• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

WaRus39

Aug 23, 2020
Ох... потратил же я на эту дичь два часа.

Вообщем. Игра запускается, работает. Что-то нажимаешь, может она там краснеет и т.д, но игра твоя не работает.

Почему? Правильно! У тебя нету Japanese locale emulator. Зачем он нужен? Ну без него игра не работает

Так что иди, скачивай эту байду и по инструкции установи на комп. С ее помощью открой игру и играй.

Надеюсь, я был полезен

Degs1

Jun 3, 2023
Very engaging game, the endings are but a few lines of text and a image, that is a little dissapointing. But the gameplay is worth it for those who enjoy gringing.

Reactions: Odorio

DenseFool

Oct 30, 2020
This game used to have a cheat table, either expired or taken down.
It would be much appreciated if i could have a copy of the cheat table.

I can manually do it myself but it's more convenient on easy access.
I have one, Not sure if it's the same one but it's in Korean. It does work though. Tried translating it but it just seems to break it when I try.

DenseFool

Oct 30, 2020
I have one, Not sure if it's the same one but it's in Korean. It does work though. Tried translating it but it just seems to break it when I try.
I figured out how to translate it without breaking it.
Here is the translated Cheat Table

ronzion`

Feb 28, 2020
Great game at first it's a bit difficult but after you understand what needs to be done it becomes easier I recommend beginners first play with her crotch for the first two weeks occasionally touch her pussy

Reactions: Odorio

lemywinks

Apr 22, 2021
anyone know how to resize the game? it launches at full screen and its zoomed in as fuck and cannot see whole screen
alt + enter doesnt nothing to help

Layle FACT

Apr 17, 2022
I had made a playthrough some time ago and re downloaded and extracted the game, but while in game clicking on the icons doesn't do anything, only pass time does
I found some other people complaining about this in this thread but there was no answer

Mar 19, 2023
Well, game is nothing special.

The voice actress carry the "game", and there is a potential about the heroine's reactions... and that's pretty much all.

Poor jpegs has endings, no real "break moment"... "詩織ちゃんを捕まえたので快楽堕ちするまで調教します" do a better job in the corruption/break girl department and "Urge to molest" is a better molester game IMO.

tarzan999

Aug 11, 2016

The voice actress carry the "game", and there is a potential about the heroine's reactions... and that's pretty much all.

Poor jpegs has endings, no real "break moment"... "詩織ちゃんを捕まえたので快楽堕ちするまで調教します" do a better job in the corruption/break girl department and "Urge to molest" is a better molester game IMO.
Even if the game is not perfect you have to admit that the developer has some talent. Can't wait to see what he does next.

Marc1551

Apr 28, 2021

For me the fact it even has a multiple climax mechanic/ re zero type plot/slow corruption/ graphics and animation being nice and the fact her dialouge changes same with expression the longer you are in multi climax, (also super good VA) is enough to be in top 5 for me. (have yet to try urge to molest, got it downloaded so i'll check it out real soon) Because either im bad at finding any good simulation type games or this game just hits the right spots for me, the game compared to most of it's competitors is pretty good though of course the game is not perfect and all

Apr 7, 2019
For me the fact it even has a multiple climax mechanic/ re zero type plot/slow corruption/ graphics and animation being nice and the fact her dialouge changes same with expression the longer you are in multi climax, (also super good VA) is enough to be in top 5 for me. (have yet to try urge to molest, got it downloaded so i'll check it out real soon) Because either im bad at finding any good simulation type games or this game just hits the right spots for me, the game compared to most of it's competitors is pretty good though of course the game is not perfect and all
Try checking out the Laplace games. They're pretty good.

4.30 star(s) 20 Votes