souldray

Jun 5, 2020
the author know almost all my fetish it seem's...all of the game in the new year almost all cruel rape, ntr etc. Here you can do for the heroine lot's of pleasure without violence even if i'ts technically a rape action, it's just realy good.

Unter

Jul 15, 2019
С какими кнопками взаимодействовать? Я ничего не могу сделать.
локал эмулятор качай и через него запускай, это основа японского геймдева

Reactions: danilaa54

Digistatika

Jan 12, 2021
If i run in japanese locale the mtl translation is crushing and everything in game is in japanese (but anumation showing yes)
How to fix translation?

Reactions: DraKeoniS

kangnuonuo

Oct 8, 2017
Can anyone tell me how to remove the censor? Says it's uncensored but it is.

EDIT: Sorry turns out I got it from somewhere else, all good now!

Last edited:

xenox280

Feb 12, 2018
PC's locale is set to Japanese, has been for years, still dont see any animations.
EDIT: Nevermind, fixed by switching the time format to Japanese as well.

AtomicBoy

Dec 12, 2018
why this game is so stupid ? grindy broken and you need some kinda configs to make it work. Can someone make guide how to make any progress ? i used this special dev mode but still im in hell

Reactions: Greslux and Eicosa

ea3794

Modder
Mar 30, 2018
why this game is so stupid ? grindy broken and you need some kinda configs to make it work. Can someone make guide how to make any progress ? i used this special dev mode but still im in hell
Game is actually easy and pretty good. There's lots of things to do and many things to unlock. The whole "5 days" thing is just part of the story and has no impact on game play. Pretend its new game+ mode and you keep your progress. The horrible machine translation doesn't make this all too obvious though but after 5 days just save your game and press the "back" button to start the next 5 day cycle.

Tips:
  • First couple days focus on her clit till she climaxes. After that you can raise the sensitivity of other parts of her body.
  • When you get the "lewd oneesans" (bunch of office workers) its practically free play mode and you can ignore the eye completely.
  • When you get the little girl (the lone girl on the LEFT) you can ignore the eye until she starts crying.
  • When you get her classmates you must keep a low profile. Anything overt will cause immediate discovery. Don't let her cum!
  • State of undress caries over to the next stage, so if you want more time on later stages, undress her in previous stages.
  • If you make her topless, she will be able to do a titjob on the second stage.
  • Activated ("Insert" / "Enhance") toys continue to have an affect no matter what you do. This includes doing nothing.
  • The more you play with each body part, the more options will become available.
  • Uterine climax requires taking her virginity. Otherwise you will not be able to perform "deep" vaginal actions.

AtomicBoy

Dec 12, 2018
Game is actually easy and pretty good. There's lots of things to do and many things to unlock. The whole "5 days" thing is just part of the story and has no impact on game play. Pretend its new game+ mode and you keep your progress. The horrible machine translation doesn't make this all too obvious though but after 5 days just save your game and press the "back" button to start the next 5 day cycle.

Tips:
  • First couple days focus on her clit till she climaxes. After that you can raise the sensitivity of other parts of her body.
  • When you get the "lewd oneesans" (bunch of office workers) its practically free play mode and you can ignore the eye completely.
  • When you get the little girl (the lone girl on the LEFT) you can ignore the eye until she starts crying.
  • When you get her classmates you must keep a low profile. Anything overt will cause immediate discovery. Don't let her cum!
  • State of undress caries over to the next stage, so if you want more time on later stages, undress her in previous stages.
  • If you make her topless, she will be able to do a titjob on the second stage.
  • Activated ("Insert" / "Enhance") toys continue to have an affect no matter what you do. This includes doing nothing.
  • The more you play with each body part, the more options will become available.
  • Uterine climax requires taking her virginity. Otherwise you will not be able to perform "deep" vaginal actions.
Thansk for reply but still i need these answers

do i need still japan locales to see any animation include i dont know climaxes ?
do i need smash buttons to make these action works ?
what is difference beetwen pink and blue buttons ?
can you cum inside her ?

ea3794

Modder
Mar 30, 2018
Thansk for reply but still i need these answers

do i need still japan locales to see any animation include i dont know climaxes ?
No idea, I don't use Windows. Climaxes are not really noticeable until she's more sensitive. Later on she will be dripping down her legs, squirting in your face and will pee herself repeatedly.
do i need smash buttons to make these action works ?
No, each click is generally followed by several animations and accompanying dialogue.
what is difference beetwen pink and blue buttons ?
I don't think there's any difference honestly, some are pink, some are not.
can you cum inside her ?
Yes, you can make a fairly sizeable puddle on the seat doing so repeatedly.

AtomicBoy

Dec 12, 2018
10 loops and no climax no additional option i dont know it cause by dev mode or i dont know really

EDIT : ok after 25 loops using massage the and stroke you i cant go further from the start- how its possible that half of player can reach more ending while others stuck infinity smashing buttons gaining nothing in return

Last edited:

Gwin

Jul 18, 2018
10 loops and no climax no additional option i dont know it cause by dev mode or i dont know really
In settings you can turn option for button glow. Golden color show the actions that can make heroine cum. If no golden buttons - then you didnt upgrade her stats enough. Go to the next day.

ALSO the is new version 1.10 in dev blog, but I cant figure out how to get the update... no links in the blog and no update on dlsite.

Reactions: Sergeant Olok
4.30 star(s) 20 Votes