2.00 star(s) 3 Votes
Jan 26, 2018
my game keeps crashing when i talk to the girl whos asking for a admission fee for the maze before she can even fiinish her 2nd dialogue box edit just saw the fix gonna try that first

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
my game keeps crashing when i talk to the girl whos asking for a admission fee for the maze before she can even fiinish her 2nd dialogue box edit just saw the fix gonna try that first
yes the girl with the yellow hair that blocks the path to the maze is in the Fixed Version for those that want to play the story.

TeamHentaiX

Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
Says I need RPG Maker to play
go here and download all the RPG Files start with the first one and get all RPG Makers, We Have Different Type of RPG maker type of Games here - WOLF, VX, VX ACE and MV

Also here is a link for MV

if you want wolf - download it here

Reactions: ronan333

Doc Jay

Dec 21, 2017
go here and download all the RPG Files start with the first one and get all RPG Makers, We Have Different Type of RPG maker type of Games here - WOLF, VX, VX ACE and MV

Also here is a link for MV

if you want wolf - download it here

wow thank you very much

Reactions: TeamHentaiX

Nmaster1

May 19, 2020
i downloaded the game but i keep getting an error saying "Unable to find VL gothic font", how do i fix this issue?

TeamHentaiX

Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
i downloaded the game but i keep getting an error saying "Unable to find VL gothic font", how do i fix this issue?
you need rpg maker vx ace files and it will fix it.

2.00 star(s) 3 Votes