3.90 star(s) 8 Votes

aoifematthews

Aug 30, 2017
So, is there no way to change settings like graphics and controls? Both options are greyed out to me, as well as censorship.

TheDemSoc

Sep 7, 2017
Nice to see regular progress still being made despite the dev's setbacks in life they were facing a while ago.

Hey, I'm an idiot but does this game has penetration and stuff yet?
No; preeeetty sure it's not going to have any at all unless if the dev has toy stuff slated for the future.

So, is there no way to change settings like graphics and controls? Both options are greyed out to me,
Not atm I think; the past few builds haven't had the ability to change keybinds either.

as well as censorship.
and this I think is a bug.

3D_Adict

Oct 18, 2020
i used asset studio to extract the TEX texture as this tool helps view the images and extract them then using Gimp to edit the texture , using asset bundle extractor to replace the texture and save the asset in separate folder backing up the original sharedassets0.assets file then overwrite asset file with the modded one .

Last edited:
Reactions: dusty stu

siteindie

Jun 17, 2017
After this update the game just broken for me. It just showed black screen with the version number on top right corner instead of main menu screen.

Jun 10, 2017
This game is phenomenal. Very very fun. All it needs in my opinion other than more clothes (more and more lol) is a massive list of challenges. A minimap system to find your hidden clothes. And lastly, consequences....doesn't have to be getting raped tho imo that is ideal. Could be like a punishment system where someone is challenging you and there are negative perks assigned for failing tasks. Like going out with blindfold next time. Or time restrictions. Or going out with a toy in place that makes you stop walking every 15 steps. What an amazing concept tho. Can't wait to see more!

Jaguar26

Roshutsu Developer
Game Developer
Jun 16, 2020
Game looks boring since it has no story.
I do plan on adding a story, but I'm focusing on the gameplay first.
Jaguar26
Customization Wish list:
1. Pubic hair options
2. Hair cut + color options.
3. Color change on clothing
4. Breast sliders? Ass size slider?
5. Nipple shape + color options
6. Thin/thicc/muscles options. loli/teen/adult/milf presets?
7. More bondage clothes (Shimbari robes, cuffs, ball gag, nipple clamps/piercings, ankle cuffs, etc).

Keep up the good work!
Character customization, especially anything involving sliders, isn't an easy thing to do and vastly expands the scope of the game. I'm purposefully keeping the scope limited so it remains completable. Pubic hair options are planned, as are more bondage clothes.
Also some toys might be an interesting addition, glad to see the game being updated regularly.
Toys are planned. The model changes done this update were done in part to facilitate them.
After this update the game just broken for me. It just showed black screen with the version number on top right corner instead of main menu screen.
It's tough to say what's wrong without more information.

anon1010

Jul 8, 2019
I do plan on adding a story, but I'm focusing on the gameplay first.

Character customization, especially anything involving sliders, isn't an easy thing to do and vastly expands the scope of the game. I'm purposefully keeping the scope limited so it remains completable. Pubic hair options are planned, as are more bondage clothes.

Toys are planned. The model changes done this update were done in part to facilitate them.

id say thats a good call on the gameplay focus part, still hopefull for some actual sex in the game, maybe from a mod.

Also why is this so intense on my GPU? have a decent one that shouldn't get anywhere near as hot as it does from this game.

Last edited:

Jaguar26

Roshutsu Developer
Game Developer
Jun 16, 2020
id say thats a good call on the gameplay focus part, still hopefull for some actual sex in the game, maybe from a mod.

Also why is this so intense on my GPU? have a decent one that shouldn't get anywhere near as hot as it does from this game.
This update should have improved performance, namely in the apartment. Do you have v-sync disabled? Enabling it should limit the frame rate.

siteindie

Jun 17, 2017
It's okay though. I believe it's on my end, perhaps due to my old graphic cards unable to handle post processing. :)
I'll attach some log files just in case.

Last edited:

anon1010

Jul 8, 2019
This update should have improved performance, namely in the apartment. Do you have v-sync disabled? Enabling it should limit the frame rate.
yeah i had v-sync off, ill turn it off and see hoe much that helps, would be nice to limit frames manually and the other graphical settings too of course.

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
An interesting premise and some of the loading screen tips hint at interesting future plans (the one mentioning 'powerful orgams' and becoming helpless perked my interest, but the masturbation minigame doesn't actually seem to have an ending animation) but there isn't isn't enough there at the moment to say yay or nay.

Still, you have my attention.
I hope you take inspiration from stuff like Exhibition Academy and other H.H Works games, insomuch as instead of just having binary clothes on/clothes off options, you allow buttons to flash people. To open her shirt or lift her skirt. Allow her to wear toys under her clothes or clothes without panties and still gain her exposure buff.
A crouch/crawl option would be nice too, to duck behind the low walls scattered around the town.

The biggest problem I have with it is that, since her arousal rises when she can see people but they can't see her, it ends up in practice being less of a streaking game and more of a stalking game, where you follow the dumb NPCs around unseen, like you're playing a hitman game.

Proximity to people is fine as a trigger (though you might want to add an indicator that denotes that she can 'see' someone, so we know the correct range/how much line-of-sight is required. Like a heartbeat/Doki-Doki meter to show her getting excited?) but it feels like there should be a gain from allowing herself to be seen, but a risk too.

When she's seen, make her arousal shoot up but her HP plummet, so you have to run and hide quickly after she loses her nerve.
This would tie into the 'flashing' I mentioned before.
Temporary nudity for quick arousal boosts without the risk of actually running around naked, and consequintly less points as a reward.

Also, tweak the AI so that they don't forget about you the moment they lose LOS.
If they'll follow her around after seeing her naked, make them follow her around corners for a bit too, so the player has to actually take multiple turns or duck behind something, using her superior speed and knowledge of the map layout to escape.
... That might make it too hard. maybe just a couple of specfic NPCs follow you so aggressively?

On the opposite side, I also like that she can walk around mostly freely in the towel and NPCs only notice if they get really close.
Presumably because it's dark and you can't tell that it's a towel unless you're close?
Either way, it opens the possibility of other clothing items that appear decent at a distance. Maybe something kinky like crotchless spats or bodypaint clothes?
Something that doesn't attract attention from a distance, but still causes the girl's arousal to rise as fast as if she were naked, because she's aware that she's wearing a dressing gown with nothing under it, or a short skirt and no panties, or a see-through raincoat and nothing else, even if nobody else notices.

Edit: Interactable objects throughout town would add a bit more life to the area too. Walls she can lean on, benches to sit on. Maybe turn some of those narrow passages between buildings into a shimmy-space?
Maybe a park with a swingset or slide?
Innocuous 'normal' actions that she can take that become more exciting because she's streaking.

Last edited:

Tagnol

Feb 21, 2020
I don't know the solution honestly but I really feel like if you're making an H-Game it really should be #1 priority to not require both hands for controls. Even using a pad is super cumbersome with one hand

Reactions: dusty stu

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
1. The girl really needs to moan! It's not natural. Heavy breathing sound effects would be good too.

2. She needs more idle animations. She doesn't even blink in the idle state. Add a breathing chest, rising and falling, and causing her tits to jiggle would be excellent.

3. Slapping breasts sound effects while running nude would be nice.

4. Dripping girl pre-cum and after-climax wetness on the character model would be grand. Making her vagina, legs, and the floor all wet with girl cum would be super hot.

5. NPC pathfinding could use some work. They sometime block each other and get stuck. Other times, they phase into one another briefly, creating a glitchy monster.

• Love
Reactions: Banshee96
3.90 star(s) 8 Votes