blblblblb

Mar 18, 2019
i dont get it, is it bugged ? i click on massage butt or chest, nothing happen except the eye slightly open, there is no animation? i always get 0 progress no matter how many time i press an action, ....

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
i dont get it, is it bugged ? i click on massage butt or chest, nothing happen except the eye slightly open, there is no animation? i always get 0 progress no matter how many time i press an action, ....
Try cheats. and turn on DevMode. You can monitoring girl's parameters.

souldray

Jun 5, 2020
try press space on freezed. (May be not works...)
What is your country setting on windows? US ?
Just try change date-format to japanese or US and run game. (I'm not sure)
It seems to be a symptom of some Unity games, but it seems to be mostly Chinese games. I'll try it with your country settings and test it out.
i fix the issue deleting save folder, for some reason new ver corrupt my save and with the it's can't run the game properly

muffpounder69

Feb 9, 2018
TL Editing Update:

Cranked out a lot more editing. We've got about 200 lines left in the Sugoi Translation provided. Nothing huge but it'll read slightly better.
Example:
Her body was getting worked up against her will. She couldn't even believe herself, the only one she could trust in this situation. It was as if she had been left with nothing but her heart, but it was enough to fan her masochistic heart

Becomes

Her body is aroused against her will. In this situation, she cannot even trust her own body, the only thing she is supposed to be able to trust. The feeling of helplessness, as if her mind is left behind, is probably fueling her feelings of subjugation.
Generally it's pretty good now. Once I've finished this bit, I basically need to play through the game and start editing whatever untranslated text that pops up and turns into poetry as it gets spit through the TL.

As a disclaimer, I'm not a JAP speaker, but I'm just doing my best running it through DeepL and editing based on context. I can't guarantee 100% accuracy but it'll be a hell of a lot better than what exists.

EDIT: Okay! Now I need to play through the game to catch everything that wasn't already in the file. Finished TLing ending 0

EDIT 2: Yeah, there's quite a bit left. It seems like a huge portion of the early parts of the game never got plugged through the autotranslator.

Last edited:

muffpounder69

Feb 9, 2018
Well, I capped out on my free DeepL. I do have the pro version so I can keep translating, but I'll have to swap autotranslate to GoogleV2 for now. Still editing in DeepL so it's readable.

Another teaser/example

Unedited Poetry

Edited
test 2.png

Well, we're 1k+ lines in, and I'm still working on Dominance 1. It's coming though.

muffpounder69

Feb 9, 2018
Okay man, there is a hell of a load of variations to the text. Definitely a lot to get through but we're making progress. We're up to 1.3 k lines done, up from the 800 default machine translation. Don't hold your breath on it happening in the very near future, but it's happening.

Poetry
tl 3.png

Less Poetry

tl 4.png

Signing off for the night, but I'll probably give out updates every day or so from now on.

EDIT:

Final thing, I can't make head or tails of this phrase in DeepL

これで反応するとなると、この娘にはソッチの素質もあるのかもしれないな。

It translates it to: "If she responds to this, she may have a predisposition for the sotch as well."

Which uh...I can make something up but I'd rather try to get it somewhat correct.

Last edited:

T4ke

Sep 19, 2018
EDIT:

It translates it to: "If she responds to this, she may have a predisposition for the sotch as well."

Which uh...I can make something up but I'd rather try to get it somewhat correct.
My Japanese is not the best. But I think this line hints at something like this:

"If this girl is reacting to something like this, then maybe she is into this kind of thing."

Implying that her reaction to these molesting attacks is awakening some hidden desires in her.

blblblblb

Mar 18, 2019
C:\Users\user\AppData\LocalLow\despair\RoundAndRoundTrain\SaveData
ty, deleting these files didn't fixed the thing, i still can't fegur how to progress, no matter what i do, there is no anuimation exept the eye that open each time click, and at the end I score 0 everywhere

FantastiX

Apr 4, 2018
ty, deleting these files didn't fixed the thing, i still can't fegur how to progress, no matter what i do, there is no anuimation exept the eye that open each time click, and at the end I score 0 everywhere
For me the same problem got solved by using Japanese locale emulator.

alr8

Aug 14, 2022
EDIT:

This is what I got from DeepL.
Screenshot 2022-08-20 at 20-42-04 DeepL Translate The world's most accurate translator.png
これで反応するとなると、この娘にはそっちの素質もあるのかもしれないな。
If she reacts to this, then maybe she has some qualities that way.

It just needs some tweaks.
The AI took katakana ソッチ as a proper noun, while it being the emphasis of hiragana pronoun そっち (that way).
It is kind like regarding the uppercase WHO as World Health Organization instead of the emphasis of "who".
So it should be "If she reacts to this, then maybe she has some qualities THAT WAY."
You can convert between katakana and hiragana with tools like .
The only problem is that you have to judge when or whether to convert a word or a phrase.

Last edited:

FantastiX

Apr 4, 2018
Are you using date-format as US ? or another ? (in windows)
Can you tell me country and locale set on Windows ?
Date format and country aren't US. And not Japanese also. I don't think it matters which exactly. To play Japanese games I use locale emulator. This game didn't work properly for me without one (no animations, no progress).

muffpounder69

Feb 9, 2018
TL Update:

Well, every single dominance stage has some unique text involved, but some is repeated. Progress is a bit slower today, since I'm basically hard playtesting stages 1 and 2, trying to chase down all her unique reactions, and that's not counting the new scenes that get unlocked past stage 3.

Poetry tl 5.png

Fixed!
tl 6.png

Not sure how much exactly is left, but there are 9 stages, and the extra mode 100% has extra text. 1.7k lines done.

muffpounder69

Feb 9, 2018
TL Update:

Got some more done, sitting at almost 1.9k lines. At this point I think I need a few people who're willing to playtest to pipe up. I basically need you to play through the early game and through the first service scene. I think I managed to get everything but it's always possible. Post below and I'll pm you instructions.

You'll need some basic computer literacy, able to find the AutoGeneratedTranslations and muck about with the translation settings and send screenshots.

Currently starting Domination 3 Scenes.

muffpounder69

Feb 9, 2018
Last update for a while, it's mostly slowly plugging away at it for the next while.

We more or less hit the halfway mark. In an open ended game like this it's hard to be sure. Still, you can probably play to getting her to cum, then give you a handy in the back of the train without hitting any poetry.

Pretty certain I got the last of the Domination 3 scenes pulled away and well into Domination 4. I need to go back and replay that portion of the game at some point to double check. Now, the possible scenes increase, but we reuse more and more lines that were already translated. Most of the work is parsing the lines that have variations, such as when she has a book out, or when her friend's standing next to her.

I'll check in when I have significantly more progress to report. Again, if you're willing to playtest this to check for any untranslated lines, send me a PM. tl 7.png

4.30 star(s) 20 Votes