mawajie

Nov 11, 2017
I was not noticed at there is soft-censor.

Make uncensor way has two option.
1. use .asset file on this post.
It's simple. just overwrite file. But game is updated, don't know if it will work or not.

2. use uncensor plugin.
You may be use BepInEx already. 'cause MTL.
just put DumbRendererDemosaic.dll file to BepInEx\plugins\ folder.
Game is updated ? no problem.

I made cheat plugin. Download
Features
  • F1 : Game Over Cancel toggle
  • F2 : Time Stop toggle
  • DevMode unlocked

Install
Extract download file to BepInEx\plugins\ folder.

BepInEx plugins are NOT belong to game version.
If Game is updated, plugins are works too.

About Function
Game Over Cancel is exists on config menu like a below
View attachment 1985008
Toggle activate. If ON, danger is no meaningless.
If already activated on loading game, Status will shown at left-upper conrer.

DevMode is like a below.
View attachment 1985014

Enjoy.
sorry maybe off topic, why is my bepinex not creating a plugins folder? (already using 86 bit bepinex)

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
sorry maybe off topic, why is my bepinex not creating a plugins folder? (already using 86 bit bepinex)
Do you have v1.01 ? May be x86 type.
Try

If your game folder have a "ReiPatcher", You must remove ReiPatcher first. or get clean version.

mawajie

Nov 11, 2017
Do you have v1.01 ? May be x86 type.
Try

If your game folder have a "ReiPatcher", You must remove ReiPatcher first. or get clean version.
ohh thanks dude, i should install bepinex before reipatcher

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
ohh thanks dude, i should install bepinex before reipatcher
No ReiPatcher.
Do not install ReiPatcher, If you using BepInEx. those are conflicts.
There are MTL plugin at
Of course, those ReiPatcher and XUnity.AutoTranslator are same thing(core). ReiPatcher is just help install simplly.
But ReiPatcher can't use plugins of BepInEx.

Reactions: Peter_Enis_69

Sheik100

May 19, 2021
why am I always killed by that girl on the fifth day???:unsure:
how is this game supposed to be played?
Basically the end is there for no reason, just keep playing she loses nothing even though it goes back to day 1. Just dont load and keep developing her. For how to play just rub her thighs and butt for 5 days. Once the ending screen shows dominance 2 then rub thighs and butt until she blushes and then rub her crotch gently and she should cum (unlocks more).

Reactions: Peter_Enis_69

IronAndSnow3983

Jul 13, 2022
oke here is some help for those who cant progress:

Let's aim to climax first. In the early stages, it is recommended to only " stroking the crotch

because the parts that can climax are limited . If you touch the crotch every day, you will reach the climax around the 4th run (so between 15 and 20 days)so between week 3 and 4. Note that at first you can not climax by "playing with the genitals".

When you reach your first climax, your dominance level will reach 2, and you will be able to serve in the rear part of the car .
From the next day onwards, " toys " will be added to the command.
When the toy is equipped, it will automatically develop that part

We will develop it so that it can climax in each part, and when the number of climaxes reaches 8 times or more, the
degree of control will be 4, and you will be able to play the seat part in the car .

If the development of the vagina has progressed to a high enough state you can stick it in

After that, the ending will be released by developing each part and increasing the favorability value.(after picking a ending the game does not truly end and your stats will remain

Dominance increases with the total number of climaxes, reaching 100 sould unlock everything
If you have all endings, and Dominance Level 9,the Extra Mode will be unlocked
Extra mode does not increase alertness, so you can play freely.
I did what you asked, but she ended up stabbing me to death:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Sheik100

May 19, 2021
I did what you asked, but she ended up stabbing me to death:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Like I said the endings dont exist.. day 5, die start day 1 again = day 6. Because she keeps all her development so just keep touching again day 1! Like if I start day 1 (like day 50 actually) now she cums in like 5 actions. Also all endings are "bad" just btw.

Edit Also you cant let the eye on the left open all the way once it turns purple its full.

Last edited:

AKozOfBliss

May 30, 2017
What is the easiest way to make her urinate? I got all endings but that one.
For me, I just reached it naturally by fucking her brains out endlessly, trying to keep her in a perpetual climaxing state.

Seems that when she cums in quick succession, the orgasmic spasms make it impossible for her to regulate her urinary sphincter, and so, she urinates involuntarily.

Ergo, just make her continually cum.

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
it just freez in the two title screen from start....old ver too now....
try press space on freezed. (May be not works...)
What is your country setting on windows? US ?
Just try change date-format to japanese or US and run game. (I'm not sure)
It seems to be a symptom of some Unity games, but it seems to be mostly Chinese games. I'll try it with your country settings and test it out.

muffpounder69

Feb 9, 2018
Screw it I'm editing up some DeepL. Not a native Jap speaker but it'll be a lot more readable than what we've got. No ETA yet as I've basically gotta go through the entire game.

EDIT: Okay this is definitely going to take some time, sometimes using the autotranslator into DeepL goes into full poetry.

You get

"いつものように少女から距離を取り、様子を伺ってみる。 \r\n \r\nすると俺が移動するのを見計らっていたように『アノ男』が娘の背後へ移動した。 \r\n \r\nその男の手は、少女の身体のアチコチを無遠慮に弄っている。 \r\n…まず間違いなく痴漢だろう。=The actual a lot of people are going to be able to be the first to get a new one."

Going through deep L proper it's,
"As usual, I keep my distance from the girl and ask her how she is doing. \I was so excited that I had to move away from the girl to check on her. \The man's hands are playing with every part of the girl's body without restraint. \r}nThe man's hands are playing with every part of the girl's body without any restraint."

Yeah line by line. But it'll make sense.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 20 Votes