• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.90 star(s) 8 Votes

Таскэ

Dec 23, 2018
Fixed bug where detection indicator breaks when entering blindfolded. nice it does nothing. doesn't work for me.

Banshee96

Jan 27, 2019
So - if you haven't checked his Patreon, Jaguar is collab-ing with Brad Brown from The Rock Cocks comic series:

Brad is helping with the writing and project management - if the comic series is anything to y'all, sounds like this game's Story Mode will look promising.

Last edited:

magfan2255

May 28, 2020
"This game is strictly softcore and there is no sex or penetration to be featured in the pre-alpha or completed game. "

I don't see the point of the game then...

Like, seriously either go all the way or just leave it completely, not to mention that this isn't even softcore (debatable), it's just nudity...
wouldnt really excite me that way... the game is fine as it is.

Таскэ

Dec 23, 2018
Aktuelle Posts von Bare Bottom Games
Bare Bottom Games hat 3 Posts in der letzten Woche veröffentlicht

Gesperrt

Gesperrt

Gesperrt

I'm proud to announce my collaboration with of to Roshutsu! He will be helping with the writing and project management for the Roshutsu moving forward. It's an enormous pleasure to be working with him!
Weiterlesen

Таскэ

Dec 23, 2018
More suggestions: Crawling - reduces the characters height to hide behind low walls / in tall plants or similar and allows the character to enter small holes, Prevents using the characters hands to cover themselves for obvious reasons.

Exhibitionists Mask - slows the rate that the fail state bar increases (not saying the increase rate is currently unreasonable just suggesting an option).

Towel top / bottom - A smaller, more revealing towel - more so if only one is worn, Uses the shirt / skirt slots.

Sex toys - Increases arousal over time causing an orgasm (a wireless bullet vibrator taped to the characters genitals and/or nipples as an example).

Hand self bondage - Prevent the character from using there hands for most tasks (covering would be out, Picking up stuff / crawling would be slower)

Guessing some / all of that is already planned and/or suggested but if it is or is not and you want to use it then go ahead and do so.

Таскэ

Dec 23, 2018
I'd like to use the Blindfold more, but the annoyance factor of it is too much. I like that it lessens player vision, but it would be nice to keep the detection circle thing. Rika knows when people are looking at her from behind her back, and having a blindfold on would heighten hearing a bit, so I don't see why the detection circle is removed. Maybe make it a toggle-able option in the settings to remove the circle for various circumstances? Detection Circle Normal On/Off, Detection Circle Blind On/Off.

Huffleperv

Dec 3, 2020
having a blindfold on would heighten hearing a bit
Agreed, I tried the blindfold once and wasn't a fan but the idea's good. It would be good if when blindfolded her hearing is better, not just louder but she could maybe hear footsteps and voices from further away, giving the player time to act. As for the detection circle, as most players won't be listening with surround sound systems maybe it'd be cool to have a different detection circle too, based on sound and where you can see a visual representation of the direction they're in. Like a SONAR/RADAR circle without the spinning thing. The MC's breathing and heartbeat could become louder when detected too, making it harder to hear other people until she's out of view and calmed down.

Last edited:

baubauzau

Dec 22, 2018
This game make me angry because have a lot of potential:
NPC: different npc and different reaction from a npc to another to make you feel more humiliated when someone sow you
Pictures: npc should be able to make picture or video of you and make fun of the player (game said that npc could take pic but idk why it never happened to me)
Poses: more poses and add sex toys to use while you are out naked
Evil Npc: there should be evil npc that will try to follow you or scream to call other npc

Litteraly your game have that much potential that I think that could become the most cool NSFW game of all time

baubauzau

Dec 22, 2018
I suggest adding more clothes to buy.

I suggest adding reactions to bots. For example:
-Surprised and moves on.
-Scared and ran away from the hero.
-Frightened and called the police (the player's goal is to run and hide from them).
-He left and photographed the hero and then he left the hero (post the photo in the news * see below).
- Get interested and watch how the hero undresses.

I suggest adding a variety of bots.
-Women for a change.
-Police officer to arrest the hero.

I suggest adding news to the press.
Photos of the hero will be published when he gets naked.
the news idea is great

Huffleperv

Dec 3, 2020
This game make me angry because have a lot of potential
This is just an Alpha, a display of concept. No reason to be annoyed that it's currently missing features. Many of the thing's you've mentioned have already been suggested to Jaguar26. This is the last free demo posted here and it's already progressed from the first version. The game is in early development and up until recently was just Jaguar26 in their spare time. It's now a duo working on the game full-time with a Patreon account. They're already working on a second (City) location in the game and many other things. Demo of which available as a Patron, along with one every month until it's complete and on Steam. They are also taking on board ideas and suggestions from patrons with polls and also have a Discord Server. This game will get much better. :)

Last edited:

Virgile85

Jan 21, 2020
Is there any game like this ??like the last barbarian. Games that you have third person mc.???but for milf Moms Wifes.anything
I appreciate if you introduce some friends

Jan 19, 2021
Oh man, finally. I just found out about this and I really love the softcore approach. Most games that feature exhibitionism or focus on it often tend to go on the rapey end of the spectrum. This makes it more relatable in an IRL scenario for me. The blindfold option is great, haven't tried it myself as it's obviously too risky but I really like how I can emulate such scenarios in this game. I look forward to more similar updates. I for one hope to have some bondage, allow her to strip and tie herself with a vibrator inside. A public toilet area would also be nice where she can strip in stalls and masturbate with the door open.

Jan 19, 2021
I'm aiming for a more light-hearted tone and want to avoid blackmail or any other coercion scenario. I want to instead focus about a girl who does things because she's horny. I like it best when the girl is enjoying herself by her own volition.
A game dev developing an exhibitionism-centered game with realistic exhibitionism fetish/kink in mind. This one sparks joy. I hope this gets a full release no matter how long it would take because apparently some people are disappointed or had downright ignored this game for its lack of sex. Though, I personally wouldn't mind it so long as it isn't rapey.

Banshee96

Jan 27, 2019
Somehow, the May Progress report evaded my sight:
(Am blind if link was already posted here)

Thanks, Jaguar.

Jaguar26

Roshutsu Developer
Game Developer
Jun 16, 2020
Apologies for the lack of updates. This game is still in active development! I've started working on something I'd been putting off for months: reworking the character controller to add actual stealth mechanics. Unfortunately, the task has taken significantly longer than I had anticipated. I am currently in the process of integrating it with the rest of the game, and hope to have a new release by the end of the month.

axelaen

Jun 19, 2018
idk if this is known. version 4.2.4853 doesn't have any way to remove clothes with keyboard controls. no wheel on R, T and G are broken.

• Angry
Reactions: zabbazab

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
We missed a small update like 60 days ago ><

DL:

Rika got a beautiful new dress for her birthday that she's been excited to wear! Just be careful not to lose it, as it can be quite hard to find.

Changelog

• Added Birthday Dress.
  • Fixed bug where detection indicator breaks when entering blindfolded.

Aquablast

Apr 21, 2019
The screenshots seem to show there are two playable characters, that or the ability to change appearance. Is that in this current version?

3.90 star(s) 8 Votes