• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

muffman123

May 19, 2019
Same here. Any saves or guide would be greatly appreciated :D
Look in the Read Me.txt file in the folder New Save Dev Mode Unlocked. Copy the file to the location indicated in the read me file. That save file lets you play in dev mode using a button on the bottom right. I set Risk to the max value and then do what I want.

voidzone247

Mar 12, 2017
Let's aim to climax first. In the early stages, it is recommended to only " stroking the crotch

because the parts that can climax are limited . If you touch the crotch every day, you will reach the climax around the 4th run (so between 15 and 20 days)so between week 3 and 4. Note that at first you can not climax by "playing with the genitals".
Those options are simply called "massage the" and "stroke your". No idea which is which.

Edit: 7 laps of "stroke your" not having any effect except making her blush a bit tells me it's probably the other.

Nah. Neither option works. I'm missing something obvious or the game is busted.

Last edited:

phuck

Mar 12, 2018
im sill trying to clearing game, so here some ending so guys know to achive those, and about 5 days cycle, dont worry about it, it turn out main character being stab by the girl, and always come back to life and lost his memory some how, so it is basically endless game, hope this clear out some question
1660243550684.png
edit: if u guys don't mind spoiler, creator also post endings here

Last edited:
Reactions: thegooglyman

voidzone247

Mar 12, 2017
this game is really good, played it for like 5 hours 2 days ago. i liked they way she changes every round. and the l2d is good. hope the dev do more games in the future.
Here's my save on round 7 I think everything is open. but there's no fun in that...
placer it at C:\Users\user\AppData\LocalLow\despair\RoundAndRoundTrain\SaveData
save file 29 in game
I'm using the dev mode and she doesn't even change in the revealed settings. I have no idea what's wrong but this version seems broken.

flynn0426

Nov 17, 2019
This is a solid game that needs a proper translation. Are there any other games like this (chikan with eventual domination) with a good english TL?

Reactions: thegooglyman

Breakfast5

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2021
There's a glitch in the game that affects some users like myself !
normally, it should show the guy's hands when you press the options
but for me and other users, nothing at all happens, no hands appear, it's a glitch

what causes this glitch to random users?
I don't know yet, maybe someone might help us finding it out

running the game with admin makes no diference, currently I don't have any Japanese locale program, idk if that might be related to something

maankamara

Sep 16, 2017
anyone knows any other molestor games in english ?
REAL has few of those old 3D games.

https://f95zone.to/threads/itazura-gokuaku-v2-10-real.24472/
https://f95zone.to/threads/itazura-gakuen-v1-1a-real.15959/

I'm using the dev mode and she doesn't even change in the revealed settings. I have no idea what's wrong but this version seems broken.
There's a glitch in the game that affects some users like myself !
normally, it should show the guy's hands when you press the options
but for me and other users, nothing at all happens, no hands appear, it's a glitch

what causes this glitch to random users?
I don't know yet, maybe someone might help us finding it out

running the game with admin makes no diference, currently I don't have any Japanese locale program, idk if that might be related to something
If you don't get the extra options or don't see the hand you probably just need to run the game on Japanese locale. Helped me at least.

Last edited:

Breakfast5

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2021
If you don't get the extra options or don't see the hand you probably just need to run the game on Japanese locale. Helped me at least.
Thank you! Runing the game with Japanese locate did fixed the glitch! :D
A note about this should be added in the game's download post

Reactions: maankamara

maankamara

Sep 16, 2017
Thank you! Runing the game with Japanese locate did fixed the glitch! :D
A note about this should be added in the game's download post
Yea, it's not a rare thing in Japanese games in general, but this is the first Unity title I have run across that requires the locale change.

Headwearing

Jul 13, 2017
So what's up with the true ending? You were in a coma the whole time? Also what does the extra mode even do?

Last edited:

KillMyDay

Jul 9, 2017
Those options are simply called "massage the" and "stroke your". No idea which is which.

Edit: 7 laps of "stroke your" not having any effect except making her blush a bit tells me it's probably the other.

Nah. Neither option works. I'm missing something obvious or the game is busted.
as stated the game is hard and the MTL is bad atm someone has to rewrite it to make it better

just to make her cum the 1e time you have to rub her between the legs for 20 days meaning 4x5days after 5 days the game does not end and stats do not reset

just rub her between the legs for 20 days nothing els and dont end the day early and you will see change
thats how i did my first run after her 1e time cumming you can take her to the back cabbin
Again the game is a pain in the ass and it takes a shit ton of time after 10 climaxes the will be a 3th option train chair
even if you have all 3 spots unlocked does not mean you can fuck her or just pull all her cloths off

and if you really want to see all just use the dev mode or cheatengine table

ALSO if you die before the end of day 5 just load a save
i recommend to make a new save every day

the game is ment to be a pain in the ass and take a long time its not something you can do in a hour or 2 without cheating

Reactions: kburzh
4.30 star(s) 20 Votes