baha_rojo

Dec 28, 2020
I was not noticed at there is soft-censor.

Make uncensor way has two option.
1. use .asset file on this post.
It's simple. just overwrite file. But game is updated, don't know if it will work or not.

2. use uncensor plugin.
You may be use BepInEx already. 'cause MTL.
just put DumbRendererDemosaic.dll file to BepInEx\plugins\ folder.
Game is updated ? no problem.

I made cheat plugin. Download
Features
  • F1 : Game Over Cancel toggle
  • F2 : Time Stop toggle
  • DevMode unlocked

Install
Extract download file to BepInEx\plugins\ folder.

BepInEx plugins are NOT belong to game version.
If Game is updated, plugins are works too.

About Function
Game Over Cancel is exists on config menu like a below
View attachment 1985008
Toggle activate. If ON, danger is meaningless.
If already activated on loading game, Status will shown at left-upper conrer.

DevMode is like a below.
View attachment 1985014

Enjoy.
took me ages to find this comment. It should be fixed, this guy is a hero

baha_rojo

Dec 28, 2020
For those who feel normal difficulty beneath them, this game punishes you. Hardly. That's why this message is here.

Hi, i want to share the results of my experimentation on this game so far. Made research with dev mode and a lot of experimentation, hope it helps to those insane people who dont wont to die on first lap on hard.

Here we go. I have contrasted it all, and im sure of what im saying. However, i make mistakes, feel free to distrust.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I hope that with my guidance, people understand why farming the crotch doesn't work.
BTW abusing only their thighs like the other guy doesn't work, either. Gotta calm her down, reduce her resistance with proper headpats, before properly digging inside

Good luck! By the way, if you just don't use locale emulator, it's like 10 times easier, girl goes 100 excitement from a few touches. Was quite nice, but surreal

Ill see if i can make this poor molester survive 5 days without being murdered lol

tarzan999

Aug 11, 2016
For those who feel normal difficulty beneath them, this game punishes you. Hardly. That's why this message is here.

Hi, i want to share the results of my experimentation on this game so far. Made research with dev mode and a lot of experimentation, hope it helps to those insane people who dont wont to die on first lap on hard.

Here we go. I have contrasted it all, and im sure of what im saying. However, i make mistakes, feel free to distrust.

I hope that with my guidance, people understand why farming the crotch doesn't work.
BTW abusing only their thighs like the other guy doesn't work, either. Gotta calm her down, reduce her resistance with proper headpats, before properly digging inside

Good luck! By the way, if you just don't use locale emulator, it's like 10 times easier, girl goes 100 excitement from a few touches. Was quite nice, but surreal

Ill see if i can make this poor molester survive 5 days without being murdered lol
I have noticed that there is different dialogue depending on how nice or rough you are in some cases, but it doesn't really matter. This game could really use a big update or even a sequel. With a studio name like 'Dispair' I seriously doubt that the developers will change the themes and quality of their next game.

Whoever made the 'Urge to Molest' games for example really dropped the ball with his latest release.

benj2903

Apr 6, 2018
For those of you who is having a hard time with the game, here is my guide.
----------------------------------------
Notes & Tips:
DON'T RUSH
- If you stroke her too intensely or in too many areas too soon, it will say that it's too intense and it is bringing her more pain than pleasure. That means your actions are hurting her instead of pleasuring her and you will not be progressing the game at all.

DON'T FOCUS ON JUST ONE AREA
- Don't just stick to one area. Once you get her going, stimulate her in multiple areas at once. Sticking only to one area will take you longer to increase her pleasure which means it will take you longer to make her climax.

DON'T DO THE SAME ACTION AGAIN AND AGAIN
- Don't just do the same action again and again. She'll give you a repetitive rection which means you are not progressing the game. Alternate between actions will increase her pleasure level at a much faster pace. For example, if you gently rub her boobs already, the next action should be rubbing boobs more intensely or rub her clit etc.

DON'T DELAY
- If you perform an action a couple of times and she gives you a "..." or repetitive reaction, that means she's ready to move on to more intense stroke. If you don't increase the intensity, you are not progressing the game.

TRAIN SCENE
Increase Sensitivity [Day 1 to 5]
- On the first day, she wouldn't be very sensitive so you have to start slow. That means no intensive stroking at the beginning. Go gently first. Once she starts to react, you can stoke harder. You'll then end the day once the time is up and start over again. This shouldn't take longer than DAY 5 if you are doing it right.

First Climax [Day 3 to 10]
- Once she is sensitive enough, the next step is to make her climax for the first time. You'll start out slow and increase stroke intensity. DON'T FINGER HER. Her first climax will only come by stroking and rubbing the clit. This shouldn't take you longer than DAY 10 if you are doing it right. Once she climax for the first time, you will unlock the Car Scene.

