3.90 star(s) 8 Votes

tigershark4985

Jun 24, 2018
I don't know the solution honestly but I really feel like if you're making an H-Game it really should be #1 priority to not require both hands for controls. Even using a pad is super cumbersome with one hand
I can't recommend enough getting a Razer Naga or similar mouse. It lets you keybind whatever buttons you want to the numpad on the thumb side of the mouse. Makes it perfect for games like this.

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
More reactions from the girl (like heavy breathing and moans) would be nice, but does she even have an orgasm animation at current?

You drain her lust bar and she just seems to snap back to normal with a x1 modifier.
You've gotta add an actual climax before anything else. Probably multiple variations, given the 'edge repeatedly for stronger orgasms' messages in the loading screens.

That said, the shirt-lifting/towel opening option is really cool. All we need now is a skirt-lifting option and for them to add to her score.

Although... i'm pretty interested by her apartment, tbh. The balcony has a lot of potential for exposure (during daytime? Hiding her body behind the railing while nude/masturbating?)
The laptop makes me think about her uploading pictures of herself too. With the face cropped out, if she's worried about getting caught.

For clothing... maybe a mask that makes her HP/Confidence drop much more slowly because it hides her identity?
So she can do lewd stuff more openly, like masturbating in front of people or posing for cameras.
Her through process on the item will be something like "Everyone will be staring at my body but nobody will know who I am."

ranfar5

Mar 8, 2019
All of this is in the main/story mode testing:
I think I found a bug... while wearing only a Sundress and standing in the street, if you spam the Masturbate key, it just adds to your score every time you press it, infinitely.

When manually returning to your apartment each night it remembers what state of dress you were in - not a bug but seems a bit odd if you're "ending" the night and the new night you're still naked.

100% agree she needs a Climax animation/mechanic that keeps her in place for a moment.

The new Flashing animation is amazing - being able to move the camera while doing it makes it 10x better; can you do the same thing to the Masturbation so we can look around and see who's coming or is nearby? The default angle isn't all that great for an Exhibitionist mindset - it's more focused on Self than Setting.

The changes to being noticed & draining confidence are a great step in the right direction, it feels like you can actually take some risks now :)

Reactions: Huffleperv
Mar 17, 2019
I know I'll make some people angry with this question, but can you add urinating?
The thought of being caught or watched peeing in public is also quite interesting ^^
and i also agree with the others, the girl needs a climax animation and above all a voice XD

Armelle69

Dec 2, 2018
I know I'll make some people angry with this question, but can you add urinating?
The thought of being caught or watched peeing in public is also quite interesting ^^
and i also agree with the others, the girl needs a climax animation and above all a voice XD
God, no please, not again this "fantasy"...
It ruins a lot of exhibition games, adding some vomiting repulsion where there was only good erotism...
That is really a fantasy I can't understand...

Those who are really into that, I suggest them to visit some wastewater treatment plants, or even to work there.
But please, don't wreck good erotic games ;)

Mar 17, 2019
God, no please, not again this "fantasy"...
It ruins a lot of exhibition games, adding some vomiting repulsion where there was only good erotism...
That is really a fantasy I can't understand...

Those who are really into that, I suggest them to visit some wastewater treatment plants, or even to work there.
But please, don't wreck good erotic games ;)
Really? "vomiting repulsion" and "visit some wastewater treatment plants, or even to work there." isn't that a little to harsh?
he could put it as a optinal feature that you DONT have to do

ranfar5

Mar 8, 2019
While I'd love to see some pee included (It's the most vulnerable thing she could do while streaking), we'll leave that up to the creator if they feel comfortable adding it + an option to disable it or some other way of making it optional for kinkshaming dinguses like Armelle who can't respectfully ignore things they don't like.

Wetere

Nov 8, 2019
Can someone explain me what's the point of masturbating? (if there's any yet)
I noticed that if I move the mouse while masturbating the pace is faster but it also ends faster

Banshee96

Jan 27, 2019
Can someone explain me what's the point of masturbating? (if there's any yet)
I noticed that if I move the mouse while masturbating the pace is faster but it also ends faster
You can engage in edging (stopping before orgasm), which increases the points multiplier.

To Jaguar: I forgot where the hell I found it, but I have a link to your Trello for some reason. Mind if I post it, if it isn't already on the thread?

Reactions: Wetere

Wetere

Nov 8, 2019
You can engage in edging (stopping before orgasm), which increases the points multiplier.

