Greymantle

Jan 11, 2018
Am I dumb ? Probably, but... I'm on my 3rd loop and still I only have the same options you have from start (Breast-gently/Butt/Thighs). Her stats resets completely every day and every loop and only her shame/fear/hate stats increase when I touch her...

WTF did I miss ?

tarzan999

Aug 11, 2016
Am I dumb ? Probably, but... I'm on my 3rd loop and still I only have the same options you have from start (Breast-gently/Butt/Thighs). Her stats resets completely every day and every loop and only her shame/fear/hate stats increase when I touch her...

WTF did I miss ?
You have to touch her pussy until she can cum. Her pussy development stat doesn't reset. Then you can touch and develop other areas as well. You are not expected to do it quickly unless you cheat

Greymantle

Jan 11, 2018
You have to touch her pussy until she can cum. Her pussy development stat doesn't reset. Then you can touch and develop other areas as well. You are not expected to do it quickly unless you cheat
Where is the option to touch her pussy ? I only have access to butt, thighs and breasts :unsure:

tarzan999

Aug 11, 2016
Where is the option to touch her pussy ? I only have access to butt, thighs and breasts :unsure:
I believe that your first interaction with her is limited to those 3 choices, but immediately afterwards you can pat her head and touch more stuff

Greymantle

Jan 11, 2018
I believe that your first interaction with her is limited to those 3 choices, but immediately afterwards you can pat her head and touch more stuff
Nope, I still can't... not in the menu on the top right, not trying to touch directly her head... :/

Greymantle

Jan 11, 2018
I never use AppLocale, always native Windows Japanese Locale. I'm trying a clean install without the devmode save file, I'll update here if that was the problem.

EDIT : and... I've played again from scratch to round 3 on Normal Mode, only touching tighs until the eye turns yellow and still the same thing, without the devmode unlocked this time. I'll attach the output log from BepInEX if that can help

Last edited:

mikorin

Oct 19, 2017
Does anyone know what happened to the developer? and if their planning to make another game?
They did mention in their ci-en reply that they're currently working on next project.

1688123203200.png
Roughly translate to: "Thank you for your valuable feedback! We are considering adding more scenes and heroines in the new game, as well as each character's strategy and reaction! This is a bit far, but I'll post an article when I'm ready."

No ETA yet, article should be coming once they're ready.

1688123235758.png
Roughly translate to:

"Sorry to keep you waiting...we're still working on creating these characters...but we'll do our best to get the information out ASAP!"

If you want to look for their reply post

Reactions: TheshadowofH

ecko999

Apr 7, 2019
Uncensor plugin pack & cheat

Make uncensor way has two option. Option 2 is recommended.
  • Use .asset file on this post.
    • It's simple. just overwrite file. But game is updated, don't know if it will work or not.
  • Use uncensor plugin pack. There are 2 options.

Cheat plugin. Download
  • Features
    • F1 : Game Over Cancel toggle
    • F2 : Time Stop toggle
    • DevMode unlocked
  • Install
    • Extract download file to "BepInEx\plugins\" folder.

BepInEx plugins are NOT belong to game version.
If Game is updated, plugins are works too.

About Function
Game Over Cancel is exists on config menu like a below
View attachment 1985008
Toggle activate. If ON, danger is meaningless.
If already activated on loading game, Status will shown at left-upper conrer.

DevMode is like a below.
View attachment 1985014

Enjoy.
I followed the instructions but the dev mode is not shown nor does it come up?

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
I followed the instructions but the dev mode is not shown nor does it come up?
If plugin is load successful, you can see the info on game loading as below.
cheat_info.jpg
If not showed, there are problem on loading.

Check 2 points.
1. Is ReiPatched ? if 'AutoTranslator' or 'ReiPatcher' folder exists on game folder, it's ReiPatched. remove ReiPatcher or get vanilla game.
2. Is game folder has multi-bytes characters ? It's BepInEx's bug. try move game folder to another place. (ex. 'c:\games\Round and Round Molester Train\')

SusBK

Sep 29, 2018
This is one of the best H games of all time. Too bad you can't straight up shove it while she stands. Def keep eyes on this dev.

Boogzarillion

Dec 9, 2019
The game seems to not work past the blue screen with japanese text on it, in the past i used to be able to run it without any problems but i have no idea what seems to be the problem , ive even downloaded the game fresh and ran it using a japanese locale but it doesnt seem to fix my problem , any ideas ?

HolyOne69

Jul 3, 2023
If plugin is load successful, you can see the info on game loading as below.
View attachment 2745813
If not showed, there are problem on loading.

Check 2 points.
1. Is ReiPatched ? if 'AutoTranslator' or 'ReiPatcher' folder exists on game folder, it's ReiPatched. remove ReiPatcher or get vanilla game.
2. Is game folder has multi-bytes characters ? It's BepInEx's bug. try move game folder to another place. (ex. 'c:\games\Round and Round Molester Train\')
I downloaded the game fresh and deleted Reipatcher and put the uncensore pack in the plugin section and still no joy, an ideas?

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
I downloaded the game fresh and deleted Reipatcher and put the uncensore pack in the plugin section and still no joy, an ideas?
may be issue of game path. try move game folder to another place. (ex. "c:\Games\Round and Round Molester Train\")

4.30 star(s) 20 Votes