CAR SCENE

Toy Climax [Day 7 to 15]
- Once she has had her first climax, you'll then want her to climax internally which means the use of Toys. Once you prep her, use the vibrator in her vagina and make her climax. DO NOT FINGER HER. At this time, she is still not sensitive internally so she won't climax using finger. This shouldn't take you longer than Day 15 if you do it correctly. And you can do this during the Train Scene as well so you'll have double the chance to do it.

Finger Climax [Day 10 to 18]
- Once she's climax with toys, she's now sensitive enough to climax with finger. Prep her then finger her and make her climax. This shouldn't take you longer than Day 18 if you do it correctly. You can do this during the Train Scene as well so you'll have double the chance to make her climax. Once you make her climax using finger, you will unlike the CAR SEAT SCENE

CAR SEAT SCENE
Penis Climax [ Day 15 to 20]
- You'll have to make her climax with fingers a couple of times before you can make her climax with penis. But at this point, she is very sensitive so you shouldn't have a hard time achieving this.

- Everything goes downhill from this point onward because you basically use the same formula to bend her to your will so I don't see much point in going into details further than this.
is this with or without locale emulater?

benj2903

Apr 6, 2018
I'm stuck at control lvl 8, is there anything specific to do to get to lvl 9 or just gotta keep grinding ?
i finally found out to beat tis game! you need to get all 10 endings, some one in this thread has aldready said how to get them. for me i needed the head pat ending so i just grinded and grinded the stroke head opion and then i got it. i too was stuck on dominance 8. But yea get all the endings and then you will get domiance 9 just make sure when the 5 days are over and you ulock the ending click on it before you go into a new 5 day streak. Her after you will get an otion "extra" mode click yes bppm you got the domiance 9.

She will then be a tsundere you know "i dont like it" but she will keep saying "i love it" when she cums and stuff.

benj2903

Apr 6, 2018
I have played this game now 5 times meaning 25 days and my dominance stat is still 0 which increases to 1 by the end 0f 5th day, what am I doing wrong, I am unable to progress. Please help guys.
first of all do you use locale emulator or not?

Mahe0

Jul 31, 2018

I'm surprised many fellow gentleman here still does not understand the power of headpats...

Before complaining about the game, read the above quote.

Dallahan173

Oct 4, 2020
С какими кнопками взаимодействовать? Я ничего не могу сделать.
Димас, тут тебе эмулятор японской локали нужен, загугли

here you need a Japanese locale emulator, google it

Last edited by a moderator:

dinopara

Apr 1, 2021
  • When you get her classmates you must keep a low profile. Anything overt will cause immediate discovery. Don't let her cum!
i got the damn schoolmates more than often in three saves for 3 days straight, oh the nuisance.
some actions add in total to the general points but some add far too much, like removing her skirt on the first phase is 100% game over and i second the other user in page 4 that said it takes about 25 interactions for her to change herself, still i don't get how the table doesn't have the alertness pointer to cover it up the tedious "do nothing" parts, if one could be bothered enough you can also find how much points each interaction adds to the overall alertness value but don't put -1 or else it will overflow.
i do admit that it was a tad tedious to find the value...

baha_rojo

Dec 28, 2020
i got the damn schoolmates more than often in three saves for 3 days straight, oh the nuisance.
some actions add in total to the general points but some add far too much, like removing her skirt on the first phase is 100% game over and i second the other user in page 4 that said it takes about 25 interactions for her to change herself, still i don't get how the table doesn't have the alertness pointer to cover it up the tedious "do nothing" parts, if one could be bothered enough you can also find how much points each interaction adds to the overall alertness value but don't put -1 or else it will overflow.
i do admit that it was a tad tedious to find the value...
You lost your time. Set up properly developer mode and cheatengine is unneeded.
Thighs touch is 1 alertness, for example.

I, too, tried first with cheatengine before discovering a certain hero's message in this thread. Go backwards in this thread, and you will find a post of mine thanking him

Edit: check post #121 and post #235. Imperative. For your sake

Last edited:

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
Still working on the translation. My other project wrapped up in just a few days, so I've been back on this one, however, I've been wanting to wait for a checkpoint of sorts before the next release. Currently working on the text for her orgasms, which is now more than a thousand unique lines of text. However, I got halfway through, checking each line to see if it was new, before realizing I was wasting my excel knowledge. A little loading and a simple sort button, and BAM! I no longer have to check the same line ten times between the many text files. So, progress still going, and hopefully a bit faster now that I've started to use my head. These files have been the largest so far, with between 4 to 10 lines of text to check each, so the rest will hopefully be faster.

T_Abraxas

Jun 26, 2020
Holy shit this game is amazing. Maybe I'm not far enough but it'd be great to be able to be in the first area standing alone.

4.30 star(s) 20 Votes