To Jaguar: I forgot where the hell I found it, but I have a link to your Trello for some reason. Mind if I post it, if it isn't already on the thread?
But how do I know when she's on the edge?

Banshee96

Jan 27, 2019
But how do I know when she's on the edge?
There should be a white line on top of the arousal meter when you go into masturbation mode - that's the threshold to which you lower the arousal to 'edge'. (Going past that, well, causes orgasm aka resets the multiplier.) You get out of masturbation mode once arousal gets past (to the left of) the white line.
As for the actual animation for edging/orgasm... er, I would think that's a feature soon-to-com.

Last edited:
Reactions: Wetere

Huffleperv

Dec 3, 2020
I do really like this game and where it's going but the biggest thing missing at the moment is not so much game functions but information. From the title screen, the Scenarios have no descriptions. Just short paragraphs explaining the aims and predicaments in each scenario would make things a lot clearer. Exposure Play for example. What are you meant to do? is it just a free roam where you do whatever until getting bored? What's the point of ever putting clothes back on? In the Get Dressed menu there's nothing that say's your clothes are outside and you need to go get them whilst naked. Or how many items of clothing are in each outfit and thus that the Casual outfit is actually the hardest option. It'd be a really great touch here to play on the MC's kink by making it out that she has set up the situation on purpose for her own arousal. I.E. "You left a spare set of clothes scattered around town on your way home, go out naked and find them" or something similar. Otherwise the situation is a bit random. Maybe with photos of what you do in each scenario. A picture of your keys for Locked Out etc. Also the fact there's the Scenarios menu and the Challenges menu which are actually just acheivments was puzzling at first. In game there could really do with being some simple text pop ups stating what to do etc, for example as people have said, what's the point of masturbating? how does it effect gameplay? Neither or the bars are labeled so it's unclear what they are for and thus whether the aim is to keep them full or drain them. What do the X times multiplyer on the bottom bar mean and do? What does the white line on the bottom bar signify? How does masturbating effect the bars? There could also do with being an explaination of how you fail the different scenarios and how exactly you build up points, proximtey to NPCs plus clothing state? Do you get points for just not wearing things or only when someone sees you? Do you get more points the less you're wearing? Why does she masturbate faster when you shake the mouse and what does that do? Does edging do anything?
Loving your work so far Jaguar26 but just feel all these little bits of information would make this game so much better. Keep up the good work and thanks for sharing your Alphas.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheHighSpire

baubauzau

Dec 22, 2018
best game of this kind. it will be better if there were more masturbation poses

the 3d is good
map is good too and animations look fine

I think that the possibility of just show one poses is imitating in a game in my opinion excellent.

Jaguar26

Roshutsu Developer
Game Developer
Jun 16, 2020
2. She needs more idle animations. She doesn't even blink in the idle state.
This was actually a bug and has been addressed in Alpha 4.1.
I do really like this game and where it's going but the biggest thing missing at the moment is not so much game functions but information. From the title screen, the Scenarios have no descriptions. Just short paragraphs explaining the aims and predicaments in each scenario would make things a lot clearer.
This is a fair point. A lot of the gameplay mechanics could use with better in-game explanations. I plan on clarifying a lot of things when I do an art pass on the UI.
Just needs a game mode where you can shock & scare NPCs with your antics rather than have them bee-line for you and "die" when your bar runs out for a more "Aggressive Flasher" kind of gameplay
I want flashing to be more of as a gateway for her to ease into exhibitionism rather than to shock people. The focus of the game is to sneak around naked and not get caught (much).

Reactions: Huffleperv

Huffleperv

Dec 3, 2020
+1 for the Mask idea! A kinky lace mask would be hot and it could allow her to get closer to NPCs and/or have confidence fall slower when seen but points also go up slower. Lingerie, stockings, suspenders and a garter would be great too. Perhaps some collars etc. Perhaps a kinky fur tail butt plug that wafts around whilst she moves too. OH and as it’s Japanese, some Shibari would be sweet!
B3ED4CCF-6CDF-4E88-84E1-2C408AFECF31.jpeg
For clothing... maybe a mask that makes her HP/Confidence drop much more slowly because it hides her identity?
So she can do lewd stuff more openly, like masturbating in front of people or posing for cameras.
Her through process on the item will be something like "Everyone will be staring at my body but nobody will know who I am."

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 8 Votes