pouet

Jul 31, 2017
Date format and country aren't US. And not Japanese also. I don't think it matters which exactly. To play Japanese games I use locale emulator. This game didn't work properly for me without one (no animations, no progress).

what emulator are you using please?

Super9801

Dec 13, 2017
The dev mode and uncensor plugin don't work, when I put it into the plugins folder? Specifically the v 1.10.

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
The dev mode and uncensor plugin don't work, when I put it into the plugins folder? Specifically the v 1.10.
May be you downloaded game at #183
It's ReiPatched.
ReiPatcher can't use BepInEx plugins.
Remove ReiPatcher and install BepInEx. then use plugins.
Removing ReiPatcher... reference this post. or get clean game.

joe3339

Oct 12, 2017
There's only 3 positions available right? Standing, kneeling, and in a seat? Anyone know of future plans to add doggystyle or something? Thanks!

2ZEC

Mar 7, 2021
May be you downloaded game at #183
It's ReiPatched.
ReiPatcher can't use BepInEx plugins.
Remove ReiPatcher and install BepInEx. then use plugins.
Removing ReiPatcher... reference this post. or get clean game.
What BepinEX plugin are you using? the latest ones doesn't seem to work (im using 5.1.0)

EDIT:
nvm im dumb, i assumed that im using the latest one since i downloaded it recently
wtf im super dumb, i thought thought the latest is 6.0 but it actually is a different program.

Last edited:

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
What BepinEX plugin are you using? the latest ones doesn't seem to work (im using 5.1.0)

EDIT:
nvm im dumb, i assumed that im using the latest one since i downloaded it recently.
This game is mono type exe. I recommend to use
If using win10, one of below is working.
It seems to v1.10 have been distributed as an x86 version a lot.

Reactions: 2ZEC
4.30 star(s) 20 Votes