lift her skirt?

It would also be nice to see a message with the main objective or something. Like 'make it home before dawn' or 'Flash X people', IDK.

I really love the concept, it's still really fun to play, but I am a bit confused as to what the 'goals' are. Either way, good luck, I wish you the best with the project.

magfan2255

May 28, 2020
E flashes her chest now, is there a button to lift her skirt?

It would also be nice to see a message with the main objective or something. Like 'make it home before dawn' or 'Flash X people', IDK.

I really love the concept, it's still really fun to play, but I am a bit confused as to what the 'goals' are. Either way, good luck, I wish you the best with the project.
theres a whole gameplay mode for objective based gameplay. also, there isnt a proper story mode either for objectives based gameplay either for now.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
theres a whole gameplay mode for objective based gameplay. also, there isnt a proper story mode either for objectives based gameplay either for now.
Yeah, but even with the objective gameplay, there is no real hint as to the goals. Streaking, other than running around naked, what is the point, how do you succeed? Locked out, is there a key to find, are we tying to get home or just not caught, do we stay out until dawn, what is the goal?

Every one of them has SOME criteria to make it a 'pass/fail' thing on top of the points for the challenges, but it doesn't say what that is, we have to guess. There should be some message, like when it says to click to continue, it should say what your mission objective is. Or flash it while you are entering the map, or something... Do X to succeed. I don't think that is asking a lot. 'Damnit Jim, I am an exhibitionist, not a mind reader!' ;)

On another note, would like to see a way to flash with the sundress on too, like lifting the skirt, and/or pulling down the top.

Reactions: rKnight

baubauzau

Dec 22, 2018
I missed my June 30th deadline, but I have shifted my focus to compile a new release version. I'm aiming to release it within a week. Sorry for the delay.
yeah I've watched this thread every day hoping for the new release. I really like your work

magfan2255

May 28, 2020
Yeah, but even with the objective gameplay, there is no real hint as to the goals. Streaking, other than running around naked, what is the point, how do you succeed? Locked out, is there a key to find, are we tying to get home or just not caught, do we stay out until dawn, what is the goal?

Every one of them has SOME criteria to make it a 'pass/fail' thing on top of the points for the challenges, but it doesn't say what that is, we have to guess. There should be some message, like when it says to click to continue, it should say what your mission objective is. Or flash it while you are entering the map, or something... Do X to succeed. I don't think that is asking a lot. 'Damnit Jim, I am an exhibitionist, not a mind reader!' ;)

On another note, would like to see a way to flash with the sundress on too, like lifting the skirt, and/or pulling down the top.
i think theres still time for that to come. the developers are still working on the gameplay mechanics so i think stuff like what you are asking (textual elaboration and stuff) will be done later.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
i think theres still time for that to come. the developers are still working on the gameplay mechanics so i think stuff like what you are asking (textual elaboration and stuff) will be done later.
Hopefully, but then, that I why I was making the suggestion. I like making her run around naked and watching her getting turned on by it, but knowing the actual goal would be nice.

Just had a thought for another "quest", Be Seen By X People, without letting her embarrassment overcome her or getting caught.

lolicage

Feb 18, 2020
finally a game that explores this fetish properly. seriously.

anyway, not sure how to successfully trigger the edging mulltiplier. sometimes it goes to 2x, sometimes it doesn't. (i'm using a controller fyi).

blindfold is lots of fun. not sure what confidence is supposed to do, and i wish the scoring system would reflect more what i'm doing. standing at the crossroad masturbating or while people around, should make her cum crazy fast imo, as there's only an incentive for hiding behind fences atm with the emphasis on just finding time to drain the meter.

also i've drained the bar a couple times, is she supposed to orgasm or something? the bar drains to empty and nothing happens much to my dissapointment. wish she'd at least gasp or something.

now if only there was a simulator where i could tell her what to do instead of manually controlling her, that would be the literal perfect version of this fetish.

Reactions: TheDevian

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
Alpha 5 was released yesterday on its page. Just writing this so that the people following this game get the notification lol.

Alpha 5 — Arousal Changes, Skirt Flashing, and Style Rework

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Changelog

3.90 star(s) 8 Votes