AtomicBoy

Dec 12, 2018
In settings you can turn option for button glow. Golden color show the actions that can make heroine cum. If no golden buttons - then you didnt upgrade her stats enough. Go to the next day.

ALSO the is new version 1.10 in dev blog, but I cant figure out how to get the update... no links in the blog and no update on dlsite.
im in 28 loop still nothing - i think i will delete this game

Reactions: Greslux

Gwin

Jul 18, 2018
Start from the beginning, lol. And dont change her stats with CE. Anything else is good. I have unlocked her horny mod(lol) on 3d day. There are also 3 different locations, they will be unlocked if you improve her stats enough and wait for the train to finish its move.

LoLderon

May 25, 2018
pls add description for game - "run with local emulator"

without emu u just waste your time cuz all options dont work and mc just "do nothing", girl stats not raise
p.s. btw who already check CE table? button for devmode is worked?

Asmodesai

May 20, 2017
wuld be so awesome if any one could translate this game cuz the game is realy good would love to know the story but the machine translation is realy horrible

Reactions: LalkaAlan

AtomicBoy

Dec 12, 2018
pls add description for game - "run with local emulator"

without emu u just waste your time cuz all options dont work and mc just "do nothing", girl stats not raise
p.s. btw who already check CE table? button for devmode is worked?
Yes all i need was God damnit local emulator - thank mate !

T4ke

Sep 19, 2018
Can anyone provide the updated ( Ver1.10 ) Version?
The new version fixes some rather important gameplay mechanics and implements a windowed mode.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Hisnameisjahred

flynn0426

Nov 17, 2019
Is there a way to tell what development level her different body parts are at? The end of the day screen just shows number of experiences in each area, so I don't see where she has development levels. Also I can't seem to raise the one for the back of the vagina.

Last edited:

Sheik100

May 19, 2021
I think the stroke crotch only is bad advice. Rub her thighs and butt until she blushes. Then do nothing until wariness eye is closed. Then stroke crotch. Look at the time left, when its about a 2 3rds the way down do nothing again a few times to lower wariness so you have enough to finish with and stroking crotch should make her cum if shes developed enough. Basically you dont want to wait then rub rub, wait then rub rub. Its better to wait wait wait then rub rub rub rub rub rub if that makes sense?

Also theres kinda something non obvious about touching. If you touch her butt or thighs and then rub crotch you will keep rubbing the last area until you select do nothing again. So thats another reason we want to chain waits, then rub butt or thighs once and then focus only on crotch.

Edit Just tested it and got her to cum on day 6. You want her to reach dominance level 2 before trying to make her cum. Also lick ears once, touch butt once then thighs only seems to be best for first 5 days. Once she blushes deeply rub crotch. On day 6 youll have to switch cadence. less foreplay and rub crotch sooner. Also only rub crotch gently until the last few actions you can rub it hard to try to get her to cum.

If youre bored just hold ctrl you can grind these days out in like 15 seconds.
dev guide. To bored to translate.
Quick checked the guide. Maybe you didnt open all endings.
Theres 1 bit of good advice from the guide. It says if theres a guy with a newspaper to your right that means you're surrounded by a wall of guys and you can ignore the wariness eye completely.

The guide also mentions two hidden stats, favorability and resistance which basically mean you want to pat her head, kiss ears reduces resistance gain and if she cums enough she will let you kiss her. Kissing then increases favorability/ makes it easier to kiss in the future/ makes her less resistant to molestation in the future/ makes her cum sooner. Though idk if its necessary to do this because I just made her cum /a ton/ and it seemed to have same effect of lowering resistance.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mahe0

Dharak

Jan 13, 2019
I only have 2 options: chest or leg with next gentle and nothing more. I try to keep the closed, I cna get her to blush but I always end with badned0, where are the other options other get?

Sheik100

May 19, 2021
I only have 2 options: chest or leg with next gentle and nothing more. I try to keep the closed, I cna get her to blush but I always end with badned0, where are the other options other get?
That sounds bugged if its not unlocking the other options. I just rubbed thighs once in my test run and unlocked head and crotch.

First run always fails no matter what. But she keeps her development even when the days reset. Only save never load.

wqe

Jun 16, 2017
What a trash game. Nothing is working. Even when I download save file and run trough scenes, she's just doing nothing, no matter what I choose.

How to make the game works like on screens. Because no option are working, no animations

Last edited:

FantastiX

Apr 4, 2018
Is there a way to tell what development level her different body parts are at? The end of the day screen just shows number of experiences in each area, so I don't see where she has development levels. Also I can't seem to raise the one for the back of the vagina.
Have the same question. Just reached some bad ending which stated that I have 100 Abuse or somethong. Would like to be able to track the values to understand mechanics better.

FantastiX

Apr 4, 2018
What a trash game. Nothing is working. Even when I download save file and run trough scenes, she's just doing nothing, no matter what I choose.

How to make the game works like on screens. Because no option are working, no animations
You should use locale emulator, it's not working properly without it.

4.30 star(s) 20 Votes