Mila16

Mar 29, 2020
4 basically means training her vagina, MTL is funny lol

9 is make her pee a lot when she squirts/cums

Midnight114

Jul 1, 2020
My guess is its a Japanese local issue. Surest way to fix that is to set system to Japanese locale (or use an appropriate emulator but more chances for something to go wrong), download the game again, extract it fresh and run it with Japanese locale settings. Because many Japanese games can have problems if they dont extract properly. Though Im just guessing because like 90% of the time thats the problem that gives people have trouble when theyre new to Japanese games.
I tried your suggestion by downloading it again. Still doesn't work tho

throwawaycoom

Jun 28, 2020
For those curious about the "Endings"

0: don't do anything for 5 days
1: get caught/the first ending you'd normally get
2: same with 1 but you developed her a little
3-9 : endings based on how you "trained" her

(don't got ending 7, but I'm pretty sure that's the Anal one)
View attachment 1984302
9 is her holy grail

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Lol not even a single "Good End". Instead you get a "Perfect Bad End". I guess being a train molester doesn't pay.

• Haha
Reactions: AKozOfBliss

Hawkeye3d

Apr 19, 2020
oke here is some help for those who cant progress:

Let's aim to climax first. In the early stages, it is recommended to only " stroking the crotch

because the parts that can climax are limited . If you touch the crotch every day, you will reach the climax around the 4th run (so between 15 and 20 days)so between week 3 and 4. Note that at first you can not climax by "playing with the genitals".

When you reach your first climax, your dominance level will reach 2, and you will be able to serve in the rear part of the car .
From the next day onwards, " toys " will be added to the command.
When the toy is equipped, it will automatically develop that part

We will develop it so that it can climax in each part, and when the number of climaxes reaches 8 times or more, the
degree of control will be 4, and you will be able to play the seat part in the car .

If the development of the vagina has progressed to a high enough state you can stick it in

After that, the ending will be released by developing each part and increasing the favorability value.(after picking a ending the game does not truly end and your stats will remain

Dominance increases with the total number of climaxes, reaching 100 sould unlock everything
If you have all endings, and Dominance Level 9,the Extra Mode will be unlocked
Extra mode does not increase alertness, so you can play freely.
Greatly needed advice, thank you. It made the difference.

alr8

Aug 14, 2022

I got the latest many game on this website. There like anime sharing but CN version you can load latest game on trusted uploader but this uploader I'm not sure.
Most traffic is from Taiwan actually.

Screenshot 2022-08-17 at 06-06-15 eyny.com Traffic Analytics & Market Share Similarweb.png

And the server is in the US.

Screenshot 2022-08-17 at 06-10-36 IP Lookup - Find Physical Location of an IP - IPLocation.io.png

Nevertheless, you should always open files from the Internet at your own risk anyway.

Last edited:

alr8

Aug 14, 2022
What does the 1.10 update even add? Is there a changelog?
From the post on ci-en:
Ver1.10 2022.8.12
[Bug fixes]
- Corrected textual notation of commands to move feet.
- Fixed a bug in which anal cumming could not climax.
- Fixed a bug in the screen display when configuring for the first time.

[Added functions]
(1) Implementation of Window mode.
(2) When shifting from a service scene to a production scene, it has been changed so that it can be arbitrarily selected whether or not to wipe off the semen that has been shot in the face.
(3) Added the ability to arbitrarily change underwear and socks after clearing the scene.

Reactions: flynn0426
4.30 star(s) 22 Votes