ash10

Sep 26, 2018
Have been looking around and so far from game mechanics how satisfying it is, has there been any games in recent months that comes close to this game?

Apr 7, 2019
Have been looking around and so far from game mechanics how satisfying it is, has there been any games in recent months that comes close to this game?
For mechanical depth, you'll want Karryn's prison, Ayura Crisis, or Flower Princess Elulu. There are many others, but those are the first three games that come to mind when I think of H games with good mechanics. If what you want is a game similar to this one, the try Urge to Molest, and it's sequel.

Reactions: ChudBuddy

AlphaJnx

Aug 21, 2018
Hmmm.. im getting confuse on where i can download.
Fully translated? is it? and latest one and we have decensored links. I really living up to my title being retarded

kallammazoo

Sep 24, 2018
I'm totaly missing something... I click on pink sentences but it seems to do nothing. The girl keeps ignoring me.

ManlyMarco

Jan 12, 2019
I'm totaly missing something... I click on pink sentences but it seems to do nothing. The girl keeps ignoring me.
The pink only means she can cum from it. You have to break her defences over time to get good reactions. You probably won't be able to get much in the first play around, so just go ham and have fun.

ManlyMarco

Jan 12, 2019
Oh you meant the game was broken. Yeah you should either use the modpack with a locale fix or force it to run in Japanese locale manually.

tarzan999

Aug 11, 2016
Been translating this over on the request page, but realized a main page had been uploaded. Here's my work on the game so far. I plan to translate the whole thing, there's just a lot of text files to translate. Still about 3k to do, but there's a decent portion done. Link, along with my current update below. Will begin to post updates over here now that I know.

: (decensored, game ver 1.10, trans v0.1)
Update to trans v2.5 attached below. Just drop the file in *game folder*\BepInEx\Translation\en\Text
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Can you please reupload the game?

lnomsim

Sep 12, 2021
Mega
Will update that post as well.
Just to make sure, this the game+decensor+translation?

I have an issue with auto translator, after loop5, the first-day text (of course, the one advancing the story) doesn't get translated.

Edit: Nevermind, I got my answer: it is.

Thank you very much for your work.

(y)

Last edited:

lubricakes

Jun 20, 2017
Does anyone know how to fix this bug where the window is permanently minimized on start up? I tried deleting the folder and re-extracting the game but it doesn't change anything. Is there a way to do a fresh install? This is what the game looks like when I launch it, and when I try to fullscreen through alt+enter.

4.30 star(s) 20 Votes