2.00 star(s) 3 Votes

ronan333

Jan 23, 2020
So what's the difference between the Main Download and the Fixed one? I didn't know which one to pick so I downloaded both.

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
So what's the difference between the Main Download and the Fixed one? I didn't know which one to pick so I downloaded both.
The Main is kinda broken and The Fix has some crashes fixed and a teleport to gallery room.

Reactions: ronan333

TeamHentaiX

Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
Just a suggestion but you could make The Fix the Main download and update it as needed and reflect that in the thread date.
yeah i just gotta switch it out, ima do that right now, so i dont forget later haha

Reactions: ronan333

TeamHentaiX

Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
OP Updated - Original Removed and Fixed is Now The Main...Enjoy! :cool::cool:

Reactions: Lurkin23

TeamHentaiX

Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
Just a suggestion but you could make The Fix the Main download and update it as needed and reflect that in the thread date.
if you want the gallery room also at the beginning of the game i added a teleport that takes you to the gallery room also, besides the full save hehe.

inukamifan

Jul 28, 2017
Any walkthrough for this? I have no idea what to do once you teleport to the city. There's no indication where to go.

Randomnubby

Aug 1, 2017
Any walkthrough for this? I have no idea what to do once you teleport to the city. There's no indication where to go.
Buy clothes, and visit the respective locations (eg. maid clothes at mansion).

- personally not sure what to do about the cat at the end of the maze, or what the nun clothes are for. I've done the pub, mansion (maid), and school

JuwaPo

Nov 15, 2019
There is a Scythe in the mayors house in a chest.
Use this to crop weed (brown grass) outside. This has a chance to give you 10g

Salix166

Aug 22, 2018
I'm missing the second one. Devil's harae

01 Maid dress -> manor maid job lord 2nd level
02 Missing
03 Bunny outfit -> Pub/bar barmann
04 nun clothes in church -> person on the left gives you clothes(school clothes) -> School First floor bottom left Director -> classroom
05 sexy dress -> whore house
06 two building with doors next too each other old man in the left gives you key for right House/room -> Woods Dog sex scene.
07 Cat outfit -> maze top left cat.
08 nude -> onsen male part person on the left
09 nude -> behind the whore in the north small path to man -> auction scene
10 slave outfit (default) -> sleep on the bed
11 the same like 10

There is trader gives you maps if needed and potion to make you more lewd. Also it seems only clothes not lewdness are requirment for the scenes. It also seems you can do the scene in any order.
Cutting weed for the chance of 10g. The maze cost 100g but makes you money. Pub and whore house also gives you money.

Gale Wings (chest in the woods) and shoes (shop) you go to smith and you can sprint.

So if anybody has the second one, it would be great.

lobesod

Mar 14, 2018
I'm missing the second one. Devil's harae

01 Maid dress -> manor maid job lord 2nd level
02 Missing
03 Bunny outfit -> Pub/bar barmann
04 nun clothes in church -> person on the left gives you clothes(school clothes) -> School First floor bottom left Director -> classroom
05 sexy dress -> whore house
06 two building with doors next too each other old man in the left gives you key for right House/room -> Woods Dog sex scene.
07 Cat outfit -> maze top left cat.
08 nude -> onsen male part person on the left
09 nude -> behind the whore in the north small path to man -> auction scene
10 slave outfit (default) -> sleep on the bed
11 the same like 10

There is trader gives you maps if needed and potion to make you more lewd. Also it seems only clothes not lewdness are requirment for the scenes. It also seems you can do the scene in any order.
Cutting weed for the chance of 10g. The maze cost 100g but makes you money. Pub and whore house also gives you money.

Gale Wings (chest in the woods) and shoes (shop) you go to smith and you can sprint.

So if anybody has the second one, it would be great.
Cant remember which outfit, could be eweryday wear.
Talk to the priest in the church. Will be taken to backroom for prayer (BJ)

lobesod

Mar 14, 2018
Instead of grinding gold, you can cheat and use

:cool:

junetheslut

Feb 3, 2021
when i click leave recolection room after downloading the save , it says cant find a map called data /map 000.rvdata2

2.00 star(s) 3 Votes